Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (45929 Views)

GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by oshozondii: 12:39pm On May 14, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6552253/senator-akpabio-sues-david-hundeyin#101668253

Instead of sending old policemen to fight with me on TV or threatening me with lawsuits, just authorise Airtel and MTN to release the voice note of the conversation between Frank Akpan and Kufre Effiong.

Very simple and will end all this controversy.

No need for plenty talk.

And I know for a fact that this data exists.

It is there.
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1393007075647709186?s=19

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by DWJOBScom(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
Getting the networks to release is another long thing
It will never be released but someone can do it between both parties and the Police that took over the investigation as well as the LG Chairman that called the dude in

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Kriss216: 12:45pm On May 14, 2021
Never trust a Nigeria politician.

Silver rule.

254 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Racoon(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2021
Akpabio over to you.This is not Nueh Joy saga.

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
wahala

This is getting interesting with time, and you know what that means?
More people will be exposed, and with time we will get to know who the real devils are!

223 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
I can smell FEAR

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by design106: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
cool
Here's the thing. Authorizing the release of the voice notes will confirm 2 things.
1. That Network Providers actually record private call sessions between paying customers without their permission.
2. Make everyone realize that there's nothing like privacy when it comes to the network providers who we trust with our funds and data.

Maybe they're both the same thing but you get the point.
Look for the right and legal means to get your facts else you'll just be the same as the evil people who are fighting to keep this matter silenced.

Best of luck though.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by BruncleZuma: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021

41 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by chipzidar(f): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
So these networks do save voice conversations shocked

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Revere27: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Akpabio should go to cour to get a verdict for those Network providers to produce their audio call record. Make we know where we dey go.

Nobody should come and be using one veto power on we citizens undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Alejobs: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
David is a courageous young man and i am proud of his Exploit. I remember the case of Segun Oni and Ayo Salami of the supreme court and the Call log was needed to prove Tinubu influence via Tunji Ijaya on the night before judgement was passed and the access was denied till date but Salami was found to be convivial with the Tinubu camp via available Call logs but that was not enough as Fayemi was given the victory by the panel. Do you need Powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Get in touch on 080653.163.07; 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Remember1313: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Action film

Check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by yeleel: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
kosi oro pupo(no too much talk)

4 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by cosse(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
t
Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Shegzo(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
Wow.

1 Like

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by seunmsg(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Getting the networks to release is another long thing
It will never be released but someone can do it between both parties and the Police that took over the investigation as well as the LG Chairman that called the dude in

If the network has a recording of the conversation between Kufre and Uduak, the police should simply get a court order to retrieve it. The Telcos will obey a valid court order.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Seniorwriter(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
Noisy neighbors !
chipzidar:
So these networks do save voice conversations shocked
Lolz ofcourse they do in their server....some are encrypted ....for privacy purposes.

@SeniorWriter

9 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by IME1: 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
sad
It took the death of a brilliant, determined, young job seeker to reveal the mess going on among idle minded youths like Akpan just in his twenties and the old politicians and those in the top echelon of power.
For some of them it's for sports, fun and for hedonistic pleasure.
For others it's for rituals and other occultic gains.
I remember reading about boys used by Saraki erstwhile for elections who ran amok and raided in Offa,
What happened to them and their influential backers?
One eventually died and the rest are languishing in prison.

Then I heard about a family popularly referred to as Afro in Benin who where behind the killing of a lawyer and burying him in a shallow grave. I do recall that on visit to the site other graves where discovered.
#ENDSARS happened, prison break occurred and those culprits escaped. Now where is the justice?

Sadly here in Uyo it's another case of revelations of crimes of old. Other graves have been found. Evil atrocities have come to bear. Now there are threats and counter banters. But how will it end? Will Akpabio use his office to help the victim's family get justice or will he be solely interested in his name and image?

Will this be another cold case?
Will the puppet be killed to silence him?
Will there be an escape from prison?
Will his cohorts go on a protest to release him based on human rights since his is not a bailable offence?

This is not Criminal Minds,Mentalist, Law and Order or CSI,
friends this is real life
Our own here in Nigeria

Evil is parading the land and our weapons against them can never be carnal, legalistic, street sense, guns or roses, vigils or ornaments, stickers or beads, charms or amulets or even escaping to another country...

Believe me you, believe you me, the only solution is in God, in Jesus Christ, in the Holy Spirit.

I rest my case, I know who I am, I know where I stay, I know who I don't know or how much I don't have

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by iamyemiakins(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
The secret and truth is gradually unfolding...

5 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by ODJ124(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
embarassed hmm... sth fishy about to be revealed..

Thread seen..

4 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by paulolee(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
dey cnt do such bcoz its a breach of privacy...mobile network won't make u believe dt they av all ur conversations stored with DM bcoz it makes it easy to trace n track crime if they really wants to..
the only person dt can help is d state governor but when it comes to such kinda dirty politics, all are on d same side n they are no enemies..
so dnt expect udom to dig out facts to nail the suspect if top politicians would get implicated..
he may get a long sentence but snuggled out of prison to anoda county after d whole world av moved on

10 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
I can see that,that design moniker is not only foolish and stupid but ignorant of worldwide standard procedure of Telecoms....

I rebuke ur foolishness out of this thread... Amen
Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Kobicove(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
Na so so fight for every corner wey person look for inside this country angry

But these allegations are very serious, I hope this guy has solid proof!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Omihanifa: 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
The truth of the matter is that nothing will come out of this matter simply because the VIPs involved will do anything possible to make sure that the case won't see the light of day.

Already the commissioner of police is clearly biased and he's doing everything possible to prevent the truth from coming out.

Few days back he was denying on national TV that there was no bones found in the crime scene whereas David hundeyin said there were bones and decomposing human parts at the crime scene.

David also accused him with fact that he had series of telephone conversations with the suspect. The commissioner again denied it undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by ecomalchemist(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
the truth is gradually unfolding and in due time we'd know the grad patrons of this criminal ring.

18 Likes

Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by SavageResponse(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
Do network providers keep records of private conversations?
Re: Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records by Dailymice: 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.