Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) (1215 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
I’m not going to write too much, I recently moved into port harcourt after reading several threads here on NL downgrading the city so I decided to give the city a stay.

80% of thread against port harcourt are simply either showing other places in river state as port harcourt, showing the few slums or totally false.

I have visited Lagos, Owerri, Delta, Uya, anambra and some other cities and I can tell you that the only city more Developed than PH in Nigeria is Lagos and Abuja... ph is the third most developed city in Nigeria.

Note: PH is not for every one, it’s expensive especially Rent

(I’m not from PH, I’m from Delta but Asaba can’t be compared to PH in anything)

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 1:21pm On May 14, 2021
More photos

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 1:22pm On May 14, 2021
More pics of PH

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by Romanoff(f): 1:23pm On May 14, 2021
The things we call development.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 1:24pm On May 14, 2021
PH is just like Lagos with industries especially oil and gas, a lot of higher institutions, expensive High schools and areas designed for the rich, average and poor depending on how much you have to spend on rent

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by longetivity(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
@Op you want Anambra people to slam ur head abi? common change the headline to 4th now grin
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by longetivity(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:
The things we call development.

we cherish what we have my dear
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by longetivity(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2021
MrSurd:
PH is just like Lagos with industries especially oil and gas, a lot of higher institutions, expensive High schools and areas designed for the rich, average and poor depending on how much you have to spend on rent
you are correct
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 1:31pm On May 14, 2021
More photos of port harcourt

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
Ph

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by Koryc: 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
With oil money port should be pursuing Dubai aggressively, them they try for their level.
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
Been there many times. For an oil producing state it is a slum

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by Cashsteady(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2021
Have you being to abeokuta ? Ik many of u will come here and start shouting brown roof just few Brown roofs and development is spreading round the city but If this is Port Harcourt definitely abeokuta is better than it
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by MrSurd: 5:19pm On May 14, 2021
Cashsteady:
Have you being to abeokuta ? Ik many of u will come here and start shouting brown roof just few Brown roofs and development is spreading round the city but If this is Port Harcourt definitely abeokuta is better than it

This does not include photos of high borrow areas like GRA, Trans Amadi , Ada George and others
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2021
where is the development here ??
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2021
I cannot see anything here
Re: Port Harcourt Is The Third Most Developed City In Nigeria (photos) by sageb: 12:33am On May 15, 2021
The garden city. he who have eyes let him see

(1) (Reply)

Are We 'slaves' In The Uk? / Brazil Visa Needed Urgently / Arik Air Plava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.