Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE (289 Views)

Paypal Fund Available For Sale / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Sskynet: 1:21pm On May 14, 2021
If you buy Pitbull coin, please signify and i will contact you ASAP.
Gns PayPal fund also available. I'm sending first to only reputable traders here but if u are new with no good record, come with Escrow
Quote me here first before i contact u, so i can be sure whom I'm dealing with.
Thank you.
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by LiquidMer: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
Scammer

Scam
Scam
Scam
Scam

Scam
Scam

Scam
Scam
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Sskynet: 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
LiquidMer:
Scammer

Scam
Scam
Scam
Scam

Scam
Scam

Scam
Scam

Why will u call me a scammer just like that? Is that how wicked u are in spoiling someone's name. Did u even read my post very well? I'm sending first to a reputable trader here or escrow for new traders and u still open you dirty mouth to call me a scammer. I can do a video of my PayPal account balance and my Pitbull coin wallet if u want. I have over $1,300 paypal fund right now. I won't exchange word with u. I dare u to come with an escrow let's deal now and prove me wrong.
Same i.p with who? So u can check people's i.p from your computer and phone. Only a gullible person will take u serious.

Dominique, kindly look into this accusations this young man just made about me. I'm ready to show any prove of my funds including a video prove and I'm open to Escrow and can also send first to a reputable trader. This guy just came to tarnish my image for no reason and it's very bad.
CC
Dominique
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Sskynet: 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
Bulk PayPal fund still available (GNS ONLY)
I'm open to any trusted escrow of your choice. And I'm also ready to send first to a verified trader here.
Quote me for verification before i contact u.
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Kevinsamba: 3:51pm On May 15, 2021
Are PayPal funds still available?
Sskynet:
I'm open to any trusted escrow of your choice. And I'm also ready to send first to a verified trader here.
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 15, 2021
Kevinsamba:
Good afternoon, I have $120 PayPal funds available, can be sent either Gns or fnf..
WhatsApp https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Sskynet: 4:34pm On May 15, 2021
Kevinsamba:

Yes. DM me or drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Kevinsamba: 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:

Yes. DM me or drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by mediaresearcher: 10:34pm On May 15, 2021
TOONAMI:
Good afternoon, I have $120 PayPal funds available, can be sent either Gns or fnf..
WhatsApp https:///s/6043f893f305b

Please no one should make the mistake of sending money to this thieving criminal.

He scammed me of my hard earned money 2 days ago.

His real name is Chidera Johnpaul Onu.

Account No: 6552581919 Fidelity Bank

Phone: +234 908 300 7842

I will be creating a more detailed thread where I'll share screenshots of our conversations on WhatsApp.

I'll also be reporting the case to both our banks first Monday morning.

These criminals needs to be stopped.
Re: BULK PITBULL COINS AND PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE by Sskynet: 6:32am On May 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

We Will Produce A Daily Price List Of The Cards We Are On Every Day So You Don't / I Want To Know More About Baba Ijebu Lotto / World Gained 5.2 Millionaires Last Year In Covid Pandemic – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.