Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (43286 Views)

Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? / Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number —aisha Yesufu / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by November1857(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has said that she will not link her National Identification Number to her phone number as required by the Federal Government.

According to Yesufu, linking her NIN to her phone number will have her information in the control of a terrorist sympathiser and his cohorts.

She disclosed this in a tweet with the hashtag #PantiMustGo which demands the sacking or resignation of the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami.

“Let me repeat categorically what I have said before. I WILL NOT BE LINKING MY NIN to my phone number! I will rather not have a phone line than willingly give my information and have it in the control of a terrorist sympathiser and his cohorts #PantamiMustGo,” Yesufu tweeted.

The call for Pantami’s sacking or resignation is a result of a sermon he delivered in the past which had him allegedly sympathising with terrorist groups – Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Pantami was, however, backed by the Presidency through the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who said the minister was young when he made those statements and that his position had since changed.

Reacting through a video in April, Yesufu said, “The Presidency is not Garba Shehu and Muhammadu Buhari. The Presidency is an institution and that institution should never be seen in any way whatsoever supporting someone who is now known to have been a terrorist sympathiser.

We cannot be a nation that allows people who support terrorism to be out there in our public domain as public servants. We cannot have a minister of a sector that is so sensitive – as per our information, everything under that sector – be someone who is a terrorist sympathiser, whether has been, still is, repented or not.”

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Moferere: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by IamFINESSE: 1:41pm On May 14, 2021
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Charleys: 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.

355 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
expose herself how?

335 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by slivertongue: 1:54pm On May 14, 2021
seconded

32 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
Na so you ginger is that time enter soldiers hand o

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2021
I don't even remember anything called linking is existing.

I won't link.

56 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by zombieHUNTER: 2:09pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:

All terrorist supporters must burn in hell...

All Terrorists are gittery since Pantami got exposed.... There's no peace for the wicked

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by goatandyam: 2:10pm On May 14, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by richiemcgold: 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2021
If I link am make I turn maggi

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by 360degreess(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Vulcanheph(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2021
I have two SIM cards , I'm owing money on both approx. #2000 naira.... So I can't wait for them to block them, because if na the NIN Linkage , I NO GO DO AM.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Vickym1(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2021
If they can't use my bvn then they should block the sim cos I no go register

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by JONSYN7154: 3:29pm On May 14, 2021
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by makemoneywbsite: 3:35pm On May 14, 2021
Too many terrorists in this country...

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by November1857(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?
Edo state

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by JONSYN7154: 4:15pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Edo state
no wonder she get mind. She's a thorn in their flesh.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Tetrahedron: 4:27pm On May 14, 2021
Guys if i knew that buhari put a terrorist as communications minister i wont have linked my number to NIN as well

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by 4t4th(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
wetin concern me?. Na your problem

grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ThatFairGuy: 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
God bless you all, do not Link it till the ultimatum elapsed.

We'll know whose power is pass cheesy

Very anyhow lots. Criminal sympathizers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Racoon(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
This will have her information in the control of a terrorist sympathiser and his cohorts.

#PantiMustGo which demands the sacking or resignation of the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami.
Well said

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by omowolewa: 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
Okay, it's better to go to court earlier
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by SILVERLINES: 5:02pm On May 14, 2021
Terrorist Isa pandemic is trying to have the number of Christians in the zoo so he can carry out his deadly act on us.

He can send his terrorist brothers and friends nothing de happen we de wait for them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by TeGaTeGa1(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I have two SIM cards , I'm owing money on both approx. #2000 naira.... So I can't wait for them to block them, because if na the NIN Linkage , I NO GO DO AM.
Bro, u stil in on that camera stuff?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by mytime24(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2021
Only#zoo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by McStoic(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has said that she will not link her National Identification Number to her phone number as required by the Federal Government.

According to Yesufu, linking her NIN to her phone number will have her information in the control of a terrorist sympathiser and his cohorts.

She disclosed this in a tweet with the hashtag #PantiMustGo which demands the sacking or resignation of the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami.

“Let me repeat categorically what I have said before. I WILL NOT BE LINKING MY NIN to my phone number! I will rather not have a phone line than willingly give my information and have it in the control of a terrorist sympathiser and his cohorts #PantamiMustGo,” Yesufu tweeted.

The call for Pantami’s sacking or resignation is a result of a sermon he delivered in the past which had him allegedly sympathising with terrorist groups – Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Pantami was, however, backed by the Presidency through the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who said the minister was young when he made those statements and that his position had since changed.

Reacting through a video in April, Yesufu said, “The Presidency is not Garba Shehu and Muhammadu Buhari. The Presidency is an institution and that institution should never be seen in any way whatsoever supporting someone who is now known to have been a terrorist sympathiser.

We cannot be a nation that allows people who support terrorism to be out there in our public domain as public servants. We cannot have a minister of a sector that is so sensitive – as per our information, everything under that sector – be someone who is a terrorist sympathiser, whether has been, still is, repented or not.”

Tags:   AISHA YESUFU   PANTAMI. TERRORIST

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp

Same thing here. I ain't doing no NIN thing.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
Please do your NIN as ordered by the Federal Government of Nigeria, It will allow the Government Security forces to trace patterns of support and activation of terrorists among us especially Boko-Haram, ENdSars, Oduduwa, MEND and IPOB sympathisers across Nigeria and abroad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by slawormiir: 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Edo people with balls

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.