Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,588 members, 7,770,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (40054 Views)

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by jamace(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
prettyheart:
Please be very very careful with your movements. Please whenever you want to go for a special journey, inform special people close to you of the location and the person you want to visit. Please only visit those who you know their background or family, so that in case of emergency, they can contact them....

Please remember to pray everyday. Pls remember to tell Jesus to forgive all your sins... Nigeria no really safe.
Nice safety tips .

The fear of present day Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom..
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:49pm On May 14, 2021
All this runs girls won't sit their ass in one place
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by orikoku: 4:50pm On May 14, 2021
I can bet my balls this lady is in lagos enjoying the guy gbola. Is better she enjoys the gbola than to be in shallow grave. She will be found hale and healthy.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by samesta(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2021
JooEeL:
Cross River, Akwa Ibom and core Igbo have very similar looks.
Which one is core Igbo again
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2021
danny56:
But when did this our generation began trusting unknown people online to the extent of paying them visit even spending weekend with them?
That is why they are called fish brain, this gender you will continue to advice them they will not listen even there parents advising them think they are disturbing because she need to enjoy and eat suya, why are men not easily entice if you may ask me? They use logic
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by just2endowed: 4:52pm On May 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A 22-year old Mass Communication student of the Cross River University of Technology, Priscilla Ojong, has been declared missing, Reports.

According to journalist and publisher of CaliTown who notify , Iwara Iwara, the 300-level student had supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend.

Ms Ojong has not been seen or heard from since she left Calabar and her phone is unreachable, Reports.

Two of Priscillia’s friends who spoke to calitown confirmed that she travelled to Lagos on the invitation of an unknown male friend who credited her account with the transport fare.

One of the friends said she received a call from Priscilla informing her that she had arrived Lagos safely and will be staying over for just the weekend.

When she however didn’t return, they became worried and repeatedly called her phone number but it was switched off.

Several days after, unable to reach her through calls and even text messages, the friends contacted Priscillia’s parents in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State.

Their attempt to reach their daughter equally proved abortive so they informed the police in Calabar.

"We were at the (police) station today. My friend and Priscillia’s dad will be heading to the bank to get her statement of account because the day she traveled the guy in question sent her transport fare”, one of the two friends told Calitown.

The visit to the bank was to obtain Priscilla's bank statement in order to establish the identity of the person who invited her to Lagos.

Meanwhile, police sources confirmed that investigation into the incident has commenced.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User

her phone records should be traced....
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by gbolswag(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2021
No matter what I still blame her...with the insecurity and the rate of kidnapping in our country....you can't be travelling to any part of the country without informing or letting your family members know who u are going to meet...I hope she is found...all the best
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
Lalami3232:
All I see here is "TOTO AND PREEQ BUSINESS GONE WRONG". I rather save my prayers for my tomorrow's bet9ja ticket than to pray for a runs girl wey dem send to school to study book but she rather went to study DICKOCOLGY, to be found.
Atleats pray for her na, and yet she can score As in all her courses considering Randy lecturers, you that study book will get C
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by balingaonline(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2021
What if he sent the money from POS operator, I think it better to focus on her mobile line for better results, I pray they found her alive and in one piece.

I weep for ladies of nowadays, they love money and enjoyment more than their lives

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
She has since debunked this news.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
Why can't these girls just sit their ass down and stop gallivanting around

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by edoairways: 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Another one, this happened on invitation of a male friend. Some people keep taking unnecessary risks thinking non harm can befall them, imagine travelling close to 500 miles to meet a "friend". Not everyone online is normal, some are looking for destinies to destroy whether male or female.
She has been seen
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by matori(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Splendorgirl633(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2021
Girls why we no dey hear word, another stupid girl is on her way now to meet an unknown male friend, most ladies have been useless from birth
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by survivor10(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
JooEeL:

Actually same region, same people for centuries

State creation is a tool by fulanis to divide the East

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by erhabor11(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
So sad, Generation of these days.

Trust Nigeria Police, they are very good at investigation. If they want to work.

God , let her be found alive. Amen
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
Acecards:
Bros Bros... She came to collect abi ? grin badt guy

Those things we have done my brother. I met her online by the way. But we were good friends till I confirmed she was not a fulltime runz girl.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Cyprian221: 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
In a Facebook post she said her phone got damaged, that she isn't missing
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
UDUJ:

Haba no vex for me na, na wetin I read say she go see man for out of state cheesy

Longest time Palema, how have you been?
Lol... The man fit be bae nah grin .
Anyways just read her 'post' , your assertion is 90% correct Sha. However runz or not every lives matter, no one deserves to be murdered or harassed. We just keep hoping someday these ladies will have sense and stop taking unnecessary risks for survival.

Yea... I lost interest in the forum, got very busy with life too. I just pop in now to see what's up, but na so so bad bad news dey everywhere!. How have you been too?

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Starships4u(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
prettyheart:
Please be very very careful with your movements. Please whenever you want to go for a special journey, inform special people close to you of the location and the person you want to visit. Please only visit those who you know their background or family, so that in case of emergency, they can contact them....

Please remember to pray everyday. Pls remember to tell Jesus to forgive all your sins... Nigeria no really safe...

She isn't lost,
They'd find her bro.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
So I wonder what happened to all the Ds in town that she had to travel all the way to lagos to straffe. I wish her well though.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:01pm On May 14, 2021
Mehn some people dey take risk ooo
Me i can't traveling far distance because of man

I just hope she safe and alive
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by BadBradley: 5:02pm On May 14, 2021
JooEeL:
which one be "core Igbo"?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Jossyfwesh(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2021
This particular news is false,the lady is in my school and she long made a video that she is well and even back to calabar...
Ogaga bloga bloga��

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by blackboy(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2021
Spataseun:
I just can’t believe Nigeria Army can neutralize ambush attack from boko haram like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7J9_VSM0Hc

Guy this is propaganda!! So long as the fight with Boko Haram is taking so long to end simply tells us the Nigerian Army is on the loosing end. A big disaasater.

I watched a video of Boko Haram stripping our dead soldiers of their armour , guns and boots!! Yes boots . Simply shows you the rag tag poorly armed and equipemed army Nigerian army is facing . But one thing I noticed in the video was that most of their commanders were on the phone after killing many of the soldiers. It was like they were receiving info about either if reinforcement will come or if they should retreat.

I really feel sorry for the Nigerian soldiers at the war front. Our leaders should sit and watch the videos of the massacre of the Nigerian soldiers in the fight against Boko Haram - a rag tag group. Very painful.

Stop all this propaganda. Win the war

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 14, 2021
kingthreat:

Those things we have done my brother. I met her online by the way. But we were good friends till I confirmed she was not a fulltime runz girl.
Didn't get the last part, did you mean you stopped being friends with her when you confirmed she's not into full time runz ?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
danny56:
But when did this our generation began trusting unknown people online to the extent of paying them visit even spending weekend with them?
It did not start with this generation and it won't end with this generation, if you have uncles and aunties in their late 30s and 40s now, you will know, they all did this, it's just that evil has increased just like human population has increased also and social media is there to circulate the news even if it happens in the remotest of places you won't hear of ordinarily in past generations without social media. So many people are doing it some just got to meet good ones and so many also meet bad ones we might never get to hear of.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
In this juncture, i will never invite any girl again.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
They r whores nao.
UDUJ:

But how come ladies these days only take pictures looking like whores cheesy

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by abigdwn: 5:15pm On May 14, 2021
See her comment for Instagram o..

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by McCoy9067(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2021
She is not missing, some people have contacted her via Instagram.. below are the screenshot of the comments they posted on her post.
���

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2021
Lalami3232:
All I see here is "TOTO AND PREEQ BUSINESS GONE WRONG". I rather save my prayers for my tomorrow's bet9ja ticket than to pray for a runs girl wey dem send to school to study book but she rather went to study DICKOCOLGY, to be found.
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.