Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Website Developer Needed In Benin City. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Website Developer Needed In Benin City. (531 Views)

Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? / Where To Learn Programming In Benin City / Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by Arabiandude: 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
Any good website Developer in Benin City should quote me for a courier website with tracking code job.
I have bought the domain name and also hosted it, just need a developer with IQ on courier website.
Note: The developer must be based in Benin City and this is not a government or multinational company job, it's a private individual job, so whoever that's coming in shouldn't be thinking of billing me like I am a government official
Re: Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by classicben3: 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
Am available to work but my tech company is based in Lagos we can deliver good job thanks
Re: Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by classicben3: 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
You can reach me on

we.share@yahoo.com
Re: Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by Arabiandude: 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
classicben3:
Am available to work but my tech company is based in Lagos we can deliver good job thanks
Thanks but I need someone that I can sit and tell how to go about the design with.
If you have any good developer in Benin that you can direct to me, no prob
Re: Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by classicben3: 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
Arabiandude:

Thanks but I need someone that I can sit and tell how to go about the design with.
If you have any good developer in Benin that you can direct to me, no prob

Location shouldn't limit your expectations we have worked with several personals around the world apart from lagos so we work according to what the client wants

I assure you we can deliver the best you want...
Re: Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by exhibit7432(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2021
Arabiandude:
Any good website Developer in Benin City should quote me for a courier website with tracking code job.
I have bought the domain name and also hosted it, just need a developer with IQ on courier website.
Note: The developer must be based in Benin City and this is not a government or multinational company job, it's a private individual job, so whoever that's coming in shouldn't be thinking of billing me like I am a government official

i'm in benin how do i contact you.. my phone number is 08 104 203 308
Re: Website Developer Needed In Benin City. by daviscool: 10:03am On May 15, 2021
www.diimtech.com - the best web and mobile app developers in Lagos, Nigeria
Trust us for your web and mobile app projects

(1) (Reply)

Comps / Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum / Data Analysis / Machine Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.