Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

When The Lord Gives A Man Rest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Lord Gives A Man Rest (218 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / The Lord Gives, He Doesn’t Take - Job 1:6-20 / Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Lord Gives A Man Rest by jonatoye(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: When the Lord Gives a Man Rest

WORD FOR TODAY
When the Lord gives a man rest, no man or situation can trouble him. You will only have the required peace to fulfil your mandate in destiny when your ways please the Lord!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But now the LORD my God has given me rest on every side; there is neither adversary nor evil occurrence." (1Kings.5.4 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you come to God to learn and walk in His ways; He will give you rest. The life of a man becomes peaceful when he begins to enjoy the rest that God offers to those who pleases Him. The Lord was pleased with Solomon and He gave him rest on every side: no adversary nor evil occurrence. Consequently, He saw the need to build a house in God's name.

One of those things you need in life to fulfil your mandate is rest. When there is trouble, sickness and threat from enemies; every assignment given to you by God will suffer setbacks. You must yield yourself to pleasing God in everything you do to enjoy his peace in every facet of life.

Do your ways please God?

Lord! Help me to please you all the days of my life; keep trouble and evil occurrences away from me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Peace and rest on every side are critical to the fulfilment of purpose and mandate in life!!!

Have a Gracious Friday!!!
Re: When The Lord Gives A Man Rest by truespeak: 10:25pm On May 14, 2021
Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law; That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked. Psalms 94:12

Psalms 127:2 - It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Indeed He Gives His Beloved (they who keep His Law) Rest and Sleep!

(1) (Reply)

No Plan For Sharia,— Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / See What “indabosk” Did During A Deliverance That Attracted Reactions VIDEO / Praying Against Your Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.