Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later (2136 Views)

Investing In Safemoon / Free NFTs Crypto Coin Giveaway That Can Transform Your Hustle...It's REAL! / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
Kobicove:
Safemoon coin is considered a Ponzi scheme by experts in blockchain angry
Who're the blockchain experts?
Safemoon are developing their wallet which will launch June or July, safemoon card which you can use to make purchases is on the way too, their blockchain is on the way too,
Upto 2m plus holders, Certik Audited with a score of 86%, Market Cap of 2 billion 351 thousand dollars, there're partnering with the Gambian government, they'll use safemoon as their second currency, Every Sunday the CEO (John Karony )and COO (Jack Haines ) come out to do AMA on Twitch.
Anybody telling you safemoon is a scam is just speaking out of ignorance or maybe when it was in the early stages but safemoon has proved doubters wrong in every way.
Safemoon has one of the strongest community in the Crypto space.
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by jom28gy(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2021
Safemoon Is a new crypto coin, its still in the early stages
U can purchase safemoon now the dips are deep and cashout big by December 2021 or Q1 of 2023
Get 5bn safemoon for 5k to your trust wallet
Contact me @whatsa
at where
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2021
Dackrapper:

Who're the blockchain experts?
Safemoon are developing their wallet which will launch June or July, safemoon card which you can use to make purchases is on the way too, their blockchain is on the way too,
Upto 2m plus holders, Certik Audited with a score of 86%, Market Cap of 2 billion 351 thousand dollars, there're partnering with the Gambian government, they'll use safemoon as their second currency, Every Sunday the CEO (John Karony )and COO (Jack Haines ) come out to do AMA on Twitch.
Anybody telling you safemoon is a scam is just speaking out of ignorance or maybe when it was in the early stages but safemoon has proved doubters wrong in every way.
Safemoon has one of the strongest community in the Crypto space.

Lies!

There is not a single country in the world that has adopted any crypto as a currency.

Please provide pictorial or documentary proof showing where representatives of the Gambia signed an agreement to adopt Safemoon as a second currency!

As at today the number 1 crypto has a market capitalisation of $685 billion while number 100 on the charts has a market capitalisation of $640 million.

Safemoon is not even in the top 100 Cryptos so how did they manage to have a market capitalisation of $2.351 billion like you claimed.

You people should stop spreading falsehood just because you want to pump a useless shitcoin! angry

Source of data:

www.coinmarketcap.com
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2021
Kobicove:

Lies!

There is not a single country in the world that has adopted any crypto as a currency.

Please provide pictorial or documentary proof showing where representatives of the Gambia signed an agreement to adopt Safemoon as a second currency!

As at today the number 1 crypto has a market capitalisation of $685 billion while number 100 on the charts has a market capitalisation of $640 million.

Safemoon is not even in the top 100 Cryptos so how did they manage to have a market capitalisation of $2.351 billion like you claimed.

You people should stop spreading falsehood just because you want to pump a useless shitcoin! angry

Source of data:

www.coinmarketcap.com

Thank God you mentioned CoinMarketCap, the screenshot below is from CoinMarketCap showing the Market Cap of safemoon, go and search for it on their website or app and don't come here and be talking what you don't know. Wait! do you know how to calculate market cap? cos if you know I don't think you'll be having any issue with safemoon's Market cap.
I don't know which Expert told you that safemoon is a scam but I'm telling you that he's a liar and I have multiple proofs to back it up. What are your proofs that safemoon is a scam?

Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2021
Kobicove:

Lies!

Please provide pictorial or documentary proof
I said they're partnering, meaning it's still in process.

The first picture below is Safemoon CEO John Karony with one of the Minister of Gambia and Ambassador in 2018.

The second Image is the screenshot of John Karony's tweet, about going to Gambia soon to finalize the agreement.

Please don't speak what you don't know

Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Kobicove(m): 1:04am On May 29, 2021
Dackrapper:
I said they're partnering, meaning it's still in process.

The first picture below is Safemoon CEO John Karony with one of the Minister of Gambia and Ambassador in 2018.

The second Image is the screenshot of John Karony's tweet, about going to Gambia soon to finalize the agreement.

Please don't speak what you don't know

I expected you to show me a policy document from the government of Gambia stating that they will adopt Safemoon as a currency...that is what will carry more weight and indicate authenticity!

Instead you're showing me tweets by Karony where he has made unverifiable statements which every intelligent person knows was only done to curry public sentiment and help manipulate the price of Safemoon.

In other words what you're saying is that if an individual makes a tweet saying that the Government of Lagos state has awarded him contract to construct the Fourth Mainland bridge you would believe it without getting a proper confirmation from Lagos State

Rubbish lies!
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2021
Kobicove:

I expected you to show me a policy document from the government of Gambia stating that they will adopt Safemoon as a currency...that is what will carry more weight and indicate authenticity!

Instead you're showing me tweets by Karony where he has made unverifiable statements which every intelligent person knows was only done to curry public sentiment and help manipulate the price of Safemoon.

In other words what you're saying is that if an individual makes a tweet saying that the Government of Lagos state has awarded him contract to construct the Fourth Mainland bridge you would believe it without getting a proper confirmation from Lagos State

Rubbish lies!

Now I understand which type of person you're, you Come out to argue blindly and you're not ready to learn.

You argued that safemoon's Market cap is not upto a billion, I showed you a proof from CoinMarketCap, you asked for a pictures I showed you I told you that John Karony is traveling to Gambia in the coming days to finalize the agreement with the Gambian government.

You sound very educated but your argument is very very lame.

Your problem is that you don't know anything about safemoon and you come here to call it a scam without facts, please stop it.
If you have any question about safemoon please feel free to ask me, I'll properly take my time to educate you on that.
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2021
And mind you, I have never told any single person to buy safemoon.
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2021
Dackrapper:

Now I understand which type of person you're, you Come out to argue blindly and you're not ready to learn.

You argued that safemoon's Market cap is not upto a billion, I showed you a proof from CoinMarketCap, you asked for a pictures I showed you I told you that John Karony is traveling to Gambia in the coming days to finalize the agreement with the Gambian government.

You sound very educated but your argument is very very lame.

Your problem is that you don't know anything about safemoon and you come here to call it a scam without facts, please stop it.
If you have any question about safemoon please feel free to ask me, I'll properly take my time to educate you on that.

This is Safe moon's market cap according to coincapmarket

Previously you said Karony has already travelled to The Gambia and you pasted pics he too with Gambian ministers with no name and no portfolio...now you say he will travel to Gambia in the coming days. I'm now confused.

For the sake of argument let's even assume that he truly is in talks with the Gambian government...

Let me ask - why would any serious person looking for mass adoption even be looking to the Gambian economy in the first instance?

Gambia is essentially a tourist destination and not considered a financial powerhouse in West Africa talkless of the African continent.

The population of Gambia as a country is not even up to that of Ikeja Local government alone so what exactly is the attraction there.

If Karony wanted a small country why did he not pick Singapore or Hong Kong...he will not cos he knows those countries have a sofisticated financial system that will expose him grin

I'm not intentionally trying to spoil your hustle but this Safemoon project raises a lot of red flags

Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2021
Kobicove:

This is Safe moon's market cap according to coincapmarket

Now you actually confirmed my suspicions that you don't know what you're saying or doing.

What is displayed in the picture you posted is the Market Cap of all the cryptocurrencies.
Can't you see?
Cryptos: 10,125 Exchanges : 385 Market cap: $1,528,875,875,556

It's funny how you don't even know how to check market cap of a coin but you just want to argue, I thought you were little advanced but now I realized I have to go back and start teaching you how to check Market cap of a coin before we continue.
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Dackrapper(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2021
Kobicove:

Previously you said Karony has already travelled to The Gambia and you pasted pics he too with Gambian ministers with no name and no portfolio...now you say he will travel to Gambia in the coming days. I'm now confused.
The picture I posted is of the meeting between Gambian Minister (James Gomez ), Gambian Ambassador (Sunkung Jawara) with John Karony in Washington DC, now the CEO safemoon will be going there to meet with the other officials and finalize the agreement.

With all you were saying here you haven't even given a single proof that safemoon is a scam, you're just beating around the Bush but don't worry I will bring you to the main road. ���
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Kobicove(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
Dackrapper:

Now you actually confirmed my suspicions that you don't know what you're saying or doing.

What is displayed in the picture you posted is the Market Cap of all the cryptocurrencies.
Can't you see?
Cryptos: 10,125 Exchanges : 385 Market cap: $1,528,875,875,556

It's funny how you don't even know how to check market cap of a coin but you just want to argue, I thought you were little advanced but now I realized I have to go back and start teaching you how to check Market cap of a coin before we continue.

I just realised I made a mistake in the screenshot I posted.

I have attached the correct one which shows the current market capitalisation of Safemoon at $2.41 billion.

This still does not change my opinion about the coin.

A coin with about 585 quadrillion units in circulation where the value of each coin is not even up to 1 cent is nothing more than a shitcoin cool

The reason why I say Safemoon is a scam is because it's all quantity and no substance. How can you have a currency whose circulation quantity is in quadrillions?! angry

Pure junk!
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by Kobicove(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2021
Dackrapper:
The picture I posted is of the meeting between Gambian Minister (James Gomez ), Gambian Ambassador (Sunkung Jawara) with John Karony in Washington DC, now the CEO safemoon will be going there to meet with the other officials and finalize the agreement.

With all you were saying here you haven't even given a single proof that safemoon is a scam, you're just beating around the Bush but don't worry I will bring you to the main road. ���

Minister for what? Abi him no get portfolio? grin

By the way if Karony is not speaking with the Minister for Finance or at worst the Minister for External affairs then he's not yet serious.

I still don't get how Gambia that is not even a top 15 African economy will help him get mass adoption for the shit coin he's marketing grin
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by johnstar(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2021
Somone should advice me on safemoon

How lucrative is it

I wanna buy safemoon of 1500
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by kings11ng(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2021
damiloladuke:

Someone more sensible than you

And I thought OBTUSE was just a triangle
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by kings11ng(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2021
johnstar:
Somone should advice me on safemoon

How lucrative is it

I wanna buy safemoon of 1500
Buy safemoon cash instead
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by johnstar(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2021
Ok bur how do i buy safemoon who wil sell for me
kings11ng:

Buy safemoon cash instead
Re: Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later by puremaker7(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2021
johnstar:

Ok bur how do i buy safemoon who wil sell for me
buy using pancakeswap if u have trust wallet or I can sell for you if you want.
WhatsApp 0.8.0.3.2.1.6.1.3.9.4

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! / Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months / What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.