Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) (75420 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys Ferrari Monza SP2 For His 38th Birthday (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by 001spice: 5:11am On May 15, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai
Ronaldo my crush. smiley
crush kee u there.ole. U knw crush for person wey u dey see everyday na person wey u might nt ever meet na him u dey crush for.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by mrkia(m): 5:22am On May 15, 2021
The one that has the after life has it all!!!![b][/b]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by okonsua(m): 6:11am On May 15, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai
Ronaldo my crush. smiley
see you Nina girl...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by okonsua(m): 6:12am On May 15, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai
Ronaldo my crush. smiley
see you Nija girl...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by unanonso(m): 6:28am On May 15, 2021
McGg:
Please what is sweeter than more money

More of God!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by LucemFerre: 6:45am On May 15, 2021
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul?
Vanity vanity the preacher said, all things are vanity. You will die and leave all these things on earth so, why bother. Father may you open their eyes so they can see
Ashakalabugasabayakabashisokanimatukumashelakinomoshekemahundere
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by McGg: 6:56am On May 15, 2021
unanonso:

More of God!

And why are most billionaires atheist?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2021
Weedhustler:

U r a fucking cultist!
I hate cultist
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Oracleforce: 7:11am On May 15, 2021
DAVE5:

Your pastors are telling you vanity upon vanity while also making deposits for their 3rd or 4th or 5th private jet

The love of money is the root of evil. God first the rest are vanity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by promisedeco(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2021
jclassiq:
Too much money than they can spend in a lifetime so they keep buying every flashy gadget known to man yet it doesn't completely satisfy their hunger for flashy things.

Imagine how many poor children in Portugal that can get a decent education with 1/4 of that money. Or how many hospitals can be stocked with drugs that will be subsidized for patients. All courtesy of Ronaldo Foundation.

I just said my own and I know some nonentities will still call me names but do I care?

God give me money and watch me be a channel of blessing to your creation. Amen.
People like you don't help anybody.

So, he shouldn't buy what he wants because there are poor people in his country?
Do you know how many poor people he has helped??
Even Jesus said "... There will always be poor people amongst you..."

Summary: don't let poverty cloud your judgment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Goldbw122(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Congratulation, I hope he have numerous wealth and investment on ground for his 100th generation...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Goldbw122(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2021
Casper21:

10yrs time that car will increase in value
That car will depreciate in value, only land or investment that will increase in value...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2021
Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by kmaster007: 11:12am On May 15, 2021
Price of d PB
ecomalchemist:
rich nigga talk

Come In for your joway 40,000mah powerbank that can charge laptops and phones

Call or Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by xjiggy: 12:02pm On May 15, 2021
puyol005:
Instead of him to invest in golds, he busy dey invest in Ferrari mechanics
you're highly mistaken. That car is a limited edition car. Very few people owns it. It appreciates the older it gets. Ferrari collectors will pay much higher for it in future. By the way, Ronaldo has a few Hotels in his investment Portfolio
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Faithful1234(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2021
Prechgold1180:
FTC
I dedicate this position to Elon musk
And also I want all Nigerians to help beg government to put an end to Asup strike
It hitting real hard pls help
do change of institution abi I lie
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Gentew(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2021
Prechgold1180:
FTC
I dedicate this position to Elon musk
And also I want all Nigerians to help beg government to put an end to Asup strike
It hitting real hard pls help

Do people still go to school!!! Wasting of time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Gibz02: 2:07pm On May 15, 2021
Too much money.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by omonnakoda: 4:34pm On May 15, 2021
When it is a black man the haters come out of hiding

Mayweather is more than twice as rich as Ronaldo

This is what black folk have to say

denedene:
Mr Floyd learn from Tyson and invest undecided money is good to spend but suicidal when it's unavailable
bluecircle470:

Have you ever seen Adenuga, Otedola or Aliko buying choice of cars the way E-money does? Real business men doesn’t spend the way may weather does
This is poverty mentality. It's good to apply moderation to everything in life.
oyetunder:
Irony of Blacks. He should not forget Tyson, Evander, Ali... One just got 45 million naira car for his chiomatic gf. Despite all that, we still need the likes of a white Bill Gate to help donate on order to combat malaria and polio in our society. If a Pastor should buy just a Prado jeep, we go vex, even when we have never donated a kobo to such ministry. kids of antichrist all over.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by unanonso(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2021
McGg:

And why are most billionaires atheist?

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Casper21: 8:31pm On May 15, 2021
Goldbw122:

That car will depreciate in value, only land or investment that will increase in value...

Some luxury cars do increase in value, that's why u see some old 90s car auctioning for higher price
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by McGg: 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
unanonso:

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I don't have time for this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2021
kingjooo:
They shouldn't be angry,everybody must not be a star.I'm not his fan but the fact remains that he was a star before he came to italy and will continue to be seen as a star till he die.Btw first to c.......... Indeed my life is about to turn for better.
f to wah?,some village people have been there before you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by DAVE5(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2021
Goldbw122:

Lexus LFA increased in value from when it was sold, even if you want to buy one, nobody would sell theirs to you, some things beats that logic of reducing in value over time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by kingjooo(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2021
Lanretoye:
f to wah?,some village people have been there before you
hahahaha,but oluwa makes them invisible now.They couldn't type anytin meaninful
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by unanonso(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2021
McGg:

I don't have time for this

Let eternity always be at your view.

A man is a billionaire and an Atheist. He does not believe in the existence of God. He dies leaving everything he acquired in world only to stand in judgment before God.

Billion is sweet when God is in it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by McGg: 1:12pm On May 16, 2021
unanonso:

Let eternity always be at your view.

A man is a billionaire and an Atheist. He does not believe in the existence of God. He dies leaving everything he acquired in world only to stand in judgment before God.

Billion is sweet when God is in it.

Oga dey your dey abeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) by DaddyYankee: 5:32pm On May 16, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The difference between you fans and we the deluded ones are the mistake we tend not to separate someone’s personal life and his work.
Shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Register And Book A Game On Bet9ja "Bet9ja Booking Codes" / Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.