Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" (37608 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Tinubuadvocate: 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
Thank you bro only sensible person will understand.
debeginin:

More grease!!!!!
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by cejaypriesty(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2021
YPYP:
This man is looking 4 cheap sympathy and pupolarity,like he said they've attend his life 7 times,most of u that comment here are nt mature,u hate a man,who don't knw u,guys make una go find work do
It is about bad governance and ethnic cleansing going on.so we should clap for him ,I dont know what is wrong with all of you from the north .Don't worry the table is turning. The wickedness wont last forever .
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Etimemy: 8:43pm On May 14, 2021
This government is full with terrorist, is pity.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Etimemy: 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
This government is full with terrorist.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by benzion72(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No Nigerian with his/her senses intact will vote for APC in 2023

Who voted them in 2019 nobody. Na rigging them they rig

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Bellotelli: 8:57pm On May 14, 2021
The presidency is after my life too... But who the hell is the Presidency grin
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Conrod: 9:09pm On May 14, 2021
Racoon:
Obadiah Mailafia, Bishop Kukah, Ejike Mbaka.Humn!
Meanwhile;
PLS dnt forget OHAMAI AMAIZE,the presenter of AIT KAKAKI SOCIAL who was chased into exile to save his life.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

very funny.... Just this afternoon, some people in anambra were busy dancing in support of one APC member who they hope to be their governor
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:
One thing I dislike and admire about this presidency is they don't care, they've lost the feeling of guilt.. How can you defeat who can't feel guilt or shame?

Daaaammmmnnnn
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
BelloP:
This Man I hope hes not suffering from paranoia.

U just checked d meaning of paranoia for d first time and decided to put it into use abi?

Of you don't know the storyline of Mailafia then it'll suit u to ask.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
his dirty deal hurting him a bloody liar which people are sponsoring bandit to get power by all means.so Buhari is happy with the way insecurity is frustrating him.

What's this one trying to say?

Where's my mouse sef?
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by luluman: 9:44pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Problem is the % without their brains intact are majority.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Bmaster(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
his dirty deal hurting him a bloody liar which people are sponsoring bandit to get power by all means.so Buhari is happy with the way insecurity is frustrating him.
and for your mind buhhari feels frustrated over insecurities
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Iko5000: 9:52pm On May 14, 2021
Except the BBQ Vulture seller
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:
One thing I dislike and admire about this presidency is they don't care, they've lost the feeling of guilt.. How can you defeat who can't feel guilt or shame?
They can feel death.

Have you tried giving them that?
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Puhrs: 10:14pm On May 14, 2021
Really
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by egunna(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
bros no body dey pursue u.u just want to b relevant.if u are f president and any one speaks about u d way u dont want,will u just go after dat person to kill him?make we dey reason at times abeg.ur wife no know where u dey?who dat one help?
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Memberclub(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2021
one of the more reasons we should break up from the north peacefully
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Cooky007(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2021
THOSE @ PEAK OF AFFAIRS IN THE 3 ARMS OF GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA KNEW WHAT IS BURNING THE POLITY & CAUSING INSECURITY ON LIVES OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS. BUT THEY INTENTIONALLY PRETENDED NOT TO BE AWARE. IT'S JUST THE FACT AND IT'S BITTER.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

So who is the governor? If he is telling the truth he can publish who the governor is and the evidence then no need for anybody to chase him.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Jagunlabiodua: 1:42am On May 15, 2021
Democracy is lost when the presidency turns to murderers, using state apparatus to hunt, kill protesters, opposition and critics, After Buhari tenure the victims will come out to protest and tell their stories. As for us Nigeria is dead.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by dragunov: 4:20am On May 15, 2021
Valkrie:

That means the dss also knows where all them fulani bandits and boko haram people terrorising the indigenous people of Nigeria are and chooses to remain silent bah? Weldone bro for this exposition..!!!

When their heads and directors are Fulani nko.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Yusman316(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2021
Some have said worse than he said and still walking freely, so what's so special about him? Seriously some people know how to tune some people mumu button for this country. Ffk, fayose and their likes that have been insulting this government from day one are walking freely, so he should tell us a better joke
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Nobody: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
This is your reward for speaking the truth in Nigeria.

Nigeria is an insult to the word "country"
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Segzy19: 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
They won't get you by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / End Of Boko Haram In Sight, Says Buhari / El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.