Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed (1816 Views)

As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem / A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by kobikwelu(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2011
^^^^

nice advice,

remmember, you are not marrying a moslem in the US, or britain,

you are marrying one in naija lipsrsealed undecided undecided

as some1 rightlly said, is he northern moslem or a southern moslem??,
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by wee2: 8:06am On May 03, 2011
southern muslem from edo state
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by llemisy(f): 9:36am On May 03, 2011
just be ready to practise muslim if nt i guess dere wil be problem when yu started raisin yur children in a christian way den he wil ask u if yu,re d father,,,,,,mean he would want to raise his children in his way nd yu kno what dat means,,,,
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by mcnikes(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2011
Pweety4me, both spellings are correct. MUMU!
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by wee2: 10:22am On May 03, 2011
thanks oh mcmikes help me tell pweety4me. thanks
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2011
The edo men i have come in contact with like to be in control down the line you may have to change to avoid constant confrontation
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by callme2: 12:53pm On May 03, 2011
my dear, run for your dear life oooooooo
Yes the man may love you but what next after you are married to him?

Note:
A moselem will never allow his wife to go to church or mention the name Jesus
Even if you eventually convert to a moselem, they'll still not regard/recognise you as one of them
And when you die as a moselim convert, (God forbid) they will not burry you properly,
I mean
The positioning of a dead moselim is different from a "dead moselim convert" meaning you are not one of them

Am sorry dear, the ball is in your court so make your choice
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by georgem(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2011
@ call-me. have you been married to a muslim before? truth is there are too much misconception about religion (muslim, christian and other alike) we accept things as being truth without confirming them and to worsen things there are the fanatics that would go against the teaching and practice of their faith and kill the other as infidel. enough harm has been done as a result of these misconceptions. rather than go on with all these hear-say stories about peoples faith of whom we know not off, lets be open minded and be willing to investigate and confirm things before we judge others. if people of different race can forge a marriage alliance why should religion then be a barrier if both trully loves the other and are trully educated
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by callme2: 1:33pm On May 03, 2011
@ georgem i beg your pardon
There is nothing to confirm. If the guy is a nothern moslem, forget it but if it is other parts of other tribal moslem like Nupe, etc, theese ones are harmless
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by callme2: 3:30pm On May 03, 2011
@poster

Don’t say I didn’t tell you.

Did you see what they did after the presidential election? The killings that are involved? that is to tell you how wicked they are

But if you can carry it, go ahead my dear

But Note
They will never regard you as a real muslim even if you can pray more than Mohammed

They also have a special name they call the muslim convert i.e

"ARNA" meaning "PEGAN:

good luck
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by DePriest2(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2011
my dear why do u used that word 'christian'', is it becos they don't arrest hypocrite. A christian proposed by a Muslim, A, A, RUU, EMELA, NOBODO.
marry him, u don't have to ask question becos u r not even a "christian'.
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by bikodeking: 4:38pm On May 03, 2011
dont marry him or unless of ur children will be talibans just like bin ladin
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by nanidee(f): 5:22pm On May 04, 2011
^^^ grin grin
Re: Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed by princeonx: 12:38am On May 05, 2011
Go ahead if he is a Yoruba guy (their Muslim no dey fear me) but if na Hausa, abeg say no ohhh na you him go first kill when their madness start

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Be My Wife? / R Some Guys Naturally Lucky In Attracting Girls? / Compound Dating (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.