Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House (1009 Views)

This Is The Snake I Killed At The Entranceof MY Door / What’s The Name Of This Scorpion ? “photo” / See The Giant Scorpion I Killed In My Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by macmiral: 4:16pm On May 14, 2021
This scorpion was killed at the back of the house today
It almost stung a poultry bird

Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by 3lovelyflowers(f): 4:18pm On May 14, 2021
Looking very scary
Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by Six30: 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
This one should be very danger

1 Like

Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by Henry22(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2021
This itself is poison shocked
Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by peteregwu(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2021
This is as dangerous as shekua. E resemble shekau grin
Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by debbydams(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
Very poisonous
Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2021
This one has really matured. Looks very deadly.
Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by daveFBL: 10:57am On May 15, 2021
macmiral:
This scorpion was killed at the back of the house today
It almost stung a poultry bird

I see comments and i understand the fact that you all don’t know, this is an emperor scorpion of which it possess a very weak venom , can’t even kill with it. More like ant sting, so they depend on their big claws to catch prey and that’s their main defence, if you see one, please let it go. It’s not a threat to us, i had 2 as pets

2 Likes

Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by peteregwu(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2021
daveFBL:

I see comments and i understand the fact that you all don’t know, this is an emperor scorpion of which it possess a very weak venom , can’t even kill with it. More like ant sting, so they depend on their big claws to catch prey and that’s their main defence, if you see one, please let it go. It’s not a threat to us, i had 2 as pets

Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2021
peteregwu:

He's actually right, this particular species of scorpion can't hurt you
Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by rastaLivity: 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
daveFBL:

so you keep 2 scorpions as pet, bruh are you the scorpion king?

1 Like

Re: Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House by Nuelito: 11:56pm On May 17, 2021
Issa big one oh

(1) (Reply)

Snakes Hatch 1000 Eggs, Farmers Capture It / Registered Boerboels & Saint Bernard For Sale / 7months Old Male Slant German Sherperd For Sale....powerful Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.