Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. (8640 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 4:31pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Look at you all get upset. After you mock the Ndigbo, and then you expect us to treat you all like friends?

There are no friends in politics, only permanent interest.

My friend, can't you see that , logically , GEJ cannot be your local champion? His victory came with a lot of sacrifices . Many Northern leaders got behind him even with the reprisals they knew may come from home. The SW voted overwhelmingly for him to ensure he got the required votes for an outright win. GEJ is the last person you can look to for the favourtism you think will assist your "Igbo ascendancy". This is why we encourage folks like you to shed your protectionist and feudalistic outlook .
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2011
It is a pity someone is trying to insult my intelligence knowing full well, I have a sharp mind. tongue

Anyway, we shall see if the SW will be punished or not. It is simply mere speculation, but one thing I know is that the East is open for business.  cool
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

My friend, can't you see that , logically , GEJ cannot be your local champion? His victory came with a lot of sacrifices . Many Northern leaders got behind him even with the reprisals they knew may come from home. The SW voted overwhelmingly for him to ensure he got the required votes for an outright win. GEJ is the last person you can look to for the favourtism you think will assist your "Igbo ascendancy". This is why we encourage folks like you to shed your protectionist and feudalistic outlook .

Until the SW sheds its feudalistic approach to politics by not voting for a tribal based party, then we in the East shall not listen to your hypocritical words. No matter how sweet they sound.  grin
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 4:35pm On May 02, 2011
Ezeuche surely The Cooling System of Your upper Chambers is Malfunctioning!!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by WilyWily12: 4:40pm On May 02, 2011
It will be nice, if Johnathan punish Yoruba people like the way Abacha dealt with them, let them eat Sand Sand and know how it test again.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 4:46pm On May 02, 2011
[WilyWily:

It will be nice, if Johnathan punish Yoruba people like the way Abacha dealt with them, let them eat Sand Sand and know how it test again.
Ko ni da fun e Omo Aje Okuta Ma Omu Omi!!
Oloshi jatijati
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Pukkah: 4:54pm On May 02, 2011
In this time and age, it's a pity that
some Nigerians are still blinded by tribalism hence the worm eye view they abashedly express on national issues. Mr Jonathan, whose victory was anchored on the shoulders of Nigerians all across the country, is now sadly being portrayed as a bigot and small-minded man by this ludicrous and false article.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by WilyWily12: 4:57pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

Ko ni da fun e Omo Aje Okuta Ma Omu Omi!!
Oloshi jatijati

Omo kekere, orie oti baje.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 5:16pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Until the SW sheds its feudalistic approach to politics by not voting for a tribal based party, then we in the East shall not listen to your hypocritical words. No matter how sweet they sound.  grin

Can you prove that the SW voted for a " tribal based Party"? Because , from where I am standing, it looks as if they unanimously rejected PDP politicians who have given them zero for 12 years . The ACN were always going to be the natural beneficiary of the backlash against the PDP because of the performance of Fashola and Oshiomhole. Even apathy accounted for , the SW still unanimously voted for GEJ during the Presdential elections to assist his win. Last I checked , GEJ is not from the SW region. Your argument really has no logical balance.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2011
I dey laff o, why are the SW pple, so jittery, even if they decide to secede, it'll be impossible with the SS/SE & north against them, no international comm will come to their rescue becos they have no oil or anything of interest, they have minimal reps in the army due to their profound lazyness, all they do is sue pple to court like falana & make noise like areaboys which will be irrelevant in a battlezone. As for those talking about HQ's in lagos, the multinational oil firms HQ's are in the SE/SS, mnly the 'paper-work' offices are in lagos, as for the banks they are after money and will move to the region where money is. Many also fail to realise SE people are in firm control of major lagos markets such as alaba, idumota, ladipo, trade-fair, auto-parts & co. While yoribas mostly sell pepper & other mundane things that are of no economic relevance, so if SE pple are absent, lagos will crumble as fashola will tax-out the pepper sellers in a second. Lagos allocation will drastically reduce becos they get what they currently get becos of population and without finance, no maintenance of existing infastructure and all will crumble, u'll then see SW become a ghost town, even awo will rise 4rm his tomb to cry. NB:i will be willing to hire gbawe & seanet02 as poo packers in a psychiatric hospital (at least they wont be able to betray more pple there)!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by aljharem(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2011
gokuu:

I dey laff o, why are the SW pple, so jittery, even if they decide to secede, it'll be impossible with the SS/SE & north against them, no international comm will come to their rescue becos they have no oil or anything of interest, they have minimal reps in the army due to their profound lazyness, all they do is sue pple to court like falana & make noise like areaboys which will be irrelevant in a battlezone. As for those talking about HQ's in lagos, the multinational oil firms HQ's are in the SE/SS, mnly the 'paper-work' offices are in lagos, as for the banks they are after money and will move to the region where money is. Many also fail to realise SE people are in firm control of major lagos markets such as alaba, idumota, ladipo, trade-fair, auto-parts & co. While yoribas mostly sell pepper & other mundane things that are of no economic relevance, so if SE pple are absent, lagos will crumble as fashola will tax-out the pepper sellers in a second. Lagos allocation will drastically reduce becos they get what they currently get becos of population and without finance, no maintenance of existing infastructure and all will crumble, u'll then see SW become a ghost town, even awo will rise 4rm his tomb to cry. NB:i will be willing to hire gbawe & seanet02 as poo packers in a psychiatric hospital (at least they wont be able to betray more pple there)!

i though u were egun grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

or who are u excatly
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by 9javoice1(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2011
igbos realy like a fair playing ground bcuz as we all know they are not lazy. ss should not try any non sense.it will b realy wrong if gej purnishes the sw.
yes obj a sw purnished ss,se but we the ss,se should not revenge. on the issue of sw playing a tribal politics, woo that has been in their blood they go for anytin yoruba.
look it anoys me when som peeps say gej win in sw, let's be truthful if cpc and acn deal did not fail at the last minute, gej will lost sw except lagos.
vengance is bad but as for the sw suportin a southern unity "no" they will not at least not anytime soon.
do you know how many oil well that is own by sw,nw,ne peeps in ss,se my dear its alarmin even obj makes hell for us the ss
anyway love and unity is better but yorubas should join hands with the rest of south plus nc for a better nigeria.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by 9javoice1(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2011
igbos realy like a fair playing ground bcuz as we all know they are not lazy. ss should not try any non sense.it will b realy wrong if gej purnishes the sw.
yes obj a sw purnished ss,se but we the ss,se should not revenge. on the issue of sw playing a tribal politics, woo that has been in their blood they go for anytin yoruba.
look it anoys me when som peeps say gej win in sw, let's be truthful if cpc and acn deal did not fail at the last minute, gej will lost sw except lagos.
vengance is bad but as for the sw suportin a southern unity "no" they will not at least not anytime soon.
do you know how many oil well that is own by sw,nw,ne peeps in ss,se my dear its alarmin even obj makes hell for us the ss
anyway love and unity is better but yorubas should join hands with the rest of south plus nc for a better nigeria.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2011
Read the opening post. Very implausible and unlikely.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by step1: 7:45pm On May 02, 2011
9ja voice:

y[b]es obj a sw purnished ss,se but we the ss,se should not revenge. on the issue of sw playing a tribal politics, woo that has been in their blood they go for anytin yoruba. [/b]

Please do not talk out of ignorance here.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by sbeezy8: 9:29pm On May 02, 2011
Haha I dey laugh ohhh is dat one punishing? PH should be used more for federal Lagos don smarten up by getting lekki port for state level. How can he punish SW? I dey laugh who will vote for a GEJ or Se'er On PDP platform in the future is it the NE NW NC? Lol without SW, NW +NE out number SE/SS! middle belt being split will give core north even more votes. I DEY LAUGH.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by houvest: 10:51pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

Did someone else write this;

Why do you see things in terms of the SW being "punished" for their electoral choice? Punishment is the authoritative imposition of something negative on a person for a behaviour deemed wrong .You would have to prove the SW has done something wrong , deserving of punishment, otherwise we are only left to conclude you are vengeful with the usage of a word (punishment) that does not appropriately match the action i.e choosing electoral representatives via voting .

So what was the wrong behaviour of the SS and SE that made them to be purnished terribly all this while by denying them federal presence or stifling federal infrastructure in those regions eg the Ports even though the bulk of the Nations wealth is derived from those regions?

@ Post.
I do not believe for once that GEJ will punish the SW because that will be a miscalculation. I rather want GEJ to create a level playing ground for all and make all zones develop eqaully. He should just do what is right and not try any vindictiveness like OBJ.
  However, I was really aghast at the way the SW vehemently worked against GEJ's election, the first S. Southerner to  reach that cape. It really reduced my respect for the SW and showed that they were not politically astute as I thought especially in trying to heal the wounds in the south. It made the SW look bad to the rest of the South especially the SS that had thought the SW was their friend more than the much maligned Igbos. It confirmed a lot of suspicions of folks in the SS as to the mindset of the SW to  the  SS as a Cash cow to be milked and dumped. This is a very serious injury to the SS psyche that the SW needs to work hard to heal. I really wish to know what was on Tinubu's mind in fighting against Jonathan and please do not tell me about  GEJ winning in the SW because we know that if the alliance  with CPC had sailed through, it would have been tough for him and its failure led to the voter apathy there but for many SE and SS folks living in the SW. Of Course I know that many Yorubas supported and voted for Jonathan but I expected much more especially from their leaders.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by LeMolar: 11:30pm On May 02, 2011
If Pdp Punish South-West That Is Fine Because Their Character Suck
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by kasiem(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2011
Yorubas are too indolent to be deprived of any federal project. Majority of them live on gov'ts salary and the hardly survive as private individuals, that's why it'll amount to suicidal mission to create unemployment by diverting existing ventures to other areas. So, i'd rather the gov't found a better way of handling this issue to eschew increasing indigency and suicides among the pathetic yorubas. The east(ss&se) can still survive as they've been surviving without gov't ventures
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by kasiem(m): 12:24am On May 03, 2011
Yorubas are too indolent to be deprived of any federal project. Majority of them live on gov'ts salary and the hardly survive as private individuals, that's why it'll amount to suicidal mission to create unemployment by diverting existing ventures to other areas. So, i'd rather the gov't found a better way of handling this issue to eschew increasing indigency and suicides among the pathetic yorubas. The east(ss&se) can still survive as they've been surviving without gov't ventures
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Desola(f): 12:29am On May 03, 2011
@gokuu abi no oku? What do you say about the oil in Ondo? Is that part of the SS?

Listen, the UK has little or no natural resources to boast of and has no significant GDP other than that they are great at finance yet, they are still part of the strongest economies in the world. What do you say about that?

I personally think it's a brilliant idea that the Igbos would now be leaving the SW to develop their region. We can't hold them slaves forever. I wish them the very best and looking forward to a long awaited breath of fresh air in my region. I have no doubt that they would succeed. Good luck, good riddance!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by LeMolar: 12:39am On May 03, 2011
Desola:

@gokuu abi no oku? What do you say about the oil in Ondo? Is that part of the SS?

Listen, the UK has little or no natural resources to boast of and has no significant GDP other than that they are great at finance yet, they are still part of the strongest economies in the world. What do you say about that?

I personally think it's a brilliant idea that the Igbos would now be leaving the SW to develop their region. We can't hold them slaves forever. I wish them the very best and looking forward to a long awaited breath of fresh air in my region. I have no doubt that they would succeed. Good luck, good riddance!

Point of Correction The Oil In Ondo Is In Ijaw Land Not In Yoruba Land
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Desola(f): 12:47am On May 03, 2011
Are you absolutely sure about that, Lemolar? Provide the facts to substantiate your claim. Are you calling the Ilaje people of Ondo, Ijaws now?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Desola(f): 12:53am On May 03, 2011
How about the oil and gas deposit found in ogun state? Ondo is also the largest cocoa producer in the country.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by LeMolar: 1:06am On May 03, 2011
Desola:

How about the oil and gas deposit found in ogun state? Ondo is also the largest cocoa producer in the country.

Who Told You Their Is Oil And Gas In Ogun State
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by aljharem(m): 1:14am On May 03, 2011
Le Molar:

Point of Correction The Oil In Ondo Is In Ijaw Land Not In Yoruba Land

what!!!!

ijaw what

why not make the whole coastal area ijaw
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by ektbear: 1:20am On May 03, 2011
I'm not sure if a river port like PH or Onitsha can ever compete with a seaport like Lagos. . . you can just always berth bigger ships at a seaport than you can at a river port. If I was told a new seaport was being built, then yes, that might be a cause for a concern. But river port can never compete with seaport.

Regarding the rest of the stuff. . . as long as the federal allocations remain intact, do what you like.

Federal positions don't matter too much to me, federal investment is nice, but you can easily also source investment from abroad.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Desola(f): 1:21am On May 03, 2011
LeMolar,

I have just taken the pain to read through a few of your posts only to realise that you have a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I am afraid that this is where our tete-a-tete would have to end since I tend to engage brighter bulbs. I would however leave you in the company of Ezeuche, Kasiem, gokuu as you lot are peas in a pod. I would remember you in my prayers, nevertheless.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by kasiem(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2011
@desola,
Dont die of heart attack, i'm fasting for all to survive the tsunamic blow. Take heart.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2011
Omo go eni ki o ma ku, Se ago ko ni yo pa omo na,

Punish fire? Dem dey craze? We rule they must suck up to us.

Senate presidency for SW is not feasible because we have only one PDP senator in the whole of SW.

Port Good to open PH so others can start settling to the warm hospitality of MEND.

They should also take the Sea away from lagos

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PAY YOUR TRIBUTE TO SERGENT SUNDAY BADUNG / Ozekhome Kidnap: Abductors Insist On N100m Ransom / Official Results Of Imo State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.