Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing (487 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by emmanuel596(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
Earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

"I AM NOT MISSING" - ALLEGED 300 LEVEL MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENT DECRIES

The alleged missing 300 Level mass communication Student has come out to clear the air that she wasn’t missing, she stated that her phone was bad that was the reasons her number wasn’t reachable

This was revealed in a short video she made through her personal Instagram page and her WhatsApp status.

“I am alive please stop posting bad things about me.. Thanks for the love my phone was bad that is why i was not connected”. she posted.

Re: 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by emmanuel596(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
She wasn't missing! She was in a hotel room collecting random preeks, as you can see in the picture, switched off her phone
Re: 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
Thank God for her life.
Re: 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by federal9: 5:45pm On May 14, 2021
Oboy na guy house she dey ooo.

Girls nowadays like big cock.

Her breast don fall finish.

shaiiii
Re: 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by neonly: 5:53pm On May 14, 2021
Thunder fire that girl

Re: 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by Pweetyccee(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2021
Lol okay
Re: 22-year-old Cross River Student Not Missing by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS DAM CUTE. THE GUY MUST BE ENJOYING HER LIKE MAD. WAT A LUCKY GUY.. GET HER PREGNANT B4 SENDING HER BACK cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Ahmed Gumi Has Not Been Declared Wanted – FG / We Raped Her, Killed Her And Then Poured Acid On Her Body - Man Confesses / Man Forgot Himself Because Of Weeds He Smoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.