Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? (40565 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by GogetterMD(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2021
*flatmate

Always bringing girls to the house to sleep with angry
Brought dogs to the house and put them in the living room, and I could not even safely come out of my own room
Would use the kitchen and the laundry anyhow without cleaning after use

Since then, I made a pledge not to do shared rent again, even if it meant having to live in a 4 bedroom duplex along undecided

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Rubbiish(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2021
PrinzEleju:
I once had a roommate in Law School, very handsome guy and cool headed. A complete ladies man, and quite nice.
We used to contribute to fetch water as we were living in the lat floor of 2 storey building.
Our problems started with water. I only consume 2 buckets of water daily, but this guy dey shit like snails (o maa nyagbe bi igbin), like 4 or 5 times daily. Therefore, consuming a lot of our joint water.
It didn't end well with our relationship.
The bold is not true
How person go shit 5 times daily when him no get running stomach? What were u expecting? U are a lady, a girl boy roomie type don't always end well! Unless u guys are dating, then it will be defined!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Kingzjayzee: 9:50am On May 15, 2021
paulolee:
mine collect my year 1 bea number from my fone, toast her codedly, invite her come ous n straff her for my neighbor room..
Wetin pain me pass b say him ask d bea if she knows me, she said am from same village with her and d same banny tell me say my rommie na jus her church member.
girls eh, stella na GOD go purnish u oo
hahaha
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by bigcee(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I was the bad roommate. Didn't contribute in house chores or cooking. I dey drink. I dey carry woman. Dey nack baba go dey outside dey wait. When towtow don go and he enter I go dey see as he dey control him erection in vain. The lovemaking atmosphere don penetrate am.

Compensated him with one solid babe. Na there our fight end. Babe nack sense into him head. Hehehe
For your mind, you dey smart, right?

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Kingzjayzee: 9:51am On May 15, 2021
nuggarito:
Never had a roomie in the uni days, Nysc days and even now. I had to be alone after a clear understanding of the human nature.

We can be friends but you should keep your distance.
grin grin
u just hit it
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by bigcee(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2021
shitshappen:
First week of living as roommates, Oga poured kerosene inside our pot of freshly cooked egusi soup just because of minor disagreement.
And you didn't remove his teeth.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Born2winnx: 9:53am On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I was the bad roommate. Didn't contribute in house chores or cooking. I dey drink. I dey carry woman. Dey nack baba go dey outside dey wait. When towtow don go and he enter I go dey see as he dey control him erection in vain. The lovemaking atmosphere don penetrate am.

Compensated him with one solid babe. Na there our fight end. Babe nack sense into him head. Hehehe

U be correct OG

Better style
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by justifyme(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2021
I cooked a well delicious draw soup! After eating I dish some and put inside freezer and left some in the pot!!! When I was coming back from work I bought two fufu hoping to do justice to d food!! Brethren when I got to d kitchen there’s no soup in d pot, I said ok let me bring out the one in d freezer, lo and behold my guy and his girl friend has eaten everything

36 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 15, 2021
None.I like staying on my own... Don't like having a roommate.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Viridis(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2021
BlankTheory:
My cousin who is a female is currently staying with me. She doesn't Cook, sweep or fetch water. All she does is wake up eat and go to work.
Just overlooking all this behavior because she got only two months to stay with me.

P.S. Her mother has been kind.
Bro completely ignore her, even pamper her sef because of her mum. I understand the situation

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Born2winnx: 9:59am On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Not a roommate per se, but this goat ate his final year rent after our Industrial training.
He followed me home the first day giving me ear candy gists. He came with school bag. Evening came, the cow just relaxed for bed. Oga come and be going naa. The goat asked if he can spend the night, that he's not cleaned up his house.
The night turned to two nights...
Third day, baba came with luggage bag cheesy
I no talk. He was a good friend though.
Days entered into weeks, then one day something happened.
I came back from late school and this goat put my gen on and was blasting music and smoking weed with his goons inside my house. I came in, they hailed me 'Chairman'. I kept my cool. Left my ro and went to stay at my neighbor's till they left.
They left eventually, leaving my house in a mess.
I sent him packing and that was the last time we talked to eachother. Been over 8 years now.

You ain't a real nigga..

That's not how to treat a nigha man.... tomorrow you gon see him and hide your fûckin face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Investtorr: 9:59am On May 15, 2021
My room mate can snore ehhh.....
But he can also cook shaaa...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by symbianDON(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2021
PrinzEleju:
I once had a roommate in Law School, very handsome guy and cool headed. A complete ladies man, and quite nice.
We used to contribute to fetch water as we were living in the lat floor of 2 storey building.
Our problems started with water. I only consume 2 buckets of water daily, but this guy dey shit like snails (o maa nyagbe bi igbin), like 4 or 5 times daily. Therefore, consuming a lot of our joint water.
maybe he is from snail kingdom grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by bigcee(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2021
PrinzEleju:
U sef no want make baba shit because you don't want water to quickly finish. U sef ehn, lwkmd grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Badfinga: 10:01am On May 15, 2021
My worst nightmare was hosting a newly posted corps member back then. For clear eye oo, dis guy go just dey pollute the room. To him it was normal, but for me it was an act of disrespect.
Even after securing his accommodation, he wants to be coming to my place. I tried avoiding him at all cost, but he was bad at decoding body language.

28 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Investtorr: 10:02am On May 15, 2021
Born2winnx:

You ain't a real nigga..

That's not how to treat a nigha man.... tomorrow you gon see him and hide your fûckin face.

Hide which fucking face.....

His friend was at fault... Shey e for tell am say e wan dey stay him place....
Asin talk guy to guy talk...
Worst e come dey bring people to come smoke weed

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by andyblinks05: 10:10am On May 15, 2021
SPOLO:
check all the comments about 2 commented that they don't wish or cook
Na dem sincere pass

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by santopelele(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2021
Those days in school, he will tell me that he don't like us to cook in the lodge, that he fit stay like 1year without cooking. But na this same guy when ever I used my last card cook in the lodge, he will invite his friends and coursemate and finish the whole food in the pot.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by AustineCJ: 10:11am On May 15, 2021
Omo everyday I go tell my roomie let’s contribute n cook n he will tell me how he has no money n I will run it for us as per men things. One morning as usual I demanded we cook n he said no money, n I said no ish make I go market. Naso I branch one canteen first to chop before heading to market, I de inside naso my roomie storm mins later asking the sales girls to put Rice n fish with salad for am... as he turn back, man see me come de smile .... me too smile n from that day on it was OYO for all man till I left him the next semester to stay alone.

52 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Born2winnx: 10:12am On May 15, 2021
Investtorr:

Hide which fucking face.....

His friend was at fault... Shey e for tell am say e wan dey stay him place....
Asin talk guy to guy talk...
Worst e come dey bring people to come smoke weed

Bro

Sit him down with a bottle of beer.

Make them reason the matter like guy men for solve am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by santopelele(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2021
He uses my lodge as a party arena where all his girlfriends celebrates their birthday, because I put home theater, plasma led tv, refrigerator and gotv for our room

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by anselm791(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
ThiagoKid:
my nigggarrrr was sharing my babe with me grin
I was just smiling...I later told him we should share the babe 50/50... Chaii we both destroy the babe destiny...and she never knew what we already know...na kuku the babe wan useless herself

I later sent her back to the streets where she actually came from
I cant say I feel bad for the girl.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Bmaster(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
My landlord pursue him relation comot for him house,
The guy beg me make him stay mi place,I gree.

Now my landlord don dey threaten hell and brimstone,say e give me only 2 days make I pursue the guy commot my room,unless 2 give me quit notice dey hungry me.

I'm in a middle of confusion Sha,
As for the guy ,na only 3 days me and him don stay,I never no him character

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by bigcee(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
Born2winnx:

You ain't a real nigga..

Wtf are you saying?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by santopelele(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2021
He has no foam, he sleeps in my big foam, so anytime he brings his girlfriend to spend a night for fornication in my precious bed, I have to sleep on the floor and he will sleep on the bed with her girlfriend, and they will be disturbing me with their nonsense moaning while they are fornicating

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by SmilingImabong: 10:15am On May 15, 2021
I left a room apartment where i was comfortable and rented a flat with this idiot who decieved me that the new house is close to school main gate . I paid and he added just a little cash. He is very stingy and has a nonsence attitide and cant contribute for cooking. He conieved with my landlord to throw me away and i fought with my landlord and i packed which my landlord threatened me with cultist. I month before i packed they came for my landlord and killed him abd my roommate jumped from one storey and broke his leg and i was at ph laughing at them and thanking God for taking me away from cultist landlords house to a better place.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Remember1313: 10:16am On May 15, 2021
Keep it rolling

Mercedes c300 '13: 7m
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2021
Born2winnx:

You ain't a real nigga..

Go and play with your building blocks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by MITimothy: 10:18am On May 15, 2021
Mine was God's send. I really enjoyed the stay

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Deejay777(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2021
I have a roommate, he's very dirty and rough, for like 5 years now, I've not seen him watch his duvet for once.

We were in school hostel in our first year but we had to leave in our second, at first, I was buying the things we needed in the room(like curtains, bed and the likes), noticed this guy got things only for himself. Brings diff kinds of visitors and all shits, dirties the room anyhow, I had to change it for him and we stopped cooking together, asked him to bring his own bed and started assigning chores to him.

I know I have my bad side o but dirtiness and stinginess is a major turn-off for me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Investtorr: 10:18am On May 15, 2021
shitshappen:
First week of living as roommates, Oga poured kerosene inside our pot of freshly cooked egusi soup just because of minor disagreement.

Lollll
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by santopelele(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2021
AustineCJ:
Omo everyday I go tell my roomie let’s contribute n cook n he will tell me how he has no money n I will run it for us as per men things. One morning as usual I demanded we cook n he said no money, n I said no ish make I go market. Naso I branch one canteen first to chop before heading to market, I de inside naso my roomie storm mins later asking the sales girls to put Rice n fish with salad for am... as he turn back, man see me come de smile .... me too smile n from that day on it was OYO for all man till I left him the next semester to stay alone.
exactly the same with me, he will tell me he don't like cooking and won't contribute in cooking, but once I cook, he will invite all his classmates to dish and dine on my food

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos / 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.