Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (52828 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2021
Update From . COM

UPDATE: “I’m not missing! My phone got damaged, that’s why I’ve been offline” – Cross River varsity Female Student

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

The 22-year old female student of the Cross River University of Technology, identified as Priscilla Ojong, who was earlier declared missing after she allegedly left Calabar for Lagos three weeks ago, has in a new development, made a video of herself to show that she isn’t missing, Reports.

It was earlier reported by , in a viral report that Priscilla who is in her third year at the university reportedly went missing after she supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend.

In the new video Obtained By , that she made, Priscilla shared that the reason why people raised alarm on her whereabout was because she has been offline due to a damaged mobile phone.

According to her, her phone got damaged and the process of getting a new one made her unavailable online which caused panic amongst the people who know her, making them declare her missing, Learnt.

She then emphasizes that she was never missing and isn’t in Lagos but in Calabar before thanking everyone for looking out and caring for her.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO2p7qCJMJc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Omihanifa: 6:58pm On May 14, 2021
All these olosho sef

407 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by sylve11: 7:01pm On May 14, 2021
People just dey pray for you for nothing sake since. E good for you o.

Does it mean they didn't go searching for her before they declared her missing?cool

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by DICKstractor: 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
undecided

Be careful o
The way girls are declared missing this days ehh...

Thank God this one came back successfully after going for D-appointment

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Daveambition(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2021
Girls self eerh
If person block this one for road base on "toasting" she go bluntly refuse as per "He's Not My Class" but meanwhile; she no fit afford to fix her phone for like 3(three) solid weeks..
Choi..� "FEMALE IS FUTURE THE"
Read the BOLD words backward..

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by lilvicky68(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2021
Una go just declare person missing. Just like that.. somebody wey dey enjoy premium fuq for somewhere..

204 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by slawormiir: 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

dgang:
The liver wey female get male no even fit imagine. 3 weeks and you say phone no good ... I guess the vitamin D was gooder.
See this guy...na today you Sabi them..... anything way dey bleed for five to six days every month and still won't die.... you supposed fear na

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Ever8090: 7:26pm On May 14, 2021
Omihanifa:
All these olosho sef
so wetin make her Olosho now,..?.....because her phone is bad she don become Olosho?...

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by LeeSantos(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
3 weeks of steady prick. See how prick is showing on her face.

Morning, afternoon & night, for 3 weeks. She couldn't even use the panel beater's phone to call home.

Girl and prick Na like bee and flower

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by falcon01: 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
I knew shes been getting the D damn Hoes

6 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Karlovych: 7:48pm On May 14, 2021
embarassed Marketing strategy, I guess she knew what she was doing all along

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Jack005(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
And you can't reach your parents or roommate all these while? Better lamba.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 14, 2021
Y not call those you left or at least contact them when your phone had a problem. The guy suppose get one you can link them of Facebook now. Besides u were to stay for one weekend , but its three weeks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Charmingrascal(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2021
Implication of this is that her parents who did not know that she traveled from school to Lagos to Bleep a dick became aware when alarm blew.

Lagos to Calabar to ri Oko.

The "fushure" is V mail.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by dgang: 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
The liver wey female get male no even fit imagine. 3 weeks and you say phone no good ... I guess the vitamin D was gooder.

23 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by budusky05(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2021
What kind of nonsense is this.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by flemsy15(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2021
Lolz, these girls self, Why phone no go dey off? When u r collecting sweet biological Injection three times daily, u wouldn't want any disturbances.

18 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by dgang: 9:06pm On May 14, 2021
bleed for five to six days every month and still won't die

Guy you be Straight savage!!
Abeg put graphic image next time becasue you just messed my imagination up right quick hahaha.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by mrkings84(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2021
Good.... Thank God u are back from ur trip. Next time let ur colleagues know where about
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Remember1313: 9:33pm On May 14, 2021
Ahhh. Them suppose beat you. Phone spoil for 2 weeks and you can't inform pple with someone that has phone.

Honda crosstour(accord). For sale 3.5m,

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Federickson02: 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
Mumu girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Uyi168: 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
..madam don collect preek, her belle don full. Shes now coming out with this pathetic excuse..
Yeye.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by mbahdi(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
Thank God say no b my missing do deal with it
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by pafestula(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
When Cynthia Odogwu was lured on Facebook, raped and killed then, I said it that many of those foolish females writing RIP would still follow the same route to end their journey of life.

The future is indeed vmail

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
nah people wey brought the rumour about her mising be the problem... I shake my head for some people... good she's hale and healthy
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by SEGLIZ: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
better you found yourself.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by gift2xl: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
Visiting thing's
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by ChiefSosa(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
Several disasters have been caused due to stupid things some women did/do. She should be slapped by everyone she got worried. How do you expect people to care when similar things occur involving her or someone else?Country dey too hot for this nonsense. Terrorists dey bomb because say dem wan go jam woman for heaven. I seriously pity who dey carry woman matter for head. You disturbed a whole nation 'cause of your stupidity. If I get friend like this; I'm blocking her straight and no way will I ever take her serious again.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Woman Arrested, Docked Unclad In Court For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.