Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (52832 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Seniorwriter(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2021
meobizy:
See them, over four hundred and thirty five broke, hungry and jobless children reading the article. Person wey get job no dey visit social media. Confirmed.
SMH @your joblessness for counting.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Obiorahpcfg: 9:52pm On May 14, 2021
Yeye girl!!! Shuum
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by seyz91(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2021
she even try, i like her onto say her own olosho honest

from previous thread, saw that the guy sent her money for transport to come and for her to have decided to show up to meet the guy,

That alone speaks Volume cuz majority of this vagina people no dey show up once dem get alert
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

UPDATE: “I’m not missing! My phone got damaged, that’s why I’ve been offline” – Cross River varsity Female Student

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

The 22-year old female student of the Cross River University of Technology, identified as Priscilla Ojong, who was earlier declared missing after she allegedly left Calabar for Lagos three weeks ago, has in a new development, made a video of herself to show that she isn’t missing, Reports.

It was earlier reported by , in a viral report that Priscilla who is in her third year at the university reportedly went missing after she supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend.

In the new video Obtained By , that she made, Priscilla shared that the reason why people raised alarm on her whereabout was because she has been offline due to a damaged mobile phone.

According to her, her phone got damaged and the process of getting a new one made her unavailable online which caused panic amongst the people who know her, making them declare her missing, Learnt.

She then emphasizes that she was never missing and isn’t in Lagos but in Calabar before thanking everyone for looking out and caring for her.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO2p7qCJMJc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by KingZaddy(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2021
Why is no one talking about her nipple that is visible while she smiles like a demon who deliberately allowed the nipple to be visible

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by LightUpWithKemi: 9:55pm On May 14, 2021
Why is everyone insinuating that she went for 'dicking'?
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by UDUJ(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
gabazin080:
before you talk If you've watched that video, you will notice she was not comfortable, it was all planned. This girl was forced to say all that. She is still missing. She actually posted two videos same day but the two videos are totally different.
The first video, she was with a fine braid with make up, long nails and lashes, the background was very bright. But the second video, the nails were gone, no make up, her hairs were unkempt, she looks scared, the environment was totally different and dark.
This girl needs help�

This makes sense. I'll go watch the videos now.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by chrisdking1(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2021
Engage me now if you have old social media accounts for sale.

WhatsApp details?
Siggy!
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Oyiboman69: 10:02pm On May 14, 2021
Ever8090:
so wetin make her Olosho now,..?.....because her phone is bad she don become Olosho?...
check her on the provided link...the Guy's 100% right...
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 14, 2021
She said she's not missing that her phone got damaged but Nigerians will insinuate a lot of things they are not sure of and she didn't need to travel that far to get sex if she so crave for it.mtcheww
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by wolfenstein(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2021
And she no fit find her way back to school.....Olosho kobo kobo
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Puhrs: 10:04pm On May 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

Why is everyone insinuating that she went for 'dicking'?
before what did she go for? To sing hymns and praises in the house of God?

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Abakelawal(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2021
She looks more than her age
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by gabazin080(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2021
UDUJ:

This makes sense. I'll go watch the videos now.
pls do
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Springboot: 10:17pm On May 14, 2021
Social media will destroy this country, someone even said her last call to her mother, she was shouting "mummy mummy" meaning she was in danger.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by GoldHorse(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2021
Senseless girl and stewpid friends! How will you declare someone missing without proper confirmation. Even if her house is in the forbidden forest nobody check there first?
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by ecomalchemist(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2021
you don go collect preek come back abi, unam ikot mkpo
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2021
I see nipple. Sorry nipples grin

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:33pm On May 14, 2021
Thank God she is alive
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2021
Daveambition:
Girls self eerh
If person block this one for road base on "toasting" she go bluntly refuse as per "He's Not My Class" but meanwhile; she no fit afford to fix her phone for like 3(three) solid weeks..
Choi..� "FEMALE IS FUTURE THE"
Read the BOLD words backward..

grin grin grin grin
I don't know why they're always broke. I don't know.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Risingblue008(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2021
Daveambition:
Girls self eerh
If person block this one for road base on "toasting" she go bluntly refuse as per "He's Not My Class" but meanwhile; she no fit afford to fix her phone for like 3(three) solid weeks..
Choi..� "FEMALE IS FUTURE THE"
Read the BOLD words backward..
I do call Dem
BROKE BITCHES
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Brushstrokes20: 10:48pm On May 14, 2021
# the power of JOHN THOMAS !
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by InterpolEyes: 10:51pm On May 14, 2021
what a god preek cannot do does not exist
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by SimplyShit: 10:52pm On May 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

See this guy...na today you Sabi them..... anything way dey bleed for five to six days every month and still won't die.... you supposed fear na

Thank God you have 5 of them at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by teeshet: 10:56pm On May 14, 2021
Vickyvice:
Y not call those you left or at least contact them when your phone had a problem. The guy suppose get one you can link them of Facebook now. Besides u were to stay for one weekend , but its three weeks
the dick was good

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by iampeterben(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2021
We thank God
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by LegalWolf: 11:12pm On May 14, 2021
Omihanifa:
All these olosho sef

Why slut-shaming her? Don’t be an idiot, please!
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by galantjoe(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2021
This Missing in action should be stopped before it put sands for bookups, fast guy and online lovers' gari

Because before now, online love peddlars are making money and they re enjoying themselves.
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by teeshet: 11:17pm On May 14, 2021
Rozcol:
She said she's not missing that her phone got damaged but Nigerians will insinuate a lot of things they are not sure of and she didn't need to travel that far to get sex if she so crave for it.mtcheww
see them. Bird of same feather
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

UPDATE: “I’m not missing! My phone got damaged, that’s why I’ve been offline” – Cross River varsity Female Student

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

The 22-year old female student of the Cross River University of Technology, identified as Priscilla Ojong, who was earlier declared missing after she allegedly left Calabar for Lagos three weeks ago, has in a new development, made a video of herself to show that she isn’t missing, Reports.

It was earlier reported by , in a viral report that Priscilla who is in her third year at the university reportedly went missing after she supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend.

In the new video Obtained By , that she made, Priscilla shared that the reason why people raised alarm on her whereabout was because she has been offline due to a damaged mobile phone.

According to her, her phone got damaged and the process of getting a new one made her unavailable online which caused panic amongst the people who know her, making them declare her missing, Learnt.

She then emphasizes that she was never missing and isn’t in Lagos but in Calabar before thanking everyone for looking out and caring for her.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO2p7qCJMJc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Ojongolo!

See nipples like headlamp of Morris Mini shocked
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by teeshet: 11:19pm On May 14, 2021
Cutehector:
before what did she go for? To sing hymns and praises in the house of God?
or to sing kumbaya on the stick
Re: Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged by TeeFriz: 11:24pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=101695007]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

See this guy...na today you Sabi them..... anything way dey bleed for five to six days every month and still won't die.... you supposed fear na[/quote

���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.