Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (24354 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Alexgman1(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2021
Once you have been shortlisted as an NPOWER beneficiary, that is an email has been sent to you as one of those successful in the NPOWER test who passed the cut off-mark (60% maybe).
The following are what you need to present for physical verification:

1) Original & photocopies of your SSCE or BSC certificate & NYSC dispatch letter

2) Valid National I.D card

3) BVN print out.

4) Recent passport photographs

5) Local government identification.

6) Age declaration.

I wish everyone success & best of luck!

15 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Thurmieee: 6:30am On May 15, 2021
How soon would the screening be

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by SocialJustice: 7:17am On May 15, 2021
There's a pandemic and it will be wrong to call large crowds of people together for screening. We already uploaded our credentials, let them work with that.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by sageb: 9:26am On May 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
There's a pandemic and it will be wrong to call large crowds of people together for screening. We already uploaded our credentials, let them work with that.
Good idea

6 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by design106: 9:28am On May 15, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Goldenheart(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2021
grin
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by thatsleepboy1: 9:29am On May 15, 2021
Noted. I wish them all the best.

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by yuzjet(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
N-Power ponzi scheme. grin

4 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by cpu2006(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
Thurmieee:
How soon would the screening be

Tomorrow Sunday grin

4 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by buildelicool(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Alexgman1 post=101695728]Once you have been shortlisted as an NPOWER beneficiary, that is an email has been sent to you as one of those successful in the NPOWER test who passed the cut off-mark (60% maybe).

1) Original & photocopies of your SSCE or BSC certificate & NYSC dispatch letter

3) BVN print out.

6) Age declaration.

What is your source
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2021
This Npower batch C process that began a year ago, it is only God that knows when that woman will complete it.

My prayers are with those that applied.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by elderlyyoungman: 9:34am On May 15, 2021
nawa oo people still they look for 30000 naira work dis 2021
Mammangaddafi:
You fit help me with the 30k make i use complete my school fees. I go dey forever grateful Bros
ogbeni shey na me carry u kon nigeria? No go meet ur parents wey cause ham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by plana1: 9:35am On May 15, 2021
The whole process is taking too long to complete. How much longer can these people be made to wait before they can start to benefit? The handlers are moving at snail's speed and it's not good enough.
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Mrquote: 9:35am On May 15, 2021
Why maybe (60% maybe)
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Thebigheart: 9:36am On May 15, 2021
This cut off mark issue self, please don't create panic. I don't know where the cut off mark saga emanated from. Is it official? Or you Npower has turn to Jamb?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by adonainana: 9:36am On May 15, 2021
Come wait ooo how this n power thing is the one where the govt pays you 5k monthly

5k monthly, 5k that if you go to some bar or restaurant, just one order it don finish

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Folabifreeman(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2021
*Light's Kpoli*

Watching
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Once you have been shortlisted as an NPOWER beneficiary, that is an email has been sent to you as one of those successful in the NPOWER test who passed the cut off-mark (60% maybe).

3) BVN print out.

6) Age declaration.

Hello, pls can a birth certificate be used in place of age declaration?
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Mayor21(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2021
This npower weh give me only 20 seconds to answer 3 question

2 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by benweezy: 9:50am On May 15, 2021
Not any time soon

APC wan use Npower campaign for 2023 shocked

Heartless party

3 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by flowsir(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2021
K
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=elderlyyoungman post=101710125]nawa oo people still they look for 30000 naira work dis 2021[/quo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2021
Alexgman1:

3) BVN print out.

6) Age declaration.

Thank you for the update sir may God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Deathforall: 10:02am On May 15, 2021
grin
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2021
Mrquote:
Why maybe (60% maybe)
I think 50 too is OK many will not score up to 50%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2021
Bubewilson:

Hello, pls can a birth certificate be used in place of age declaration?
Yes they are one and the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2021
Mayor21:
This npower weh give me only 20 seconds to answer 3 question
Do you answer all
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Cryptodegen: 10:09am On May 15, 2021
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!
Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2021
Is it that those things are no longer in their system or what? What was the need uploading them when we still need to carry them about.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Johncuppa(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
This Npower batch C process that began a year ago, it is only God that knows when that woman will complete it.

My prayers are with those that applied.
The woman just used the new intake tactic to disengage the former batches in my opinion.
But I wish those people are considered.
The money make sense

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. by Goldp5988(f): 10:21am On May 15, 2021
SocialJustice:

Good point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.