Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello (750 Views)

2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President / 2023: Yahaya Bello Dumps Presidential Bid, Lobbies APC Leaders For VP Slot / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 8:21pm On May 14, 2021
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

LAGOS – Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state on Friday said he will accept the plea of many Nigerians, especially youths, women and the elites who have been mounting pressure on him to run for President in 2023.

Bello, who spoke on Channels Television programme, Politics Today, monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT said those clamouring for his candidacy in the 2023 presidential election have seen that he has the capacity to fix and unite Nigerians.

He said: “Nigerians, the youths, women and all Nigerians, including very objective elites are asking me to run for president in 2023. And I believe it is high time that we look into capacity. Who can do the job? Who is going to unify this country?".

”I think they have seen something in me that they are asking me to come and unite and fix this country. My answer will be in the affirmative in few time from now. I want to urge each and everyone who are urging me to come and run to be patient.

“It is still a work in progress and by the grace of God, I am not going to disappoint you when it is time for me to give a response to that,” he said.
https://independent.ng/2023-i-wont-disappoint-nigerians-who-are-begging-me-to-run-for-president-yahaya-bello/

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by TONY042(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2021
I no follow sha

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Babaken(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2021
I beg I join o
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Romanoff(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Speak for Ebira people dakun.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by yerokunphilips: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Babaken:
I beg I join o
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Heavensent1: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Laughable

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Daveambition(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2021
Alaye; use that ur Usain Bolt capability go queue up for Olympic, the last (temple run) race wey Northerners go perform na for this Buhari regime...
The "RISING SUN" flag shall stand & IPOB will meek the earth..
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Jack005(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin This man is a clown... Which Nigerians? When?,where? Abi na your family members and your local government...

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by joyairemiya: 8:27pm On May 14, 2021
all Nigerians, including Tinubu, Atiku and Dino Melaye right
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Simplyleo: 8:27pm On May 14, 2021
Pls who are the "all Nigerians"? angry

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Cryptodegen: 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Maxymilliano(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
Who are the Nigerians asking you to run ?

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by korrej(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
lol
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by flemsy15(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
Please who are "All Nigerians"? Na my only question
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by dyangprof(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
Can you imagine!

Yahyah, abeg, no dey skip ya medications O

It might be detrimental to ya phsyco
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by limeta(f): 8:30pm On May 14, 2021
nonsense
see finish
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Jostoman: 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
Who are the all Nigerians he is talking about?
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by AMBURSAA(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
useless
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Indispensable85(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2021
Lol...... see this MUMU man.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Veqtor: 8:34pm On May 14, 2021
Who are the Nigerians?

Delusional efulefu
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Oppy2k2: 8:37pm On May 14, 2021
It seems this misfit is sniffing Akoko weed lately.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Federickson02: 8:38pm On May 14, 2021
Oga shut up. What do you mean "all" Nigerians? grin
I know you before? undecided
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by bolaayenimo: 8:40pm On May 14, 2021
This guy really means business with the presidency race oo. He has even appointed Fani Kayode as campaign director

1 Like

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Golan007: 8:41pm On May 14, 2021
grin
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Tinubuadvocate: 8:42pm On May 14, 2021
Mr man nobody is calling you to run to anywhere except to your country home. However you still have opportunity to turn your little kogi to new environment that will attract the investors. I passed that state last month when i was going to Abuja I couldn't believe that a state capital like Lokoja exist in Nigeria.

Lokoja is the most worst state capital in Nigeria no infrastructures even hardly you will find commercial bank along the popular roads everything just drying just like no human being living there. The houses in Lokoja can't up to four thousand.

Meanwhile yahya listen to me in case you are in this forum remember that the seat you occupied presently you don't work for it , you an opportunist in this few years that your tenure will expired you still have every chances to turn things around so that your name can be write on the platter of gold.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Freestainworld(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2021
Yeah they saw a falling 2meters bridge in you.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 14, 2021
grin

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by marveangel(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2021
By all Nigerians I'm sure he means, his wife and girlfriends cos they are probably the ones to benefit most if he does become president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQc_XQfppI
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by harakiri(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2021
Which "Nigerians"? Your supporters?

No election 2023....To hell with the North and their SW slaves.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by bolaayenimo: 8:53pm On May 14, 2021
all of us, including you
Jostoman:
Who are the all Nigerians he is talking about?
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by folabayo(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2021
Who are the Nigerians asking you to run for president Mr governor?
You better wake up from that dream/ delusional world of yours

No b only run na fly
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
ok nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Dares Bandits, Others, Treks Home From Eid Prayer Ground In Daura [VIDEO] / BBC Igbo Interviews Ijelespeaks On What Happened Today - VIDEO / Nigeria Shiites World Over Are Confident, El-Zakzaky Will Regain Freedom Wenesdy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.