Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Skint Haircut ( The Pushed Back Hairline) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Skint Haircut ( The Pushed Back Hairline) (1120 Views)

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? / Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Skint Haircut ( The Pushed Back Hairline) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2021
Immediately the barber put the mirror on my face that moment I know he bleeped up my hairline like I wasn't gonna be the same again
True life experience: let's take a trip back to when u was uploaded to this Earth 1993

Teacher calling the attendance register

Amaka :present sir

Jude:present sir

Chisom: present sir

my native name is somuadina meaning "I will not leave alone" I still regret answering that name in primary school

Teacher: uh-huh Sabrina

I: sir it's not "sabrina" it pronuce somuadina

Teacher: whatever sabadina and are you aware of the school head gear policy you ain't supposed to where a cap to school now take it off

Student 1: woo did someone ordered a big bucket of Mac Donald chicken wings.

Student 2: bruh whatever your barber smoking I want it

(I'm literally in range at this time)

Student3: she's runner She's a track star your hair ran away when she got her.

Student 4 :" The bully" wooooo he even got a skint hair cut too ( a resounding slap on my head)
Re: The Skint Haircut ( The Pushed Back Hairline) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2021
Now fellas I know we've all been in this position before we all have gotten a skint haircut before, most of weren't fortunate to have parent who let's us have and rock the hairstyle we want ,mine wasn't only on the skint hair cut but also my receding hairline or may I say my pushed back hairline I don't know how I got it but I know it started with a barber

Like you know how you gat to deal with the pain , fighting everyone in school .they Making jokes of your hair and receding hairline stuff like that and your crush seeing a monster and laughing real hard on her belly, like fella I wasn't a clown then I was the entire circus like the joke of the class . I got this name nickname then " two plot"

You know like me and my junior brother my father will take us to the barber shop and we have our haircut , luckily for my brother he's hair grow up pretty fast and mine it's take literally 3 months like we were having our haircut every week on weekends

And everyday I go to the barber shop to cut my hair this nigga always pushed my hairline back and I can't do anything about it. In pain as I slowly watched my hairline pack his bags and take steps back why I couldn't do anything my nigga for Christ sake I was held like a someone who was about to be raped off his hairline even when I told the nigga not to touch my hairline like I was fucking going bald bruh on skint

(1) (Reply)

Braids Hairstyles 2021 || 50 Protective Braid Styles || Pretty Chic Hairstyles / Wristbands / Cool Beans T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.