Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams (273 Views)

Voicenote That Led To The Killing Of Miss Deborah In Sokoto / Uruan Chairman Narrates How His Name Got Involved In Miss Iniobong’s Death Case, / Whoever Is Against Iniobong John Is Against Me! – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by boyjo: 9:04pm On May 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
This was where i heard her screaming on WhatsApp, play at 3.59 in the youtube video, but the original source is her friends Phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLaIw3nNrnI

This is what she was saying while screaming, "Jesus I don finish o....Jesus..."

That sounds like the screams of someone who can see clearly that her life is about to be snuffed, not of someone being raped.

The guy said he raped her, I doubt. I know he said he did, but I doubt it.
The police wants the public to think along that line.

She was lured for organ harvesting purposes. Her body parts were missing.

Look at his orange T-shirt, on it is written "murder Squad".
He wanted to murder her all along.

Now this picture below was taken today while he was been interviewed.
He said he was hit in the head with a stabilizer by her, okay, where is the wound or swelling?
Abi stabilizer no be stabilizer again??

Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2021
This guy must be in VIP cell. Look how he is still fresh.
Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by Moblux(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

I guess there is a cover-up if the voice not is true. His confession earlier today seemed to be a cooked up story he had been prepped to tell the world. His father's body language suggests that that was what his son was told to say. So sad
Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by boyjo: 9:16pm On May 14, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

Which even more proves that powers are backing him.. Normal police for don finish im face with beating.
Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by boyjo: 9:19pm On May 14, 2021
Moblux:

I guess there is a cover-up if the voice not is true. His confession earlier today seemed to be a cooked up story he had been prepped to tell the world. His father's body language suggests that that was what his son was told to say. So sad

If the voice note is true?
A voicenote sent by INI herself to her friend wey her friend publish For twitter wey make them catch the Uduak??

Voicenote wey start the whole tory??
Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by dgang: 9:19pm On May 14, 2021
Nice observation where are his wounds or is he wolverine?
Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by boyjo: 9:20pm On May 14, 2021
dgang:
Nice observation where are his wounds or is he wolverine?
Na wolverine matter now o

1 Like

Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by Moblux(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2021
boyjo:

If the voice note is true?
A voicenote sent by INI herself to her friend wey her friend publish For twitter wey make them catch the Uduak??

Voicenote wey start the whole tory??

I didn't know that.
Re: Voicenote Of Iniobong's Screams by boyjo: 9:38pm On May 14, 2021
Moblux:

I didn't know that.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

!!massive Recruitment!! / “marry Who Fit Take Care Of You O!” – Nigerians React As Young Akwa Ibom Lady Ma / Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.