Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (29153 Views)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on Friday said he is considering running for President in 2023.

He made the comment while speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“Nigerians, the youth and women, and all Nigerians, including very objective elites are asking me to run for President in 2023,” he said.

“And I believe it is high time that we look into capacity, who can do the job, who is going to unify this country. And I think they are seeing something in me that they are asking me to come and unite and fix this country.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2021
Goodluck

Fani Kayode will be your vice

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Hashabiah: 9:24pm On May 14, 2021
This man is smoking something but what it is I cannot tell

585 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by helinues: 9:25pm On May 14, 2021
Is Nigeria hosting Olympic marathon in 2023??

244 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Vickym1(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2021
The Number one Nigeria is sarki grin

Who are the all Nigerians biko cos am not one of them undecided

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by dgang: 9:26pm On May 14, 2021
You are having a nightmare sir, with all due respect. You need to wake up.

343 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Racoon(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2021
Of course it only involved the thugs and low lives this slowpoke have amass to himself.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Racoon(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:
Goodluck.Fani Kayode will be your vice.
And you said this is the man that will mount the saddle?

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Coldshisha: 9:36pm On May 14, 2021
Racoon:
And you said this is the man that will man the saddle?

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Tizu(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
God will punish you and those people asking you to run.
Anyway they are telling you to run away for your life. Yeye Bello.

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by royalamour(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
This guy is a buffoon.
When El Rufai knelt down to beg Kogites to forgive this idiot that he had turned a new leaf, people thought that it was genuine.

Every Kogite voted against him, but he used guns and bullets to kill his own people so he could have access to continue stealing public funds.

This guy subjected all the workers and retirees in Kogi state to endless torture of screening and many died in the process. Even now, many people who were unlawfully sacked are still wallowing in penury.

Bello literally refused to do anything for the people with their money. No water works, roads, hospitals, light and many more.

Saying he wants to contest for presidency is an insult to the intelligence of Nigerians. I mean...
He thinks all Nigerians are dummies?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Coldshisha: 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
cool

Atleast Bello would run advert, rent billboard, print flyers and posters, hire social media PR , this is a way to spend his looted Kogi funds back to the Nigerian economy

What Yeye Bello is going through happens to most Yahoo boys that just hit some dollars... The money keeps pushing them to spend on fruitless adventure

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Racoon(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2021
Coldshisha:
Poor Photoshop......

21 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Kdon2: 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on Friday said he is considering running for President in 2023.

He made the comment while speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“Nigerians, the youth and women, and all Nigerians, including very objective elites are asking me to run for President in 2023,” he said.

“And I believe it is high time that we look into capacity, who can do the job, who is going to unify this country. And I think they are seeing something in me that they are asking me to come and unite and fix this country

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/?fbclid=IwAR2Cy6W1d41XRM9vgpxh-PPrEfrZ84A0EKXvnPKCswf1DTnom8Cv6lN-QCc

E no go better for this people o. Who want empty brain like him. Abegi

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Coldshisha: 9:46pm On May 14, 2021
Racoon:

Incoming President BAT enjoying a good laugh with outgoing President GMB

Ex President Obasanjo, and Vice President Osinbajo offering a word of Advise to Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban on Aso Rock politicking

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Racoon(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2021
Coldshisha:
Incoming President BAT enjoying a good laugh with outgoing President GMB......
Whao! Your grandeur delusion is toxic.These are two catastrophe that will phase out with the false and failed Nigerian federation.Smell the coffee son.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Coldshisha: 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
Racoon:

Whao! Your grandeur delusion is toxic.These are two catastrophe that will phase out with the false and failed Nigerian federation.Smell the coffee son.

Dude I hate to break it to you like we always do.... Your PDP can't and won't win APC, Tinubu is the man... Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by harakiri(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=101699126][/quote]

Moment of Truth....

Is this picture of the old tall Buhari the same as the new short man there today?

Let's keep decieving ourselves.

No elections 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by daveP(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2021
The All Nigerians....

16 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Nbote(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2021
Na thunder go fire U and those imaginary Nigerians

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Shegzo(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2021
Our yoots president grin

On your mandate we stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by iampeterben(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2021
Kdon2:

E no go better for this people o. Who want empty brain like him. Abegi
grin grin grin cheesy wink very funny though.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by colorsofrainbow: 11:52pm On May 14, 2021
Coldshisha:

Dude I hate to break it to you like we always do.... Your PDP can't and won't win APC, Tinubu is the man... Know this and know peace
oga keep posting old pic...that picture the other guy posted is the most recent pic and was never photoshopped

15 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Khd95(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2021
This guy is worse than Desmond Elliot, go to okene his hometown and see how ancient, dusty,old-looking and Haggard the town is, no meaningful project there, no industry, only one major road, he built the biggest and littlest house in okene,nobody occupying it, no job created for kogite youths except when he gave venza to few of them when he just won

And you want to be a president, he no go better for the Nigerians that want you to be president as well

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by April4th(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2021
Continue wallowing in your delusion. Stupid man. You never rule your state finish, na Nigeria you wan govern. Idiot

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.