Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

$65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency (35366 Views)

Buhari’s Former Son-In-Law, Kumo Breaks Silence On Being Wanted For $65m Fraud / PDP Asks ICPC To Track Down Gimba Yau Kumo / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by BrainSanitizer: 7:53am On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The fact is that he was declared wanted cos he is no longer an in-law to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Why was he not declared wanted before now?
Oh oh, he was still an in-law and dwelling under the shadow of the Nigerian almighty.

If he is still an in-law to Buhari, he won’t be declared wanted
Eggzartly!!
This presidency sef no get sense.
Why didn't they just shut the fucccckk up and live with the
"If the president's son in-law can be declared wanted for fraud, who says the president isn't fighting corruption?" cover-up!
They just announced to the world that he's wanted because he's no longer linked to the first family.
What a stupid way to launder the president's image!
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by AmazingELixir: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
lipsrsealed

Suddenly makes sense why he was declared wanted....if he had not dumped Buhari's daughter nothing would have been heard of it.

1 Like

Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by D1zion: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Garba Shehu is now the all & mighty of presidential villa.he controls what is said,who get what & not.may the lord help us.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by Ihejirikakings(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2021
He was accused of corruption because his marriage have been terminated since 13 fo may 2021.
Shame on you all.best government ever.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2021
In law no dey expire,die it angry
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by CharlotteFlair: 8:50am On May 15, 2021
Ahiboilandgas will still receive his BMC stipends any which way.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by CharlotteFlair: 8:52am On May 15, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Suddenly makes sense why he was declared wanted....if he had not dumped Buhari's daughter nothing would have been heard of it.
One rabid ahiboilandgas is coming for your jugulars
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by sweetgala(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm ashamed of my president
p

Because the ICPC went after is daughter's ex-husband. Should that not be a signal anybody can be caught in the eye of the storm irrespective
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by ahiboilandgas: 9:03am On May 15, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
One rabid ahiboilandgas is coming for your jugulars
i wouldn't give you the cheap popularity and stage to spread your hate and mental psychosis. This you as far back as 2017. Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
bellocity:
May Allah continue to guide and protect u Mr president
Now I am convinced that your Allah is powerless. The vegetable is fading away fast.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by ahiboilandgas: 9:05am On May 15, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Ahiboilandgas will still receive his BMC stipends any which way.
how much has mama peactheif dash u that you are using her profile ?
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by LoudLord(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2021
grin Dem disown am sharperly

Presidency sef dey smoke Arizona and e no dey good for their body
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by michoim(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2021
And the fake reporters said 'IS' and not 'WAS'... IPOB/PDP fake news never cease to amaze me
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by CharlotteFlair: 9:23am On May 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i wouldn't give you the cheap popularity and stage to spread your hate and mental psychosis. This you as far back as 2017. Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by CharlotteFlair(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
bellocity:
May Allah continue to guide and protect u Mr president
Now I am convinced that your Allah is powerless. The vegetable is fading away fast.
Don't be stupid!
Dementia sacked Bala Usman not buhari!
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by CharlotteFlair: 9:24am On May 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how much has mama peactheif dash u that you are using her profile ?
Wee you keep kwayet!

What's your motive for checking my profile you patami supporter!
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by ahiboilandgas: 9:35am On May 15, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Wee you keep kwayet!

What's your motive for checking my profile you patami supporter!
to confirm your level of insanity which I have done and is alarming when did you leave the hospital ?
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by preshyusufu: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
Presidency, na una way.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by Yankee101: 9:56am On May 15, 2021
That's the only reason they're coming after him if not they would have left him alone
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2021
Lol. Isn't this funny? If he was still the president's in law he would not have been declared wanted.

The man would rather be a fugitive than be a part of that toxic family
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by LordOfTheGame: 10:36am On May 15, 2021
Lcf69:
Absolutely good to know bt, Propaganda Conquered Citizens (PCCs) will not believe but,will rather,run with the propaganda version of the news..... PINNED.

Zombies try get sense small na. Is it not because the criminal scammed buhari and his daughter after fvcking the bitch girl in the anus and left her. If he had remained buhari's Inlaw, will ICPC or police ever dare to open his fraud case talkless of declaring him wanted? We all know that as long as one remains with buhari, his sins will ever be covered.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by shoprite: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
Just as Success attracts many friends . . .Failure, on the other hand is an Orphan ! grin grin grin

Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by Roysnickz: 10:55am On May 15, 2021
dfrost:
Nobody wants to be associated with the below:

1. A failure
2. A fraud
3. {Any form of negative attitude/behaviour}

You are very wrong my dear! Here in Nigeria, people don't only associate but gladly support and identify with corruption, terrorism and terrorist simpertizers.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by KIA51(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2021
ok oooo
His is a retired In-law abi�
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by dfrost: 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
Roysnickz:

You are very wrong my dear! Here in Nigeria, people don't only associate but gladly support and identify with corruption, terrorism and terrorist simpertizers.

I understand mate. We don't have "nobody" in Nigeria. What we have is "everybody". cheesy smiley
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by jacoik(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2021
Moferere:
Once an in law is in law forever
QED!
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by newisd75: 2:16pm On May 15, 2021
this's 1 of d biggest scandal
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by adebayo987: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
For divorcing the daughter of a general, what were you expecting? Lol...!
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by 9jaRealist: 3:33pm On May 15, 2021
>
I called it correctly in the original thread... grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6552387/buharis-son-in-law-gimba-yau-kumo/1

9jaRealist:
Reading between the lines...
Dude must have dumped Fatima!
grin grin
>
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by chaloskyx: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
NIGERIA IS A FAILED CONSTRUCT ARE YOU GUYS STILL DOUBTING THIS?
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by abidem4real: 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
fergie001:
See Previous thread [url=ttps://www.nairaland.com/6552387/buharis-son-in-law-gimba-yau-kumo]HERE [/url]

SOURCE
Hehheh! I thought as much. How on earth would EFCC have had gut to declare him wanted without being given go-ahead by the presidency.
Now I can understand why they are on his trail. Nevertheless, a criminal is a criminal regardless.
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by kareemkamil(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2021
Hausa's are silent armyrobber's. See money that met for people
Re: $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency by Yeahmehn: 8:27pm On May 15, 2021
The guy can hang now for all they care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Sokoto Student Killing Sparks Spread Of Fake News - BBC / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.