Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space (46391 Views)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by mysticwarrior(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
NairaIand:

Biggest lie. Only USA and China has landed rovers on Mars
in terms of space travel the Russians are the most successful, Yuri Gagarin was the first man to orbit the earth and he was a Russian

2 Likes

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Incognito403: 12:42pm On May 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Nigeria lacks visionary leaders, it's why the country is still stuck in the 70's....

And it lacks visionary followers, that's why they can't see the good in this NIN.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by suremahn(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2021
Make dem no worry we 9ja go be the first to shoot movie wit live jazz

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2021
They should race to cure the earth if corona virus si we can move freely like before ... these people always on the wrong side of history
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2021
They should race to cure the earth of corona virus so we can move freely like before ... these people always on the wrong side of history
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by udemzeus(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2021
Russia better than USA, argue if you can

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Ahasco(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
U forgot to add the hotel rooms and outside balcony scene
Eco99:

This why advanced countries got to where they are..

So much effort,research and brilliance are put into whatever they want to do.

I trust Nollywood directors na ..

They jst need self contain apartment

and a drone view of lagos traffic to make any movie they want.

#Eco99

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Xpol: 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
Lol if I be actor abeg I’ll reject such role
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Martinola(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2021
Reminds me of a certain country in west Africa.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by mach7(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Russia has tried but didn't succeed
They did in 1971 as the Soviet Union. Made the first landing on Mars and transmitted the first image of Mars Surface.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_program

2 Likes

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by mach7(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2021
Sheffdon:
has russia sent any spacecraft to mars yet?
The Soviet Union sent the first set of probes and orbiters to Mars in the early 1970s.

They were the first to land successfully on Mars and capture the first images of Martian surface.

However several missions after that including the latest ones done with Phobos Grunt wasn't successful. That doesn't diminish the impact that Russia/Soviet Union had in space exploration.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_program

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Stallion93(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
So after the Russians put in so much effort to not only educate but also entertain in High Resolution, Nollywood would still tell me to ditch foreign movie and patronize their IQ crashing mediocrity Nonsense.

Make thunder....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigeria is still battling with herdsmen and bandits and registeration of NIN grin

lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Gireiboy(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:

It's not about who is ahead it's who thought of it first..

You think Americans would do it long ago if they wanted to..
Historically speaking Russian are the first country to put a Man in space; your point is!
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by harmony75: 1:51pm On May 15, 2021
Ehen ok nollywood sheyy una hear?!
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MrFlavvor(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Watch America think it's a competition (which it is though) and shoot ten blockbusters in space next with the Chinese on their heels cheesy
Guy na Russia dey do competition like this. Tom cruise announced his space movie since 2020 Q2 but Russians have decided to make a movie in space just this year

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by ofiko123(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2021
Nice one... kudos to president vlamdir Putin.....way to go for Russia..

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by MrFlavvor(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:

It's not about who is ahead it's who thought of it first..

You think Americans would do it long ago if they wanted to..
Bruh Americans were the first to announce a space movie but haven't finalized shooting details. Russia announced theirs and are already working on it so they'll finish first and claim it. These World Powers are actually very petty

1 Like

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Gramdoll(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
I saw a train today in Rivers State heading to Aba and I was ashamed to look at it. D train be like pot wey old woman use dey cook with firewood since her grand mother's youth days
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Bmaster(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
saintmm:
They are unleashing the next level of civilization before us all and we are still grappling with issues that ought to had been settled in the sixties assuming we have leaders and not looters leading us.
Nigeria my country!!!

I rise
your comments is touching.

I'm tired of our country

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Seytex: 2:30pm On May 15, 2021
Born2conquer:
NIGERIA CAN NEVER ATTAIN THIS LEVEL
guy, why are you so blunt
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Elonmuskfan: 2:50pm On May 15, 2021
Eco99:

#Eco99
I don laugh tire today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by xxxXXXxxx: 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
It's a propaganda stunt.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by favour32(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2021
Ghost1994:
sad

Europe is in 2021

Americans 2021

Asia 2021

North Africa 2018

South Africans 2020

Nigeria still in 1971
Correct!
Since Nigeria dey 1971,nai make dem still dey carry cattle waka waka up and down and their president go record video come play am back to address the country as no interactive section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by BadBradley: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
I didn't even know Russia have movie industry.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
Eco99:
#Eco99
its been long cheesy
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Polyglot7pointO: 3:16pm On May 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Nigeria lacks visionary leaders, it's why the country is still stuck in the 70's....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
asin ban the mods sef
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by jizzison(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
Coldie:
Nobody go still watch the film
Lol... It may surprise you.
The American own is the one I want to watch.
A movie in collaboration with Elon Musk's Space X along with a megastar like Tom Cruise (Mission Impossible & Top Gun: Maverick)
E go sell like hot bread na understatement.
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by jizzison(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2021
Gramdoll:
I saw a train today in Rivers State heading to Aba and I was ashamed to look at it. D train be like pot wey old woman use dey cook with firewood since her grand mother's youth days
Hahahahaha!... OMG!
Re: Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigeria is still battling with herdsmen and bandits and registeration of NIN grin

Lols, everybody get watin day disturb am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO] / BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.