Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (59486 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by gbengu(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2021
grin lol

You made me mad with you. If you don't know something keep quite. There is dignity is keeping silence most time than displaying your generation stupidity here.

A Fulani in Ghana is same as those in Cameroon, Nigeria, Niger. They only claimed different Nationalities.

Now to butress your foolishness.

ONLY A RAW MAN WITH CRAZINESS OR A PROPER 'WERE PERSON' IN THE MARKET WILL SEE A SANE PERSON AND STARTED SHOUTING, 'WERE, WERE, EMPTY BRAIN etc'

No go back to your mummy for your usual Lollypop.

Take care.

ruggedtimi:
Na you stupid, empty brain ...sorry for your generation.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by uncleinans(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2021
hhmmcj:

How can I be a racist? Do you even understand what Racism really is it just a term used by anyone just to sound sleek.

I CAN'T BE A RACIST!!! Why not?; because I don't have the ECONOMIC and CONTROL over anything or any other group of PEOPLE.

I'm an African and I'm black too; and that completely nullifies me from being a racist. You could have called me a "Bigot" and I would have respectfully told you that I'm not a bigot because that's the worst an African/black man can be, but being a racist is completely outrageous and doesn't make no sense at all.

Tribalism is what?
Nepotism is what?
Apartheid is what?
Discrimination is what?
Hatred is what?
Favouritism is what?
South Africans hate non south Africans is what?
What Buhari is doing in terms of 97% and 5% theory is what?

In the Game's voice....... "Everybody hate somebody, guess we are all racist".

Here's the 5 steps in hopes to explain it
ONE: It's me and my nation against the world
TWO: Then me and my clan against the nation
THREE: Then me and my fam' against the clan
FOUR: Then me and my brother we no hesitation, uh
Go against the fam' until they cave in
FIVE: Now who's left in this deadly equation?
That's right, it's me against my brother
Then we point a Kalashnikov and kill one another

K' Naan in Tribal war song (Damian Marley and Nas)

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Solatium(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
[s]

Thrash!!!

Thought u was gonna start first by talkingbout the 1965 war........where small Israel single handedly defeated all Arab countries in space of 6 days......
Egypt..
Jordan....
Iran....
Arabia...
Syria....
Algeria....
Kuwait.....

Read the Bible to understand.......not for sake of blind argument .........He(God)allowed them to suffer cos of their disobedience to him.......
didn't same Israelites ended up causing Egyptians great calamity
or did that page of yo bible tore off??
Or u just selectively blind??

And it was stated in the bible that israel defeated all the 6 Arab states in 1965?
Another stupid talk, israel does not even recognize christianity,they practice zionism,go and trash that your Bible that keeps confusing and go to real history of the world.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NobleRace: 10:48am On May 15, 2021
PNomsule:
Your logic no follow at all...by the way, I be Christian too and this your philosophy dey give you out wrongly and sadly too.

You ain't a Christian. No Christian would embrace a philosophy that is anti-God.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 10:48am On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Don't be a fool.
Jews are Israelites, Israelites are Jews.
Only a demented fools doesn't know that.
You are the one that is big fool here and a very ignorant one at that. Not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews. Jews are adherents of the Judaism religion, just like adherents of Islam are called Muslims and adherents of Christianity are called Christians so are adherents of Judaism called Jews. There are many Jews that are not Israelis and they can be found all over the world. That majority of Israelis who are ethnic Hebrews practice the Jewish religion doesn't make all Jews to be Israelis. In Israel today, there are Arab Israelis and some other ethnicities just as there are other religions apart from Judaism. There are Israeli Muslims and Israeli Christians who are not Jews. It's obvious you don't know the difference between being a Jew and being Israeli. You don't even know what you are talking about just vomiting ignorance all over the place like the demented fool you talked about.

2 Likes

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Isreal is surrounded by terrorists yet they can't be defeated.

The earlier y'all terrorists realize that God Yahweh himself has convenant with Isreal and he has vowed to protect her and give her victory over her enemies the better for y'all.

Hamas will attack Isreal from residential buildings when Isreal fights back y'all will be screaming massacre.

We all know that if Hamas lay down its arms today there will be peace but if Isreal tries that she will be overrun by terrorists from right left and centre.

Y'all Islamic terrorists should know that the days of Isreal suffering have passed.
Yahweh punished them, gave their lands to the uncircumcised and scattered them all around the World.

Same Yahweh forgave them and made a convenant with them, he said he will gather them from all over the World where they are scattered and give them back their land and no enemy, no Nation will rise against them and win them.

That is the convenant. Terrorists can try all they want but they can never triumph over God's people.

Isrealis might not be Christians but they are God's people.

Isreal houses Christian heritages and monuments.

The Jews have no other home or other place to go Isreal is there only home, the Islamic terrorists surrounding them have other homes, they Saudi, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and other Islamic States.

O ye Lebanon be warned don't interfere in this war if you don't want to be destroyed.
No one wages war against God's people and win.

O ye descendants of Cain be cautious attack not the people of God else you will experience God's wrath and he will destroy you.

Isreal is the only home of the Jews which Yahweh has given to them and no one can take it from them because it is God's convenant.

Modified: Y'all that are saying where was God's convenant when Hitler killed Isrealis should understand that God Yahweh himself vowed to punish Isreal for going against him, he vowed that they will be attacked and their enemies will triumph over them and they will be scattered all over the World.

The same Yahweh in the the most Precious book in the World (the Holy Bible) also promised them that after all their travails, he will restore Isreal lost glory, he will gather them like the sand and no enemy will triumph over them. His convenant his glaring and the era is here.

Everything in the Bible is happening right before our eyes, Jesus is coming soon.

He is the Lord and he has spoken.

What is playing out in Isreal over the years have made me believe every word of the Bible. As small as Isreal is and with the fact that she is surrounded by descendants of Cain with their evil agenda for her she has never been defeated and has God liveth no harm can happen to Isreal.
Man is not God is promises and convenant don't fail.

Hallelujah!!

Selah!!

No Nation is exclusively a direct descendant of Cain.

Remember that Noah and his family were the only survivors during The Great Storm.

And it was them that repopulated the World again.

So, if any nation is a descendant of Cain, that means The Noahs (The only survivors) must definitely be a descendant of Cain, which makes every Nation (including Israel) a descendant of Cain.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Jakemedg(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Do not ever dare Israel!!!!
They can never go wrong......

Modified:why r y'all black/nigeria muslim quoting me bayii??

An average Arabian is a racist and see y'all has infidels...........infact Arabian wud rather cherish dogs over yall.....

If u doubt me ask yo fellow black Muslims leaving in Middle East and North Africa......

Shouldn't that serve as an eye opener??
Or must y'all die serving and defending yo Arabian masters??

Well........ may evil veil/blindfold covering yo eyes fall off soonest sha...... cheesy

FINALLY..... BOTH RUSSIA AND USA R STRONG ALLIES TO ISRAEL JUST INCASE LEBANON AND IRAN WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fimile joor
You have said it all anyone that thinks Russia will help Iran and Lebanon against Israel must be a joker.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Adolf Hitler and Germany dared Isreal, 6 million killed in holocaust so what happened ..

Egypt enslaved Isrealites for decades what happened?!

Roman Empire killed and displaced Jews from Isreal so what happened

Just pray for peace

After the holocaust who has ever dared Israel �� again?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Oyiboman69: 10:54am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Adolf Hitler and Germany dared Isreal, 6 million killed in holocaust so what happened ..

Egypt enslaved Isrealites for decades what happened?!

Roman Empire killed and displaced Jews from Isreal so what happened

Just pray for peace

Jews in their land not in Israel
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 10:56am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Israel does.
Lol indeed! Israelites are wanderers, you already agree that there was no county called Israel.
Israel was created and they keep stealing people's land. The result is what you are seeing today. Even if Israel is more powerful the people whose land were stolen will still fight back (win or loose) You all should put Bible sentiments aside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Omoluabiii(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2021
Children of God.
Let us not religion divide us,
we are all one.
In the very begining,
God chose to govern us, but we reject his governance,
God wanted to be our provider, buh we chose to fend for ourselves,
and thats why we break away from him, and we all went our seperate ways.
And ever since then,
God has been reavealing himself to us in our kind of nature.
To the strong hearted he reveal him to as strong, trying to bring to a soft heart,
To the meek he reveal himself as meek, trying to bring to a soft heart,
This is what brings about different kinds of religion all over the world.
God is revealing himself to us all, in the form of our kind/nature,, so as to unify us all as one.
But despite his huge effort we re yet not seeing the true picture,
lets not be divided.
Peace, unity,care, love, and kindness is a language every human understands,
and i believe all true religion preach these,
and if it does, then we are one.
Lets see ourselves as one,
and respect each other.

2 Likes

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by joyandfaith: 10:57am On May 15, 2021
Evolution3x:
k

Can't reason with someone blinded by religion.

Enjoy your twisted history and beliefs.
This is not religion. It is history. Arab peninsula belongs to Arabs. Palestine belongs to jews. Arabs and jews are relatives. Constant fight between them is prophetic and it will remain forever. Gen 16:11,12.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 10:57am On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

CRY ME A RIVER!!! cheesy
slowpoke... Irresponsible child!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by olugabbie(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

An average Arabian is a racist and see y'all has infidels...........infact Arabian wud rather cherish dogs over yall.....

If u doubt me ask yo fellow black Muslims leaving in Middle East and North Africa......

Well........ may evil veil/blindfold covering yo eyes fall off soonest sha...... cheesy

FINALLY..... BOTH RUSSIA AND USA R STRONG ALLIES TO ISRAEL JUST INCASE LEBANON AND IRAN WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fimile joor

The crisis between Israel and Palestine has nothing to do with religion. They are fighting over territory (land).

Nigerians are quick to judge when don't even know the the cause of the crisis.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by lexy2014: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Jewish is an ethnic group...this ethnic group can be found majorly in the united states, israel, france and russia. Israel is the dominant Jews nation. Just like guinea is the dominant Fulani country.

So does that different Israel and Jews? Which nation in d world do Jews trace their origin to?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by PNomsule: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
How can you reason in this flawed light, that "God respects Satan" ?

I mean, if your child enters into an agreement with a blood sucking Evil Cult �, will you go ahead and uphold it? Answer me sincerely, ofcourse God seeth your heart as you answer me also remember Luke 11:11-13 whilst you are at it.

NobleRace:

You ain't a Christian. No Christian would embrace a philosophy that is anti-God.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

E fimile joor

The same Israelites that uncle Hitler nearly wiped out? cheesy
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:04am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol indeed! Israelites are wanderers, you already agree that there was no county called Israel.
Israel was created and they keep stealing people's land. The result is what you are seeing today. Even if Israel is more powerful the people whose land were stolen will still fight back (win or loose) You all should put Bible sentiments aside.
Israelis are not wanderers, they are in their own homeland and they have not stolen anyone's land. It's not even about the Bible, secular history bears record of their ancestral roots in that land. And I tell you for free, no one can uproot Israel from that land so their enemies should be ready to keep on losing.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by lexy2014: 11:05am On May 15, 2021
tito44:

Jews are adherent of Judaism, a religion. Israel is a nation. And mind u, Israel is not the only country where u find Jews.

So which country on d planet do Jews trace their origin to?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

slowpoke... Irresponsible child!

CRY ME AN OCEAN!!! cheesy
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:06am On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

So does that different Israel and Jews? Which nation in d world do Jews trace their origin to?
There are so many different nationalities of Jews, there are polish Jews, Ethiopian Jews, German Jews e.t.c not all Jews are Israelis.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Gainman: 11:07am On May 15, 2021
Whenever u hear Benjamin Netanyahu saying someone will pay a heavy price for attacks against Israel. That person should keep running and not stop. Did Hamas or Palestinians tot these words are Sallah greetings to them nii. Remember the Jews are not Christians that when you slap at one side and will turn d other side. They believe in blood for blood. They were all born into the war. An average Israeli is a soldier. Everyone is trained in military tactics in school just like our GNS or GSE in schools in Naija. The reason the spend billions of dollars in military researches to protect their citizens. But you see Hamas spending billion of dollars to protect himself and u see some idiots coming here calling Israel names.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:08am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Israelis are not wanderers, they are in their own homeland and they have not stolen anyone's land. It's not even about the Bible, secular history bears record of their ancestral roots in that land. And I tell you for free, no one can uproot Israel from that land so their enemies should be ready to keep on losing.
Please educate me about the history because that is not true.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:09am On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

The same Israelites that uncle Hitler nearly wiped out? cheesy
Nearly? Guess what? Hitler lost and commuted suicide, Israel won and lives on stronger than ever.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:09am On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

CRY ME AN OCEAN!!! cheesy
Omo ale... Shift make I yern with humans not animal like u.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:11am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Please educate me about the history because that is not true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)/
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:12am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Nearly? Guess what? Hitler lost and commuted suicide, Israel won and lives on stronger than ever.
How did Israel won after over 6 million of them there were wiped out?
If not for America and his allies would there be Israel today? Are they one that defeted Hitler?

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by lexy2014: 11:12am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

There are so many different nationalities of Jews, there are polish Jews, Ethiopian Jews, German Jews e.t.c not all Jews are Israelis.

U haven't answered d question:

"Which nation in d world do Jews trace their origin to?"
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:12am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Omo ale... Shift make I yern with humans not animal like u.

I PRESS YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE PIEN PIEN!!! cheesy
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2021
I stand with Israel
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:14am On May 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.