Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? (1405 Views)

Russia - Ukraine: Global Conflict What You Need To Understand - Suzie Dawson / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / The Israeli-iranian Conflict ;what Really Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 15, 2021
NoSentiment:

What I am interested in knowing is why u takes sides with Israel that has 2% (177,000) of Christians in its population against Palestine with 20% (2.6m) Christians? All u care is for muslims to be killed even if 2.6 m Christians can go down with them. Why do you cut off your nose to spite your own face? This is what I am interested in knowing not sentimental and childish talk

Isreal should raze Palestine to ground to all I care.
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 15, 2021
NoSentiment:

What I am interested in knowing is why u takes sides with Israel that has 2% (177,000) of Christians in its population against Palestine with 20% (2.6m) Christians? All u care is for muslims to be killed even if 2.6 m Christians can go down with them. Why do you cut off your nose to spite your own face? This is what I am interested in knowing not sentimental and childish talk

Isreal should raze Palestine to ground for all I care.
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by AstroG: 7:46am On May 15, 2021
helinues:

They are clowns but you can quote them cos of their relevancy right?

Oga,hope say U don drink Kunu undecided

Nobody HAS MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
helinues:

So you did not know that Israelis soldiers killing of unarmed Palestinians is what led to this current crisis?

undecided

Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by helinues: 7:49am On May 15, 2021
AstroG:

Oga,hope say U don drink Kunu undecided

Nobody HAS MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE

The person which I quoted probably knew I was saying the right thing , but as you be Ochuko wey dey chuck mouth for anything chuckable still you are in yet to dispute what I wrote but want to be telling us balderdash?

It be like na zobo you dey drink
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by helinues: 7:51am On May 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Isreal should raze Palestine to ground to all I care.

Should FG also raze SE down because of some UGM miscreants?
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Jakemedg(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2021
Toktee:
You would have come clean in attacking Nigeria Christians for supporting Israel against the Palestine instead of beating about the bush.

When Osama bin ladin attacked America you guys in Nigeria were celebrating, when the caton of prophet Mohammed surfaced in far away Denmark you guys killed and distroy properties in Nigeria.

I admonishes you to change your username cos it's different from what you represent.

Islam is the problem of this world.

Only a fool says there is no God..
The Jews believed what they believed and we Nigeria Christians believed what we believed.
Just as the Persian's approach toward islam is different from any other Islamic nations.

They believed in many prophets including one of Mohammed numerous wife's, why people like you do not..
Does that take away Mohammed existence and what he stand for?
Some Nigerian Muslims are very funny when US killed Soleimani an Iranian general they were spreading hate to USA same thing to Emmanuel Macron.
Nigerian Sunni Muslims keep on persecuting Shia Muslims but you don't see any noise anywhere but when it's Muslims being persecuted in a foreign country boom you see them raining brime stones
Can you imagine that just a cartoon of a prophet led to the death of a hospitable man in his own country.
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Jakemedg(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Should FG also raze SE down because of some UGM miscreants?
Muric boy terrorist sympathizer where's the relationship between FG -UGM and Palestine -Israel?
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Jakemedg(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2021
helinues:

So you did not know that Israelis soldiers killing of unarmed Palestinians is what led to this current crisis?

undecided
If only you can put have of your energy you use in defending foreigners to the issue of shittes by now El zakzaky would have been freed
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by helinues: 8:05am On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:
Muric boy terrorist sympathizer where's the relationship between FG -UGM and Palestine -Israel?

Lots except if you did not know what led to the war
Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Toktee(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:

Some Nigerian Muslims are very funny when US killed Soleimani an Iranian general they were spreading hate to USA same thing to Emmanuel Macron.
Nigerian Sunni Muslims keep on persecuting Shia Muslims but you don't see any noise anywhere but when it's Muslims being persecuted in a foreign country boom you see them raining brime stones
Can you imagine that just a cartoon of a prophet led to the death of a hospitable man in his own country.
If you want to live long as Christian stay away from a Muslims their mindset if different from any other being.

1 Like

Re: Israel-palesrinian Conflict: What Makes Christians Tick? by Oksman(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2021
AstroG:

I can feel the pains coming from you grin.

Muslim a religion of piss indeed,shameful head slammers undecided

And lemme Educate you small,the only difference between a Jew and A Christian was that Jews never believed that Jesus Christ was their messiah whereas Christians do,that's why they have "AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH" as their mantra.

Ciao tongue

You attacked the wrong person. Maybe you did not understand that I was reacting to his assertion that "Christianity is a false religion that can not unite it's members".

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis / Where Is The Russian Ratnik Program? / 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.