Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town (19552 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Ndumyke(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2021
The suspects names sound like from the other part of the country
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2021
H
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Drsnives(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2021
grin
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Network001(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
This event happened arpund 2 am on THURSDAY close to my place in Ede Town and the police didn't arrive till the hoodlums left. The fight was thugs vs thugs.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by dejt4u(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2021
The headline is wrong. It wasn't the police but the hoodlums that killed two persons as reported in the news.
Lalasticlala
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Goodness10(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2021
where the picture? or na radio we dey listen?
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by cardoctor(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2021
Kill kill kill. Thats the only story we hear these days.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by pafo(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2021
aspabay:
The end for all criminality in Nigeria is near.

Dream on!
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by AMBURSAA(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2021
Weedhustler:
Any kill without photo evidence is audio.....next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY THIS AUDIO KILL AS YOU MENTION MAY REACH YOU
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by zombieHUNTER: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Quality20:
na wah o! So those UGM operating in d east have finally arrived d west? A beg o, we here in d west are not part of biafra o

I'm sure you can't read

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by abubkhr: 7:50am On May 15, 2021
This has to stop
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by seyz91(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2021
you engaged criminals, killed two out of 5, and saying the two dead body deposited in mogue for autopsy

my people se this people know the meaning of Autopsy sha?

cuz as far as i'm concerned since their cause of death already known from a gun duel, what use is Autopsy Again? shocked shocked
Insecurity:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/14/panic-gunmen-attack-osun-town-kill-two

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2021
Hoodlums Have joined the bandwagon of UGM, IPOB, Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits and co

Good...
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:54am On May 15, 2021
Ramanto:
Igbos spreading their stupidity. Arson is IPOB's trademark same way suidice bombing is synonymous to Boko Haram

And the names of those arrested were Emeka, Ifeanyi, Nnamdi, Okeke and Eze
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Oppy2k2: 7:54am On May 15, 2021
q
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2021
I'm highly disappointed in this nation, most especially the Nothern region.

All this wahala started from their place before it escalated
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Magmata: 7:56am On May 15, 2021
Osun town

Unknown Town but every other actors are known?

Autopsy for what exactly? For unknown cause of death? Were they not killed by the hoodlums again?

v.good

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by loydsis(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2021
Where are the fucking pictures?
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by goodnessme1(f): 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Na so boko haram start in North,soon southwest will be another northeast.

By the name of arrested suspects you can see that they are all yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by AlexB300: 8:02am On May 15, 2021
seyz91:
you engaged criminals, killed two out of 5, and saying the two dead body deposited in mogue for autopsy

cuz as far as i'm concerned since their cause of death already known from a gun due, what use is Autopsy Again? shocked shocked
maybe to identify them
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by tfelicityk(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2021
30 gunmen against one man.

May God continue to protect us against all odds in this Nation.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by seyz91(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2021
grin

They Already named The Two Dead
AlexB300:
maybe to identify them
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by goodnessme1(f): 8:05am On May 15, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
Hoodlums Has joined the bandwagon of UGM, IPOB, Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits and co

Good...
You forget to add Amotekun, Oduduwa,fulani,hausa

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Arda1000(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2021
Nawa ooo na dane gun wastern unknowngunmen fit afford ni grin

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2021
Osun town. What is Osun town? Does the town have no name or what?

Silly journalism.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Nobody: 8:21am On May 15, 2021
Magmata:
Osun town

Unknown Town but every other actors are known?

Autopsy for what exactly? For unknown cause of death? Were they not killed by the hoodlums again?

v.good

Lol.

Good observation. Exactly my questions too.

Osun town. Lol.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Nobody: 8:23am On May 15, 2021
seyz91:

cuz as far as i'm concerned since their cause of death already known from a gun due, what use is Autopsy Again? shocked shocked

Doesn't it also bother you that the names of all the hoodlums were listed, including their surnames, but we are yet to know the name of the town, except that it is "Osun town".

I smell a rat here.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:25am On May 15, 2021
Thank God that none of them has Igbo name.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by WorldRichest: 8:26am On May 15, 2021
But if nah killer Fulani herdsmen, useless Police will never show face.

Leave the boys alone, let us resolve the family issue among ourselves, there are one or two bastards in every family. These useless boys are the bastards among us. We can deal with them ourselves.

So, now run after the killer Fulani herdsmen, if you don't, very soon they will visit your own home too and leave behind Sorrow, Tears and Blood, their regular Trade Mark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / IPMAN Protests Exclusion From Fuel Distribution By NNPCL / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.