Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors (3641 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by LordReed(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
How do i explain things of the spirit to an atheist like you? smiley
Well since you purposely picked interest in this i'll oblige to enlighten you. I know you really have deep respect for my understanding but ever since i turned you down it will be difficult for you to admit it publicly. smiley

I guess you having one of those your daydreams again.

The Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are imperfect humans that Jesus is using to direct the global family of peace loving worshipers today. This people can't hear a single voice because Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit will teach them all things. John 16:12-13
So the question is How will they hear from the spirit? Since they won't hear any literal voice they have to keep praying while meditating on the scriptures daily until a sign comes to them. This sign will be obvious to them that they have to pray over it the spirit will now direct them to a specific Bible verse that all of them must pay rapt attention to and meditate thoroughly. It's through the pages of the Bible that they will come to a conclusion on what to do.
In the year 2019 this same Governing Body published a magazine (study edition) for all members of the organization few months to the outbreak of Covid19. The title of that article is "The last of the last days" and few months later Covid19 broke out in China!
If they didn't get the clear order from the mighty spirit being (Jesus) directing them of course they realized it when members are sleeping in death due to lack of their understanding regarding what the spirit is saying!
Something like this happened in the first century, Jesus has taught them so many things but told them that God's Holy Spirit will reveal the rest to them. However they didn't understand that the memorial emblem (bread and wine) was not to be eating by all the members rather it's only the born again Christians that's worthy to partake. It's until many members began falling sick and some were DYING {1Corinthians 11:27-30} that they went back to study God's word prayerfully to know what exactly is the spirit saying!
So the order from the spirit has come in 2019 before they could discern it clearly in the year 2020, that's why i humbly accepted what my Bible student said that the order wasn't from the GB rather it was Jesus himself but imperfect man can't just grasp it without a sign!
Your friend can't understand this!
When a member of JWs first dedicate himself to JEHOVAH our God will dispense a measure of the Holy Spirit to such a person, but when such a person decides to break away from the rest of the body (Organization) the spirit will leave him/her so even when a person still learning can perceive something the Apostate will only continue to argue because the spirit is no more with him! smiley

Your explanation is just as vague as we have come to expect from people who revel in so called prophecies. If there was an instruction in 2019 to your GB why wasn't it clear? Instead you are trying to tie it to events in 2020 and claiming it was 100years from 1919.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2021
LordReed:

For a while now you've stopped commenting on my post so i beleive you won't cross my path anymore not until you pulp out with this! smiley

Your explanation is just as vague as we have come to expect from people who revel in so called prophecies. If there was an instruction in 2019 to your GB why wasn't it clear? Instead you are trying to tie it to events in 2020 and claiming it was 100years from 1919.
I told you this is spiritual so you can't expect it to work out like water soap and dirty clothes that even a madman can decipher. It needs deeper thinking faculty.
I told you about our heritage but since you're bent on disbelieving you can't understand it.

The first century Christians we are following experienced the same thing and i pointed it out to you in the Bible but you choose to ignore all that simply because you're an atheist! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 9:44am On May 16, 2021
Emusan:

One of the old book that'll continue to expose their lies is "Should you believe in Trinity?"

That book was so full of lies and distortion of truth that after people pointed it out, they have to pull it out of their archives and library but unfortunately for them, many people already with the book.

I remember that brochure too.

And many of such have been grouped under to be destroyed or discarded as they received letters from their religious leaders to that effect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 11:07am On May 16, 2021
LordReed:

In the year 2019 this same Governing Body published a magazine (study edition) for all members of the organization few months to the outbreak of Covid19. The title of that article is "The last of the last days" and few months later Covid19 broke out in China!
If they didn't get the clear order from the mighty spirit being (Jesus) directing them of course they realized it when members are sleeping in death due to lack of their understanding regarding what the spirit is saying
!

What was his governing body saying in that article?

According to Bible prophecy, the next major event that will soon take place on the world scene is the nations’ proclamation of “peace and security.” Thanks to what Jehovah has taught us, we know that the nations will not achieve real and lasting peace. What should we do before that event occurs and sudden destruction follows? Jehovah expects us to keep busy preaching the Kingdom message and trying to make more disciples. At the same time, we need to keep separate from all false religion. That includes withdrawing from any memberships and avoiding employment associated with Babylon the Great.

Daydreaming everywhere. They will just cite and quote their publications knowing those they are in a discussion with will not go through it. Look at how he was trying to raise his religious leaders to the high heavens whereas what he typed had no correlation with what the article he referenced was saying.

The last of the last days" and few months later Covid19 broke out in China!

Is the article he referenced talking about the Covid-19 outbreak? You know what it is.

If they didn't get the clear order from the mighty spirit being (Jesus) directing them of course they realized it when members are sleeping in death due to lack of their understanding regarding what the spirit is saying...... MaxInDHouse

The spirit he is talking about must be carrying a lot of misinformation and disorder. Here it is again for him to see.....

According to Bible prophecy, the next major event that will soon take place on the world scene is the nations’ proclamation of “peace and security........ article he referenced

and not Covid-19 outbreak grin grin grin.

MaxInDHouse must save face one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 12:05pm On May 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
How do i explain things of the spirit to an atheist like you? smiley
Well since you purposely picked interest in this i'll oblige to enlighten you. I know you really have deep respect for my understanding but ever since i turned you down it will be difficult for you to admit it publicly. smiley
The Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are imperfect humans that Jesus is using to direct the global family of peace loving worshipers today. This people can't hear a single voice because Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit will teach them all things. John 16:12-13
So the question is How will they hear from the spirit? Since they won't hear any literal voice they have to keep praying while meditating on the scriptures daily until a sign comes to them. This sign will be obvious to them that they have to pray over it the spirit will now direct them to a specific Bible verse that all of them must pay rapt attention to and meditate thoroughly. It's through the pages of the Bible that they will come to a conclusion on what to do.
If they didn't get the clear order from the mighty spirit being (Jesus) directing them of course they realized it when members are sleeping in death due to lack of their understanding regarding what the spirit is saying!
Something like this happened in the first century, Jesus has taught them so many things but told them that God's Holy Spirit will reveal the rest to them. However they didn't understand that the memorial emblem (bread and wine) was not to be eating by all the members rather it's only the born again Christians that's worthy to partake. It's until many members began falling sick and some were DYING {1Corinthians 11:27-30} that they went back to study God's word prayerfully to know what exactly is the spirit saying!
So the order from the spirit has come in 2019 before they could discern it clearly in the year 2020, that's why i humbly accepted what my Bible student said that the order wasn't from the GB rather it was Jesus himself but imperfect man can't just grasp it without a sign!
When a member of JWs first dedicate himself to JEHOVAH our God will dispense a measure of the Holy Spirit to such a person, but when such a person decides to break away from the rest of the body (Organization) the spirit will leave him/her so even when a person still learning can perceive something the Apostate will only continue to argue because the spirit is no more with him! smiley

Interesting

When a member of JWs first dedicate himself to JEHOVAH our God will dispense a measure of the Holy Spirit to such a person

Not organization, fine!

but when such a person decides to break away from the rest of the body (Organization) the spirit will leave him/her

Why will the spirit leave him because ORGANIZATION = GOD. In reality the Jehovah God members dedicated themselves too is the ORGANIZATION grin

so even when a person still learning can perceive something the Apostate will only continue to argue because the spirit is no more with him

The reason why the Jehovah God aka ORGANIZATION will keep disfellowshipping members and members keep disassociating as a result of the old books of the organization aka Jehovah God.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 12:14pm On May 16, 2021
To LordReed.....

Barely a year and two months ago MaxInDHouse at his best grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5710683/isnt-sin-insult-satan/6
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

For a while now you've stopped commenting on my post so i beleive you won't cross my path anymore not until you pulp out with this! smiley

LoL! You really were daydreaming. There are certain inanities I don't need to respond to or other people make a good response so patting yourself on the back because LordReed has not responded to you is a clear sign you are lost in daydreams.

I told you this is spiritual so you can't expect it to work out like water soap and dirty clothes that even a madman can decipher. It needs deeper thinking faculty.
I told you about our heritage but since you're bent on disbelieving you can't understand it.

The first century Christians we are following experienced the same thing and i pointed it out to you in the Bible but you choose to ignore all that simply because you're an atheist! cheesy

Yeah sure your "spirituality" is less than accurate, in fact it has no accuracy except when you want to play your mental gymnastic games like now, calling something "exactly 100years" when there is no correlation in the 1st place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2021
achorladey:

If they didn't get the clear order from the mighty spirit being (Jesus) directing them of course they realized it when members are sleeping in death due to lack of their understanding regarding what the spirit is saying
!

What was his governing body saying in that article?

According to Bible prophecy, the next major event that will soon take place on the world scene is the nations’ proclamation of “peace and security.” Thanks to what Jehovah has taught us, we know that the nations will not achieve real and lasting peace. What should we do before that event occurs and sudden destruction follows? Jehovah expects us to keep busy preaching the Kingdom message and trying to make more disciples. At the same time, we need to keep separate from all false religion. That includes withdrawing from any memberships and avoiding employment associated with Babylon the Great.

Daydreaming everywhere. They will just cite and quote their publications knowing those they are in a discussion with will not go through it. Look at how he was trying to raise his religious leaders to the high heavens whereas what he typed had no correlation with what the article he refenced was saying.

The last of the last days" and few months later Covid19 broke out in China!

Is the article he referenced talking about the Covid-19 outbreak? You know what it is.

If they didn't get the clear order from the mighty spirit being (Jesus) directing them of course they realized it when members are sleeping in death due to lack of their understanding regarding what the spirit is saying...... MaxInDHouse

The spirit he is talking about must be carrying a lot of misinformation and disorder. Here it is again for him to see.....

According to Bible prophecy, the next major event that will soon take place on the world scene is the nations’ proclamation of “peace and security........ article he referenced

and not Covid-19 outbreak grin grin grin.

MaxInDHouse must save face one way or the other.

LoL. Thanks for this analysis.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 12:50pm On May 16, 2021
@ MaxInDHouse

Still on the article you referenced grin

4. (a) What must we wait to see about the declaration of “peace and security”? (b) What do we already know about it?

4 We know some things about the declaration of “peace and security.” However, other things we do not know. We do not know what will lead up to it or how the declaration will be made. And we do not know whether it will involve just one proclamation or a series of announcements.

Whatever happens, we do know this: We should not be fooled into thinking that world leaders can actually achieve world peace.

Rather, it is that declaration that we have been told to watch for. It is the signal that “Jehovah’s day” is about to begin!

Make I join am with your favorite picture last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2021
I'm sure you're now scared! smiley
But you don't need to because if you don't really believe in the existence of God then you need not worry yourself over whatever is coming from any religionst! wink

LordReed:

LoL! You really were daydreaming. There are certain inanities I don't need to respond to or other people make a good response so patting yourself on the back because LordReed has not responded to you is a clear sign you are lost in daydreams.

Correlation you say?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now i know everyone is scared whenever JWs say anything about the future. No wonder all of you keep account of everything JWs does.
Don't worry my friend, JEHOVAH won't roast you alive as misinformed churchgoers taught you, you'll just continue to sleep in death forever! John 3:16 smiley

Yeah sure your "spirituality" is less than accurate, in fact it has no accuracy except when you want to play your mental gymnastic games like now, calling something "exactly 100years" when there is no correlation in the 1st place.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm sure you're now scared! smiley
But you don't need to because if you don't really believe in the existence of God then you need not worry yourself over whatever is coming from any religionst! wink

Correlation you say?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now i know everyone is scared whenever JWs say anything about the future. No wonder all of you keep account of everything JWs does.
Don't worry my friend, JEHOVAH won't roast you alive as misinformed churchgoers taught you, you'll just continue to sleep in death forever! John 3:16 smiley

SMH. You clearly have a problem. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by ospido: 4:02pm On May 16, 2021
Propheticdavid:
i observed that jehoval witness dont engage in house to house anymore in my area

You're right.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
Janosky:

WAILER, you spoke to birds of the same feather with you, those who detest obeying Jesus Christ preaching commission,
Matthew 2414.
The modern day pretenders copying their ilk in Paul's era.
The same manner they opposed Paul's ministry.
Your faith is in vain..1 Corinthians 15:12-14
Continue DECEIVING yourself & LYING.

WATCHTOWER&BABBLE CRAP TRACTS DISTRIBUTOR.

I have been waiting for your nonsensical response and without fail. You came through to try and defend your 8-Men Realtor American Corporation that are the offshoot of Seventh Day Adventists/Nelson H. Barbour/Millerites false alarmist movement. A Plagiarizer Organisation.
You don't represent Jesus Christ. You are an Arian Heretics that represents Satan and his lying ways. You usually babble a lot of false crap out of your anus. You must be a Bethelite Whisky Drunk Companion of your American Mediator on Earth, Drunk Anthony Morris. I will match your lousiness fire for fire. Whoever is behind the MaxD moniker, your fellow Arian Heretic brother is more reasonable than you

In your usual JW Babble Crap of misquoting the Bible giving the Bible verses a different context from what it usually is just to fit the Watchtower Corporation constant flip-flop new "light" doctrines to those that never study the Bible. You first quoted Matthew 24:14. Let me reproduce them because you Masonic Russellites don't preach the gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. You Masonic Russellites renamed by Adulterer Judge Rutherford as JW preach Nelson H. Barbour's false Antichrist gospel and Satan disappointed you lots severally when you all predicted the end of things (Records all available).

Matthew 24:14 Poison SilverSword NWT Bible:
And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,+ and then the end will come

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matthew 24:14 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.24.14.KJV

What is the Gospel of the Kingdom? And who is the owner of this Kingdom? Are these False prophecy Bethelite Babble Crap tracts distributors really the ones sharing the Gospel of the Kingdom of our LORD Jesus Christ as they usually lie to weak "Christians" and everyother person despite the fact that their records hold so many evidences that they preach not the gospel of the kingdom of Jesus Christ but a steady poisonous diet of carefully selected twisted and misapplied Bible verses subtly put up to make it seem like what they have is truth instead of the lies they represent.

For example:

“In this time of the end, Jehovah’s people have been commissioned to preach “this good news of the Kingdom . . . in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations.” (Matt 24:14) The message we spread is also “the good news of the undeserved kindness of God” because all the blessings we hope to receive under Kingdom rule come to us through Jehovah’s kindness expressed by means of Christ. (Eph. 1:3) Do we individually imitate Paul in showing gratitude for Jehovah’s undeserved kindness by zealously sharing in the ministry?—Read Romans 1:14-16” – par. 4

Let us break this down so that nothing passed off as fact goes untested.

In this time of the end

By “time of the end”, Jehovah’s Witnesses mean that Armageddon is very close. The overlapping generation calculation puts it at no more than twenty years out, with general sentiment putting it much closer. (See They’re Doing It Again.) However, there is no Bible evidence that we are in a special, down-to-the-wire time of the end. Granted, the end could come this year, but it could also come 100 years or more into the future without a single letter of God’s word failing to come true. So this opening phrase is misleading at best.

Jehovah’s people have been commissioned to preach ‘this good news of the Kingdom’”

This is a partial truth. Christians—all Christians—are Jehovah’s people. However, by “Jehovah’s people” the article doesn’t mean all Christians, it means “Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Jehovah’s Witnesses were not specifically commissioned by Jesus at Matthew 28:18-19 to fulfill Matthew 24:14. This statement is therefore also misleading.

“Jehovah’s people have been commissioned to preach ‘this good news of the Kingdom’…because all the blessings we hope to receive under Kingdom rule…”

This is the big one!

The article quotes Paul at Acts 20:24 where he speaks of bearing “thorough witness to the good news of the undeserved kindness of God.” This is then equated to the good news of the kingdom that Jehovah’s Witnesses preach. This good news concerns “the blessings we hope to receive under Kingdom rule.”

Paul’s message wasn’t about the hope of living under Kingdom rule. It was about inheriting the Kingdom as rulers. This is evident when one reads just a few verses down from Acts 20:24. After warning about “oppressive wolves” who would speak “twisted things to draw away disciples after themselves” (vs. 30), he speaks of undeserved kindness by saying, “now I entrust you to God and to the word of his undeserved kindness, which word can build you up and give you the inheritance among all the sanctified ones.” (Ac 20:32)

What is the inheritance? Is it the hope of being ruled? Or is it the hope of ruling?

Nowhere—let’s repeat that for emphasis—NOWHERE does the Bible speak about God’s undeserved kindness resulting in Christians living under Kingdom rule. On the other hand, it does speak repeatedly about Christians doing the ruling.

“For if by the trespass of the one [man] death ruled as king through that one, much more will those who receive the abundance of the undeserved kindness and of the free gift of righteousness rule as kings in life through the one [person], Jesus Christ.” (Ro 5:17)

“. . .YOU men already have YOUR fill, do YOU? YOU are rich already, are YOU? YOU have begun ruling as kings without us, have YOU? And I wish indeed that YOU had begun ruling as kings, that we also might rule with YOU as kings.” (1Co 4:cool

“. . .Faithful is the saying: Certainly if we died together, we shall also live together; if we go on enduring, we shall also rule together as kings; if we deny, he also will deny us; if we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny himself.” (2Ti 2:11-13)

“. . .and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”” (Re 5:10)

If we contrast the message of these verses against the complete absence of a message about Christians being ruled by the Kingdom of the heavens, there is firm basis for calling the good news as preached by Jehovah’s Witnesses a massive deception.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
YES! Just as all servants of JEHOVAH have with atheism.
That's our heritage! smiley

LordReed:

SMH. You clearly have a problem. LMAO!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 4:21pm On May 16, 2021
achorladey:
@ MaxInDHouse

Still on the article you referenced grin

4. (a) What must we wait to see about the declaration of “peace and security”? (b) What do we already know about it?

4 We know some things about the declaration of “peace and security.” However, other things we do not know. We do not know what will lead up to it or how the declaration will be made. And we do not know whether it will involve just one proclamation or a series of announcements.

Whatever happens, we do know this: We should not be fooled into thinking that world leaders can actually achieve world peace.

Rather, it is that declaration that we have been told to watch for. It is the signal that “Jehovah’s day” is about to begin!

Make I join am with your favorite picture last year.

These False Watchtower and Babble Crap tracts distributors are still on their alarmist false prophecy approach and when it casts then start the usual lying denial mode.

Innocent Bag Carrying Satanists spreading the gospel of Nelson H. Barbour.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Janosky: 4:26pm On May 16, 2021
achorladey:

Interesting

When a member of JWs first dedicate himself to JEHOVAH our God will dispense a measure of the Holy Spirit to such a person

Not organization, fine!

but when such a person decides to break away from the rest of the body (Organization) the spirit will leave him/her

Why will the spirit leave him because ORGANIZATION = GOD. In reality the Jehovah God members dedicated themselves too is the ORGANIZATION grin

so even when a person still learning can perceive something the Apostate will only continue to argue because the spirit is no more with him

The reason why the Jehovah God aka ORGANIZATION will keep disfellowshipping members and members keep disassociating as a result of the old books of the organization aka Jehovah God.

Jehovah God walks with the Group from the beginning, First with His spirit sons,Job 38:1-7.
Later,Adam and Eve on earth, prior to their disobedience.

Achorladey spurious claims has denied that
2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14, Hebrew 11 &12 is in his Bible.

Bros, even Satan get his organization.
You too mumu
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 4:37pm On May 16, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, please remind this forum the name on your moniker grin grin
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages

stupid
/ˈstjuːpɪd/
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense."
+++++++++++++++++++++
Imagehttps://dictionary.cambridge.org › ...
STUPID | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
— Meaning of stupid in English ... silly or unwise; showing poor judgment or little intelligence... "

Similar (words to stupid):
unintelligent
ignorant
dense
brainless
mindless
foolish
dull-witted
dull
slow-witted
witless
slow
dunce-like
simple-minded
empty-headed
vacuous
vapid
half-witted
idiotic
moronic
imbecilic
obtuse
doltish
gullible
naive
dim
dumb
dopey
dozy
crazy
cretinous
birdbrained
pea-brained
pig-ignorant
bovine
slow on the uptake
soft in the head
brain-dead
boneheaded
lamebrained
thickheaded
chuckleheaded
dunderheaded
wooden
wooden-headed
fat-headed
muttonheaded
silly
scatterbrained
crackbrained
nonsensical
senseless
irresponsible
unthinking
ill-advised
ill-considered
inept
damfool
unwise
injudicious
indiscreet
short-sighted
inane
absurd
ludicrous
ridiculous
laughable
risible
fatuous
asinine
pointless
meaningless
futile
fruitless
mad
insane
lunatic
cracked
half-baked
cock-eyed
hare-brained
nutty
cuckoo
loony"
cheesy grin

Bros, go & solve your problem. grin grin grin

JWs are Peace loving people, well known everywhere.

Shalom.

All these should perfectly describe your Rolls-Royce&Beth-Sarin Real Estate Purchasing Adulterer Judge Rutherford who wanted to make tenants of "resurrected" Abraham, etcetera but failed woefully.

Please, Watchtower Babble and Crap Tracts Distributor. How much would have the Late Rutherford been receiving from a "resurrected" Abraham as his tenant if that false prophecy had come to pass?

Satan dey play Ayo on top your head. Imbe.cile wey 8-New York Realtors of the Watchtower Donation receiving Babble Crap tracts distributing Corporation dey swindle. You believe and practice lies. You will be casted into Hell if you don't turn around to the true Yehovah before it is too late for you and MaxD.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Janosky: 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

WATCHTOWER&BABBLE CRAP TRACTS DISTRIBUTOR.

I have been waiting for your nonsensical response and without fail. You came through to try and defend your 8-Men Realtor American Corporation that are the offshoot of Seventh Day Adventists/Nelson H. Barbour/Millerites false alarmist movement. A Plagiarizer Organisation.
You don't represent Jesus Christ. You are an Arian Heretics that represents Satan and his lying ways. You usually babble a lot of false crap out of your anus. You must be a Bethelite Whisky Drunk Companion of your American Mediator on Earth, Drunk Anthony Morris. I will match your lousiness fire for fire. Whoever is behind the MaxD moniker, your fellow Arian Heretic brother is more reasonable than you

In your usual JW Babble Crap of misquoting the Bible giving the Bible verses a different context from what it usually is just to fit the Watchtower Corporation constant flip-flop new "light" doctrines to those that never study the Bible. You first quoted Matthew 24:14. Let me reproduce them because you Masonic Russellites don't preach the gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. You Masonic Russellites renamed by Adulterer Judge Rutherford as JW preach Nelson H. Barbour's false Antichrist gospel and Satan disappointed you lots severally when you all predicted the end of things (Records all available).

Matthew 24:14 Poison SilverSword NWT Bible:
And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,+ and then the end will come

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matthew 24:14 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.24.14.KJV

What is the Gospel of the Kingdom? And who is the owner of this Kingdom? Are these False prophecy Bethelite Babble Crap tracts distributors really the ones sharing the Gospel of the Kingdom of our LORD Jesus Christ as they usually lie to weak "Christians" and everyother person despite the fact that their records hold so many evidences that they preach not the gospel of the kingdom of Jesus Christ but a steady poisonous diet of carefully selected twisted and misapplied Bible verses subtly put up to make it seem like what they have is truth instead of the lies they represent.

For example:

“In this time of the end, Jehovah’s people have been commissioned to preach “this good news of the Kingdom . . . in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations.” (Matt 24:14) The message we spread is also “the good news of the undeserved kindness of God” because all the blessings we hope to receive under Kingdom rule come to us through Jehovah’s kindness expressed by means of Christ. (Eph. 1:3) Do we individually imitate Paul in showing gratitude for Jehovah’s undeserved kindness by zealously sharing in the ministry?—Read Romans 1:14-16” – par. 4

Let us break this down so that nothing passed off as fact goes untested.

In this time of the end

By “time of the end”, Jehovah’s Witnesses mean that Armageddon is very close. The overlapping generation calculation puts it at no more than twenty years out, with general sentiment putting it much closer. (See They’re Doing It Again.) However, there is no Bible evidence that we are in a special, down-to-the-wire time of the end. Granted, the end could come this year, but it could also come 100 years or more into the future without a single letter of God’s word failing to come true. So this opening phrase is misleading at best.

Jehovah’s people have been commissioned to preach ‘this good news of the Kingdom’”

This is a partial truth. Christians—all Christians—are Jehovah’s people. However, by “Jehovah’s people” the article doesn’t mean all Christians, it means “Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Jehovah’s Witnesses were not specifically commissioned by Jesus at Matthew 28:18-19 to fulfill Matthew 24:14. This statement is therefore also misleading.

“Jehovah’s people have been commissioned to preach ‘this good news of the Kingdom’…because all the blessings we hope to receive under Kingdom rule…”

This is the big one!

The article quotes Paul at Acts 20:24 where he speaks of bearing “thorough witness to the good news of the undeserved kindness of God.” This is then equated to the good news of the kingdom that Jehovah’s Witnesses preach. This good news concerns “the blessings we hope to receive under Kingdom rule.”

Paul’s message wasn’t about the hope of living under Kingdom rule. It was about inheriting the Kingdom as rulers. This is evident when one reads just a few verses down from Acts 20:24. After warning about “oppressive wolves” who would speak “twisted things to draw away disciples after themselves” (vs. 30), he speaks of undeserved kindness by saying, “now I entrust you to God and to the word of his undeserved kindness, which word can build you up and give you the inheritance among all the sanctified ones.” (Ac 20:32)

What is the inheritance? Is it the hope of being ruled? Or is it the hope of ruling?

Nowhere—let’s repeat that for emphasis—NOWHERE does the Bible speak about God’s undeserved kindness resulting in Christians living under Kingdom rule. On the other hand, it does speak repeatedly about Christians doing the ruling.

“For if by the trespass of the one [man] death ruled as king through that one, much more will those who receive the abundance of the undeserved kindness and of the free gift of righteousness rule as kings in life through the one [person], Jesus Christ.” (Ro 5:17)

“. . .YOU men already have YOUR fill, do YOU? YOU are rich already, are YOU? YOU have begun ruling as kings without us, have YOU? And I wish indeed that YOU had begun ruling as kings, that we also might rule with YOU as kings.” (1Co 4:cool

“. . .Faithful is the saying: Certainly if we died together, we shall also live together; if we go on enduring, we shall also rule together as kings; if we deny, he also will deny us; if we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny himself.” (2Ti 2:11-13)

“. . .and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”” (Re 5:10)

If we contrast the message of these verses against the complete absence of a message about Christians being ruled by the Kingdom of the heavens, there is firm basis for calling the good news as preached by Jehovah’s Witnesses a massive deception.

Mumu post.
2 Samuel 7:2,12-13, did Jehovah send Prophet Nathan to tell king David "to go & do whatever is in Davids heart"?
1 Samuel 16:6, did Jehovah anoint Eliab, according to Samuel's prophecy?
Luke 19:11, did God's kingdom arrive immediately?
This is 2021, has God's kingdom arrived immediately?
Shebi they were false prophets?

Were Nathan and Samuel false prophets?

Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.
Isaiah 43:10-12 & Matthew 12:15-18.

Matthew 24:14,Mark13:10 & John 9:4, the preaching commission is for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Acts 20:24, is the kingdom rulership from heaven not a blessing to the earth?
Where righteousness dwells is that not a blessing for inhabitants of both heaven and earth?
2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1-5. Matthew 5:3,5.

2 Timothy 3:1-7, the last days is also the time of the end.

Bros, you are a bigot !
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 4:54pm On May 16, 2021
achorladey:

Interesting

Not organization, fine!

grin grin grin

These Babble Crap Tracts Distributors are such professional Bible Maradonas.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Janosky: 5:00pm On May 16, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin grin

These Babble Crap Tracts Distributors are such professional Bible Maradonas.

See LIENUS posting GIBBERISH and DECEIVING himself.
Luke 19:11, in your Bible Jehovah's servants led by Jesus Christ said "God's kingdom will arrive immediately."
Bros , this is 2021, you done enter the kingdom?
You are DECEIVING yourself posting rubbish.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Janosky: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

All these should perfectly describe your Rolls-Royce&Beth-Sarin Real Estate Purchasing Adulterer Judge Rutherford who wanted to make tenants of "resurrected" Abraham, etcetera but failed woefully.

Please, Watchtower Babble and Crap Tracts Distributor. How much would have the Late Rutherford been receiving from a "resurrected" Abraham as his tenant if that false prophecy had come to pass?

You no even dey shame dey malign the dead.

Preaching from house to house done by Jesus Christ and the disciples in your Bible.
You're FALSELY claiming was formulated by Rutherford.

Bros, you mumu too much.
grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 7:34pm On May 16, 2021
Janosky:

[s]Mumu post.
2 Samuel 7:2,12-13, did Jehovah send Prophet Nathan to tell king David "to go & do whatever is in Davids heart"?
1 Samuel 16:6, did Jehovah anoint Eliab, according to Samuel's prophecy?
Luke 19:11, did God's kingdom arrive immediately?
This is 2021, has God's kingdom arrived immediately?
Shebi they were false prophets?

Were Nathan and Samuel false prophets?

Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.
Isaiah 43:10-12 & Matthew 12:15-18.

Matthew 24:14,Mark13:10 & John 9:4, the preaching commission is for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Acts 20:24, is the kingdom rulership from heaven not a blessing to the earth?
Where righteousness dwells is that not a blessing for inhabitants of both heaven and earth?
2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1-5. Matthew 5:3,5.

2 Timothy 3:1-7, the last days is also the time of the end.

Bros, you are a bigot[/s] !
cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin
What in the World is this Mumu Watchtower Babble Crapper and Rutherford's Gospel Dispenser saying.

2 Samuel 7:2, 12-13. Arian Heretic and Babble Crap Tracts Distributor. The real question you should be asking and not all these out of context Bible verses you are quoting. grin grin I don't know if you and MaxD do this to distract the person from your organizational lies. I doubt if you Watchtower Babble tract Crappers even read and independently read all these Bible verses. The real question is where did you see the word "Jehovah" in the Masoretic Text of 2 Samuel 7:2; 13. This House that David proposed to build unto the name of the LORD(1Kings5:5 KJV) and What is this name according to Luke 1:31;32-33.

Masonic Hall Russellite&Alarmist False Date Propheciers. Deceiver, You quoted 1 Samuel 16:6 to try and make it seem that Prophet Samuel gave a prophecy when he looked at the outward appearance of Eliab and thought plus communicated to the LORD that definitely Eliab must be the One and Yehovah corrected him immediately. How you dribble this Bible verse to try and make the many embarrassing false prophecies with specific dates(1918, 1925, 1975, etcetera) of Watchtower Real Estate Corporation to seem the same thing will even baffle Satan your father self. Satan punish you there with your twisting and lies against the Word of God. If Yehovah is with your Babble Crap tracts distributing Corporation. Why did they not get corrected immediately by Yehovah before they took their countless fake dates predictions to the print like Elohim did with Prophet Samuel. Satan punish you and Stephen Lett there. You think you can swindle us as they swindled you, Mumu. grin grin

Yehovah allowed the Watchtower Donation receiving Corporation to make mistake 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, etcetera and never whispered to the False and no longer discreet slave of Russell Abu like He did with Prophet Samuel immediately. Prophet Samuel didn't even prophecy here. He thought in his heart as any man would and immediately Yehovah corrected him informing in verse 7 not to look at the outward countenance of Eliab. No where here did Prophet Samuel say this even to Eliab as prophecy. Pathetic Satanic Liars and Watchtower pawns. You are a mad publisher and I have your time to disgrace you today and onwards.

You next quoted Luke 19:11. What a Pathetic Satanic Bag Carrying Liar. You are cursed seriously. Jesus here was in Jericho, not too far far from Jerusalem and about to enter Jerusalem. Jesus Christ spoke a Parable to his disciples. The Greek "autos" meaning "they" in reference to his disciples who were still Phariseous in understanding the scriptures just like Pharisee Jews and Jehovah Witnesses(Modern day Sadducees). The Pentecost. The Holy Spirit was yet to come on them. They were still in training under the Word of God/God(John 1:1-2...Note the Poison JW SilverSword NWT Bible changed God to "a god"wink.

The Disciples and other Jews with him never Jesus Christ expected Jesus Christ as they neared to enter Jerusalem to show Himself as Messiah and the Political Saviour of Israel(they referring to the disciples and the Jews with Jesus Christ thought their entry into Jerusalem meant that the Kingdom of God would appear immediately). This was never a Prophecy by Jesus Christ or his disciples in training. This was a Normal expectation of the disciples just like every modern Israelite even today but look at how this Babble Crap tracts Bas.tard is trying to tie it to J.W false prophecies. I wish you were in my front. I would flog you 100strokes of the whip that Jesus failed to use when he chased the evil imposters(J.W) and thieves from the Temple.

Passover was approaching and from the records on ground by the Jew, Josephus that collaborate the Bible account. More than 2 million Pilgrims would pour into Jerusalem this period and the disciples and other Jews had expectation that the Kingdom of God would appear immediately. How is this a Prophecy by Jesus Christ or his disciples??

The disciples and the other Jews had no holy spirit and were thus foolish just like Jehovah Witnesses today lacking the Holy Spirit of God that bears witness of Jesus Christ. Hence, their groping in the darkness like the Jews before they caught the Holy Spirit and understood things better. Even this is not a prophecy by the Disciples. They gave no prophecy until the Spirit of God came on them and all were confirmed when they did but the Watchtower Donation receiving Society and Babble Crap tracts distributors claimed the Holy Spirit and Channel of communication as Jehovah's representative and failed woefully in the specific years they gave proving beyond all reasonable facts that they are SATAN' WITNESSES.

George MacDonald a pretty rhyme that best described this:
They were all looking for a King
To slay their foes and lift them high
He came a little baby thing
That made a woman cry.

Let me do a poor remix of this(Sing it like some of those Boring Russellite Masonic Hall Songs):
The Watchtower liars gave specific dates
So Jehovah will slay all the Christians and give them paradise
Jehovah/Jesus disappointed their false prophecies and specific dates
Now, they claim new light bulbs will help them rule invisibly in Paradise.

Babble Crap tract Bag Carrying Satanic Liar. Why did Jesus further tell them a Parable of a certain noble man who left to a far country and left the business in the hands of his servants till he returned back and they gave account to him. This was Jesus Christ teaching them in response to their expectation of now that he would as the King of this World leave for a far period of time but will be back and demand account from all. This was no Prophecy that you Masonic Hall Russellite is trying to use to explain away your many Watchtower Babble corporation's false prophecies.

The main sign of false Christian cults like Satanic Witnesses is the alarmist approach and puzzle to try and know what particular date or time the Kingdom of God will come. True Christians don't have that approach to God. This comes from a wicked and satanic state of mind to try and bribe God to hasten the destruction of those they consider worldly while they that are the true pawns of Satan would be given some sort Godly paradise for doing practically nothing. Exactly how the Jews were. Can you imagine the Satanic Witnesses were not even up to 4million when they gave all that false prophecies with specific dates as they were in such race for Satan to destroy many. Even now that they are about 8million J.W. Just one Pentecostal Church in Nigeria has reached more souls than them worldwide despite their show off for hundred of years with nothing really to show as result.

Will Jehovah be such wicked to destroy 8billion people just to please 8m satanic Witnesses and Masonic Hall Russellites?

The Answer is Nope.
The Kingdom of Yehovah awaits for the return of all Souls paid for by His Word, Jesus Christ in all generations.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 7:57pm On May 16, 2021
Janosky:

[s]You no even dey shame dey malign the dead.

Preaching from house to house done by Jesus Christ and the disciples in your Bible.

Bros, you mumu too much.[/s]
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

You mean that cheap manipulator and Bethelite Politician Judge Rutherford who manipulated Machiavellian style to take over the leadership of the Babble Crap Students/Masonic Russellites after Occultist Pastor Russell died as against the Leaders Masonic Pastor Russell wrote in his will and who was having a sexual affair with his secretary and thus a cheap adulterer(Read up on Barbara Harrison's Vision of Glory as regards this. She is an Ex-JW... ;An Apostate grin grin). Rutherford: Your dead Mediator in the Grave.

That bas.tard Rutherford that under his presidency of the Babble Crap Tracts Major distribution line. Studies in the Scriptures VII-The Finished Mystery was published in 1917 and funny enough in had writings by a Baptist Pastor (Supposed World People grin grin) but now ripped off by Watchtower Babble Crap tracts Society now.

Do we discuss the different failed predictions and prophecies in.

I leave you Russellite with this beautiful worded quote by your satanic pastor russell while awaiting your next response.

"[We] will present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the Gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D.1914; and that that date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men."
-C. T. Russell, The Time is at Hand, 1889, pp. 76,77(in 1907 edition
). grin grin grin

Bible evidence grin grin grin grin

What happened to all that Bible evidence that was usually used to back this hogwash to the old Russellites that were sent off to Hell by this Satanic Witnesses claiming to be the Children of the Kingdom of Elohim.

Babble Crappers.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2021
Brother you get time o!

Wetin you wan gain dey follow Apostates exchange words? smiley

When he's tired he will take his leave! wink
Janosky:

You're FALSELY claiming was formulated by Rutherford. Bros, you mumu too much.
grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by RussellRutherfo: 8:08pm On May 16, 2021
Janosky:

See LIENUS posting GIBBERISH and DECEIVING himself.
Luke 19:11, in your Bible Jehovah's servants led by Jesus Christ said "God's kingdom will arrive immediately."
Bros , this is 2021, you done enter the kingdom?
You are DECEIVING yourself posting rubbish.
grin grin grin grin

You next quoted Luke 19:11. What a Pathetic Satanic Bag Carrying Liar. You are cursed seriously. Jesus here was in Jericho, not too far far from Jerusalem and about to enter Jerusalem. Jesus Christ spoke a Parable to his disciples. The Greek "autos" meaning "they" in reference to his disciples who were still Phariseous in understanding the scriptures just like Pharisee Jews and Jehovah Witnesses(Modern day Sadducees). The Pentecost. The Holy Spirit was yet to come on them. They were still in training under the Word of God/God(John 1:1-2...Note the Poison JW SilverSword NWT Bible changed God to "a god"wink.

The Disciples and other Jews with him never Jesus Christ expected Jesus Christ as they neared to enter Jerusalem to show Himself as Messiah and the Political Saviour of Israel(they referring to the disciples and the Jews with Jesus Christ thought their entry into Jerusalem meant that the Kingdom of God would appear immediately). This was never a Prophecy by Jesus Christ or his disciples in training. This was a Normal expectation of the disciples just like every modern Israelite even today but look at how this Babble Crap tracts Bas.tard is trying to tie it to J.W false prophecies. I wish you were in my front. I would flog you 100strokes of the whip that Jesus failed to use when he chased the evil imposters(J.W) and thieves from the Temple.

Passover was approaching and from the records on ground by the Jew, Josephus that collaborate the Bible account. More than 2 million Pilgrims would pour into Jerusalem this period and the disciples and other Jews had expectation that the Kingdom of God would appear immediately. How is this a Prophecy by Jesus Christ or his disciples??

The disciples and the other Jews had no holy spirit and were thus foolish just like Jehovah Witnesses today lacking the Holy Spirit of God that bears witness of Jesus Christ. Hence, their groping in the darkness like the Jews before they caught the Holy Spirit and understood things better. Even this is not a prophecy by the Disciples. They gave no prophecy until the Spirit of God came on them and all were confirmed when they did but the Watchtower Donation receiving Society and Babble Crap tracts distributors claimed the Holy Spirit and Channel of communication as Jehovah's representative and failed woefully in the specific years they gave proving beyond all reasonable facts that they are SATAN' WITNESSES.

George MacDonald a pretty rhyme that best described this:
They were all looking for a King
To slay their foes and lift them high
He came a little baby thing
That made a woman cry.

Let me do a poor remix of this(Sing it like some of those Boring Russellite Masonic Hall Songs):
The Watchtower liars gave specific dates
So Jehovah will slay all the Christians and give them paradise
Jehovah/Jesus disappointed their false prophecies and specific dates
Now, they claim new light bulbs will help them rule invisibly in Paradise.

Babble Crap tract Bag Carrying Satanic Liar. Why did Jesus further tell them a Parable of a certain noble man who left to a far country and left the business in the hands of his servants till he returned back and they gave account to him. This was Jesus Christ teaching them in response to their expectation of now that he would as the King of this World leave for a far period of time but will be back and demand account from all. This was no Prophecy that you Masonic Hall Russellite is trying to use to explain away your many Watchtower Babble corporation's false prophecies.

The main sign of false Christian cults like Satanic Witnesses is the alarmist approach and puzzle to try and know what particular date or time the Kingdom of God will come. True Christians don't have that approach to God. This comes from a wicked and satanic state of mind to try and bribe God to hasten the destruction of those they consider worldly while they that are the true pawns of Satan would be given some sort Godly paradise for doing practically nothing. Exactly how the Jews were. Can you imagine the Satanic Witnesses were not even up to 11,000 people when they gave all that false prophecies with specific dates as they were in such race for Satan to destroy many. Even now that they are about 8million J.W. Just one Pentecostal Church in Nigeria has reached more souls than them worldwide despite their show off for hundred of years with nothing really to show as result.

Will Yahweh have been such wicked to destroy 7billion people back then just to please 10,000 satanic Witnesses and Masonic Hall Russellites as at then?

The Answer is Nope.
The Kingdom of Yehovah awaits for the return of all Souls paid for by His Word, Jesus Christ in all generations.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by KNOWMORE56: 7:03am On May 17, 2021
Janosky:

You can't point to anything untrue in the Original Post.
Be DECEIVING yourself.
grin grin

You people have said that those who are not going from house to house are not doing evangelism. Simply put, you people are no longer evangelising.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2021
An Arabian (Qalid) told a Jew (Peter)

"You people and your God are confused, first you said you're worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob so whoever wants to worship your God (whom you claim is the Almighty) must join you in making sacrifices in the Temple @ Jerusalem. Then whatever we try to tell you sounds pagan unless we join you doing the same. But all of a sudden you're now telling me that the Temple worship is not compulsory anymore because Jesus said so. Therefore since you're no more sacrificing in the Temple as earlier said, you people are not longer worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"

That's how you're sounding Sir!

So for you to KNOWMORE about pure worship just humble yourself and learn from God's people otherwise you'll continue to chase shadows!
It's whatever the spirit gives us that the global family will take to, we're less concerned about what you people think!

"This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah. Isaiah 54:17b smiley

KNOWMORE56:

You people have said that those who are not going from house to house are not doing evangelism. Simply put, you people are no longer evangelising.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
Janosky:

Jehovah God walks with the Group from the beginning, First with His spirit sons,Job 38:1-7.
Later,Adam and Eve on earth, prior to their disobedience.

Achorladey spurious claims has denied that
2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14, Hebrew 11 &12 is in his Bible.

Bros, even Satan get his organization.
You too mumu
grin grin grin grin

Thanks For reminding us that your Jehovah = ORGANIZATION. Your NWT did not say you should worship ORGANIZATION and it didn't teach about dedication or baptism into an organizationgrin grin

I didn't ask who your Jehovah walk with. Neither did I ask you about Satan's organization. grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 2:42pm On May 17, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Abi in the voice of Max, those not going from house to house are NOISEMAKERS. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 2:57pm On May 17, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, you mumu too much.
grin grin grin

We know and very much aware that you don't MALIGN the dead grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Emusan(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2021
achorladey:

Abi in the voice of Max, those not going from house to house are NOISEMAKERS. grin grin

And since they don't go from house to house anymore means they have joined the noisemakers cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
Qalid (Arabian) to Peter (Jewish Christian)

"You people and your God are confused, first you said you're worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob so whoever wants to worship your God (whom you claim is the Almighty) must join you in making sacrifices in the Temple @ Jerusalem. Then whatever we try to tell you sounds pagan unless we join you doing the same. But all of a sudden you're now telling me that the Temple worship is not compulsory anymore because Jesus said so. Therefore since you're no more sacrificing in the Temple as earlier said, you people are not longer worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"

Really really interesting! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion / Give Food To The Hungry @ No Cost / Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.