Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors (3668 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 8:38pm On May 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Dear brothers and sisters,
Though the GB has ordered us not to engage Apostates due to the way these despicable elements always argue fruitlessly, their intention is to make the audience go astray not to direct whoever listens to them to a specific profitable end.
Though before my baptism as a witness i often had certain doubts regarding the directives from this body, but what suppressed the doubt is the fact that there is no other group that's meeting up with my expectations as per making peace without the use of force, weapons nor casualties.
In the army our goal to make peace largely depends on how far we're able to force the opposition to surrender (drop their weapons) so when i first hard of "soldiers of Christ" i was amazed because Jesus never used force in achieving his goal as the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so i kept wondering "where are these soldiers and what type of weapons are they using to appease their adversaries to surrender? undecided
As a Muslim i always see Christianity as groups of idiots who don't know what they're doing, but when i came in contact with Jehovah's Witnesses i was deeply touched by the way they catch and disarm their enemies, so asked myself "could this be the real soldiers of Christ?"
because they will never raise a weapon yet they're conquering millions from different races and tongues under the heavens, and not only that but making their captives fellow soldiers of PEACE.
So my aim is to find a better performing group of so called Christians who can at least achieve 20% of what this group has done so far. But all i see is critics claiming Christians without any specific motive of achieving PEACE.
The Apostates are former members of this group who are bent on discrediting the GB with the aim of making their peace loving followers turn away from following them. OK if one is saying the members following them should disperse please to what other group and for what purpose? smiley
So i'm using this medium to say that i for one am now convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that whatever this GB says is coming from the Prince of Peace himself. They said Apostates are useless and hopeless but then i doubted that idea, now let any Apostate direct, point, show, say, mention any other better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES otherwise.
Let us shun them completely just as the GB has ordered.
See you when all workers of iniquity are gone for good!

You brother Maximus smiley

No be today you start am. You go still repeat am again.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Janosky: 12:40am On May 24, 2021
Emusan:

Emusan FALSEHOOD 1:

I'm not like your demonic organization that keeps deleting their fraudulent publications because it's origin is from your father the Devil.

FALSE claim.
Mr LIENUS.
Please console yourself.
Emusan:

Emusan FALSEHOOD 2:
So it's false claim that your demonic organization once published a brochure title "Do you believe in Trinity"?

[b]Emusan FALSEHOOD 3:
I know the lies on that brochure that was later exposed by people which made your demonic organization to make it nonexistent, [/b]is too much for you followers of the lying 8 men.

We understand fa...

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/Should-You-Believe-in-the-Trinity/

Emusan LIENUS & FALSEHOOD are Siamese twins.
Mr LIENUS DECEIVING himself, the brochure is on our website.

Proverbs 8:22-24
1599 Geneva Bible
22 "The Lord hath possessed me in the beginning of his way: I was [a]before his works of old.

23 [b]I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, and before the earth.

24 When there were no depths, was I begotten, when there were no fountains abounding with water."

Footnotes
Proverbs 8:22 He declareth hereby the divinity and eternity of this wisdom, which he magnifieth and praiseth through this book: meaning thereby the eternal son of God Jesus Christ our Savior, whom Saint John calleth that word that was in the beginning, John 1:1.

Proverbs 8:22,24 & Colossians 1:15, Geneva Bible ©1599 proven your Trinity GIBBERISH. Triune pagan idols worshipper

grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by Janosky: 1:09am On May 24, 2021
achorladey:

Your memory, mind, heart, fingers forgot that you still use the things of the world before shouting and typing the wisdom of the world is foolishness to God grin grin grin

Achorladey, E dey your Bible?
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by achorladey: 1:42pm On May 24, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey, E dey your Bible?
Continue DECEIVING yourself.

E dey your Bible

That the ZOOM your God blessed and used at your gatherings is foolishness of the world. cheesy cheesy

Your palaver!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors by falseprophet: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
are u guys back on the street?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. / Masterful Analysis On The Alleged Crucifiction Of Jesus Christ / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.