Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Contrast Between Nollywood And Real Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Contrast Between Nollywood And Real Life (221 Views)

A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World And The View Of Love In Thou / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Contrast Between Nollywood And Real Life by Missyendowed(f): 8:43am On May 15, 2021
Apparently, I watched a nollywood movie yesterday and I was quite angry...plss ooo nollywood directors, you people should direct what is realistic especially in this Nigeria oo.how would you guys be portraying every time how a rich man,king/prince,or business mogul will see a poor girl on the road and vooom love at first sight before you know marriage��...even when the girl doesn't want...he will be persistent ooo and even trace her to her poor living till she gree...chasing fellow rich girls because of this poor girl oo
See ehhn,I be fine girl oo,I have walked don't the streets o,have been stranded sef on major roads and nobody has stopped me to help sef not to talk of love� even in the rain,cars will pass I and my friends oo...rich guys don't marry poor or not well to do girls oo,they only marry themselves or if they eventually marry any poor girl,she no go hear word again o.
So plss I'm tired of seeing this unreal circumstances,allow people face reality abeg...abi if una even see poor person,una go gree date am? (Actors &directors) all I see is actors marrying rich girls or dating them...abeg e Dan do for una..no dey use us catch cruise��
Re: The Contrast Between Nollywood And Real Life by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2021
You are right but then there is what is called grace and every lady has their own level of grace.Beauty,brains and grace can take you beyond limits you can ever imagined. My greatgrandma was a rare beauty during her times and her exceptional and rare beauty,smartness plus grace took her to a very wealthy royal family,it even reached a point where the step brother(a former governor in their time) of her first husband had to marry her when she lost her first husband who was a minister and later a high commissioner now known as ambassador(I guess its no big deal for the royal families during their time) because she had to remain in the family.So beauty without brains and grace will dim no matter how hard you try.

2 Likes

Re: The Contrast Between Nollywood And Real Life by Missyendowed(f): 9:15am On May 15, 2021
So how will you know someone has brains if you haven't even met or spoken with the person? No doubt I get your point... Buh that's your grandma you're talking about,how many years ago? Shows you how rare things like this happen. So let's be realistic here...

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest 48 Internet Fraudsters / How Enwereaku Offered NDLEA $24,500 Bribe To Cover Drug Investigation / Who Is TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.