Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigerian Man Caught Red-handed Trying To Meet A 15-year-old Girlin UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught Red-handed Trying To Meet A 15-year-old Girlin UK (520 Views)

I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught Red-handed Trying To Meet A 15-year-old Girlin UK by Yomi4reel: 9:42am On May 15, 2021
A Nigerian man identified simply as “Jeff” has been caught red-handed while trying to meet up with a 15-year-old girl he was wooing in London.

The father of the girl who caught him in the act, accused the Nigerian man of harassing his daughter, getting her number and wooing her even when she told him that she is 15.

Infuriated by Jeff’s actions despite knowing that the girl is 15-years-old, her father accosted him while waiting for the minor after school and handed him over to the police thereafter.

In the video making rounds on social media, Jeff could be seen running around as he begged for mercy. He has also been identified as a Lamberth Parking Attendant.

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-man-screams-jesus-jesus-after-being-caught-red-handed-trying-to-meet-a-15-year-old-girl-he-was-wooing-in-london-video/

Re: Nigerian Man Caught Red-handed Trying To Meet A 15-year-old Girlin UK by bigtt76(f): 9:55am On May 15, 2021
Bros wan nack smallie cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Making A Man To Submit To Women / Emefo Grace From Nnewi / 5 Things To Do Before You Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.