Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying (492 Views)

Battling spiritual family problems / Family Problems About Remarrying / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying by Ortintin: 10:14am On May 15, 2021
It's obvious you are still in a mourning stage and you love your wife dearly. Therefore you are not ready for relationships. Ofcourse when you spend such amount of years with someone, it's obvious you won't forget them easily.

Wayforward
Ofcourse the quickest solution is to tell the new woman to leave with her kids. But just before you do that, we have to be sure of her intentions. To do this you have to test her to know what she really want from you or if she is a good woman.

You never can tell if your wife wishes you move on or if you can get someone better.
So a simple test like feigning you are in trouble or in debt or you need money (or one of your child is sick) and watch how she trys to solve or profer solution goes a long way in showing she has you and your kids in mind.

After this, you have another hurdle to scale cause when you show love to your kids more than her own she will feel bad. So you have to take the role of a strict father to balance the scale.

For more advice, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

Link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/6545569/family-problems-remarrying

@family6644
Re: Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying by lilvicky68(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2021
Nairaland special adviser.. welldone grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying by Ortintin: 8:07pm On May 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nairaland special adviser.. welldone grin

Lolz thank u

(1) (Reply)

How Far Have You Ever Trekked To Work? / Female Roommate Needed..... / Benefit Of Sex To Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.