Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk (38903 Views)

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Naija4love(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2021
SmartProf:

They may know more than you and I...they may belong to same olosho ring and know what that clime is like.
you have solid point there

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by sylve11: 2:09pm On May 15, 2021
Was it not this same girl who said her phone got spoilt and that she's not missing? cool
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by master2000: 2:10pm On May 15, 2021
Gift52:
Earlier threads
https://www.nairaland.com/6553172/priscilla-ojong-missing-3-weeks

https://www.nairaland.com/6553606/priscilla-ojong-im-not-missing

Friends of UNICROSS student, Priscilla Ojong, stage protest walk, insist she is being held by unknown persons

Watch video of her saying she is not missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXBf2jmxpE

Watch video of her friends protesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhKdhV4kof0

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO5B2Amt-1X/?igshid=1qam7ngh3ih3q

We forewarned you guys about Endsars, now criminals are having a free for all time

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2021
Is she contesting for a position. Why did they want to force her to abandon the dick she is receiving.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by newspay: 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:
Gal make video talk say she no missing, una dey walk for street dey protest for her say she missing? Una sense no missing so??

Na you no get sense. CANT YOU CHECK OUT THE BOTH PHOTOS and see that both photos are not the same. Her clothe was torn. Why didn't she call her parents immediately? All this NAIRALAND TEENAGERS go just dey run their mouth anyhow. MUMU PERSON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by tunary(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2021
Mawwulee:
But she looks really Happy in the picture
Criminals can make her smile and make such video just to calm the people down for some time. Everything is possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Deway52(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:
Gal make video talk say she no missing, una dey walk for street dey protest for her say she missing? Una sense no missing so??
What if she was forced to make video at gun point .
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by D1zion: 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:
or they noticed she made & said what she said in the video under duress
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Kingdemi212019: 2:31pm On May 15, 2021
That video was Made at gun point , her cloth was tore. Getting to the end of that video , you can notice her voice is shaking

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Angrygoat: 2:32pm On May 15, 2021
Just look at the video. A dumb fool guy at the bed, the recorder and the bich. Def it's a hotel room. And the so called phone wey bad,wetin she de press so. Student should not get carried away. Una go still flex after u be graj. What a damn shame bich
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Kingdemi212019: 2:33pm On May 15, 2021
Angrygoat:
Just look at the video. A dumb fool guy at the bed, the recorder and the bich. Def it's a hotel room. And the so called phone wey bad,wetin she de press so. Student should not get carried away. Una go still flex after u be graj. What a damn shame bich

Nah combined video . Check am well
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Angrygoat: 2:37pm On May 15, 2021
No gun point here. Shez having a good time . Her clothes not torn,that's the design. Of na gun point dem for don beat am face for don swell up,place gun for her head,record video shapaly. Why would kidnappers be playing casual when their location is unknown. Abegi.
Kingdemi212019:

Nah combined video . Check am well
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2021
akeentech:
Was I was in uni girls always do ‘cooler ministry’ but now its ‘Pvssy ministry’
what is cooler ministry
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by seyz91(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2021
grin
Juliusmalema:
Prostitutes protesting to protect their own interest.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Originalsly: 2:40pm On May 15, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Have you heard the term "under duress" before?

She made a video, so what?

What if she was forced?

I'm sure after the video her friends rushed to call her and still couldn't reach her, hence the protest.

If na your close pessin she be, she make video yet her phone dey off, you no go suspect foul play?

No doubt... the video is made under duress. Since when does someone need another person to hold phone to make a video? In her statement... she is obviously prompted to immexiately include she is not in Lagos but in Calabar... then she struggles a bit to pick up the script from where she left off. Her phone went bad... she has no money ... I guess couldn't get a all from anyone ... but now has a phone and can make a whole video... but not make calls? Ladies need to be careful of the "innocent fun videos" they post ... they attract predators.... the ehmmmm...... Mudder Squad is still out there.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2021
Social media tins,dey said she lose & she said no i no lose oo & dey stage protest again dat she is lose nw which one i go bliv & to follow am confuse as well
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by cayorday89(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
SportsHD:
Hold up, why can't she come home or go to school to show people she's safe? Is there something else attached to this? Why she make video instead of seeing them physically.
Or she should send her address then these people would go to confirm if she's really there. Alive and well. Is there something else going on?
I never for once played that video, my data is too precious to waste on such, but the koko of the matter is that she made a video that she is safe, so why marching, she has a stipulated time she planned to stay and won't bulge of she is not fulfilled, so nothing else is ongoing... Make them go relax, as she dey on long relaxation on her own vacation...
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by cayorday89(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2021
Angrygoat:
No gun point here. Shez having a good time . Her clothes not torn,that's the design. Of na gun point dem for don beat am face for don swell up,place gun for her head,record video shapaly. Why would kidnappers be playing casual when their location is unknown. Abegi.
She dey gunpoint oooo, only be say this time the gun na pleasure tool, wey dey make person loose brain...
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by ecomalchemist(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by 9jaRealist: 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
SmartProf:
I'm sure the likely runz babe Priscilla is fulfilling her preferred destiny in a terrible way. Those without knowledge of the constitution guiding oloshos will be worried, but left to her, she is doing well.
Juliusmalema:
Prostitutes protesting to protect their own interest.

What’s Nairaland without the usual tribe of CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS? SMH
>
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by MztaIkp(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2021
Which one is UNICross?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Alexaonfleek: 3:14pm On May 15, 2021
If she isn't missing,why hasn't she returned to her family and friends?
That video she made,it seems like she was forced to do it.
How was the video even released in the first place?
Whose phone did they use to release the video?
I just hope its not what I'm thinking that happened
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Centmelody: 3:17pm On May 15, 2021
This una news self Which one come be Unicross again? sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by iamclime(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2021
ayenitop:
I pray she'll be found...

This UK used HP 630 is for you!!!

Intel Corei5, 4GB ram, 500GB hard drive

75k only

0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9

Full specs and last price?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Genesiis(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2021
SportsHD:
Hold up, why can't she come home or go to school to show people she's safe? Is there something else attached to this? Why she make video instead of seeing them physically.
Or she should send her address then these people would go to confirm if she's really there. Alive and well. Is there something else going on?
Nice questions and observation
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 15, 2021
master2000:

We forewarned you guys about Endsars, now criminals are having a free for all time

Yet another endars baboon undecided

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by arsetalks(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2021
ayenitop:
I pray she'll be found...

This UK used HP 630 is for you!!!

Intel Corei5, 4GB ram, 500GB hard drive

75k only

0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9
If pay on delivery is available I will be interested
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Tompee2: 3:52pm On May 15, 2021
Hmm. Something is indeed fishy ...I took a closer look of the Black Top she wore in making that video and the Black top she used in that pix...they look same, only that the one she used in making the video in that same pix is torn around the neck...

Again, Someone held the phone in making that clip of am not missing...
I pray she is Okay wherever she is.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Tompee2: 3:56pm On May 15, 2021
Why is someone holding the phone to make a clip, when she could easily call her friends and family?

Why is that top around the neck torn? Even though it looks like same top she wore in that other pix...

Please ladies be careful the world is more wicked now.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by generalwo(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2021
Nbote:
.... Bros ask yourself this question.... Why didn't she use a selife camera to make the video? Why was she sitting in the position she was sitting as if she was being interviewed? How come she said she's not missing but can't tell the exact location where she is for verification and confirmation? Did you also notice her voice was shakey? That girl is held hostage somewhere she can't disclose and as a lover of Jack Bauer's 24,i put it to you that the lady is still being held hostage somewhere in Lagos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.