Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,779,269 members, 6,623,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 12:03 PM

Earn A Good Daily, Weekly And Monthly Income From New Poultry Farm Business Onli - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn A Good Daily, Weekly And Monthly Income From New Poultry Farm Business Onli (204 Views)

Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / learn trading onli ne / 5% WEEKLY AND CONSISTENT BETTER THAN 5% DAILY THAT WILL NOT LAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Good Daily, Weekly And Monthly Income From New Poultry Farm Business Onli by Kaymus(m): 1:25pm On May 15
Welcome to birdBiz Egg Farm.
This is where you will be empowered and inspired as a youth, we engage ourselves in community development, educate and train the youths through sponsored programs and schemes.

We Provide an easy enpowerment Scheme.
You get Started with affordable price. Unlimited fund access is the primary goal of our company
Learn how Our company allows you to bring as many people as you want.

How you are empowered financially?
Now you first register here: https://www.birdbiz.com/register/Kaymus

1. Once you have completed your registration successfully.
2. Select the number of birds you wish to buy. Please note that each bird is sold for ₦1,500 and you can buy as many as you want.
3. Then contact any of our bird dealers to purchase your birds. This can be done after your registration or you contact me below.
4. After purchasing your bird, each bird will be laying 4 eggs daily for you. Each egg is equal to ₦50. That's 4eggsx₦50 =₦200 daily and that's ₦6,000 monthly. The more bird you buy, the more money you make.
5. You earn 8eggs ₦400 per each bird your downline purchases. E.g if your downline buys 5 birds you will earn 8eggsx5 = 40Eggs ₦2,000.

6. Earn and withdraw daily with minimum of 16eggs.
For more information please contact me by calling me on me or send me a watsapp message on: 0.8.0.8.0.3.2.6.3.2.7.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Earn A Good Daily, Weekly And Monthly Income From New Poultry Farm Business Onli by Kaymus(m): 5:33pm On May 15
This is a new and a genuine platform launched on the 14th of May, 2021. Give it a trial and you will be very happy at the end of every month. I give you %100 guarantee!
Re: Earn A Good Daily, Weekly And Monthly Income From New Poultry Farm Business Onli by Whiteshield: 6:30pm On May 15
1 bird will be laying 4 eggs per day. All these amateur scammers sef.
Na you go dey bleep the fowl?
Or you wan open another yansh for the body mk e dey use am lay extra?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does He Earn More Than 10,000 US Dollars A Month By Selling A Generator? / Beav Forex / Step Involves To Become NBC Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.