Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nysc Posting Scams And Scammers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Posting Scams And Scammers (354 Views)

Who Can Help Me Do My Nysc Posting To Lagos? / Best States For Nysc Posting And How Much They Pay / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting Scams And Scammers by THEREALSEUN: 2:42pm On May 15, 2021
As most of you may already be aware, there are lots of NYSC posting scams and scammers out there.

Every year countless people lose money to these scammers. When you think about the current security situation in the country, lots of parents get quite worried about where their wards/children will be posted and try to influence the posting to a location they consider favorable so I have decided to create this thread so people can share their experiences and expose scammers so others don't fall victim.

I would like to consider this as something similar to the threads that expose those GNLD/fake job interviews. Those threads have been quite helpful to a lot of people.
Think of this as a community project to help prevent people from losing money.

Do not post any malicious content, ensure you have proper proof or documentation to support your claims when sharing. This isn't an avenue to get back at your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend.

The best way to avoid these scams is to avoid attempting to influence your NYSC posting.

Over to the moderators and the good people of Nairaland
Re: Nysc Posting Scams And Scammers by THEREALSEUN: 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
cc: lalasticlala, Seun

(1) (Reply)

An Affordable Fairly Used Dell Computer For Sale In Dei Dei Abuja :distress Sale / NYSC Unveils Maiden Movie, A Call To Service / On Rebranding The NYSC Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.