Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance (18940 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by DamnnNiggarr: 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
Council Boss To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance

Chair of Ilorin East council area in Kwara, Ramat Seriki, says she is ready to adopt a baby girl abandoned at the entrance of the secretariat if no claims the infant in three months.

The infant is currently at a motherless babies home under the ministry of women affairs and social development.

She was discovered by residents of Okeoyi and staff of the council at entrance to the secretariat, with only a piece of cloth as bedding under her.

Seriki took the baby into the care of the ministry of social welfare.

In an interview with NAN in llorin on Saturday, Seriki described the action of the unidentified mother of the abandoned baby as callous, barbaric and unacceptable.

She said all effort to identify the mother of the baby proved abortive, stating that the baby has been delivered to the Motherless babies home at NNPC Pipeline Road in llorin.

“I am fully ready to adopt the baby by signing all necessary documents if nobody claims her within the next three months,’’ she said.

Seriki said that she would be providing all necessary items for the upbringing of the baby while at the Motherless babies home, pending when she would formally adopt her.

When contacted on the issue, Hafsat lbrahim, the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Social Welfare, confirmed that the abandoned baby was now at the Motherless home under the ministry.

She said any arrangement on her adoption by anybody would follow due process at the ministry. (NAN)

https://dailytrust.com/council-boss-to-adopt-baby-abandoned-at-secretariat-entrance

Ramat Seriki photo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by temitope27(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2021
Good gesture

12 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by DamnnNiggarr: 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
Future Is Female...

But future of the irresponsible mother, that I can't assure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by EkwulobiaTV: 3:17pm On May 15, 2021
Well done. Even with your make up, I still say well done.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 15, 2021
nawa for the irresponsible mother of the baby... anyway I pray the child is in safe hands

3 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by iampeterben(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2021
God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by korm2me(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by chukwuibuipob: 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
cool
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by LoveJesus87(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
E mean say they will drop another one next week. She go adopt tire...

She has done well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Amotolongbo(f): 7:04pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Daniiel: 7:04pm On May 15, 2021
Okay we don hear
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Cholls(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2021
iampeterben:
God bless him
my brother amen

2 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Heavensent1: 7:06pm On May 15, 2021
May God replenish her

2 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Revere27: 7:06pm On May 15, 2021
Nice gesture from her.

No one should now come in the next twenty or thirty years claiming what's not oo

Too much Nollywood grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by katlynf73: 7:07pm On May 15, 2021
cool
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by seyz91(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2021
you read the thread at all? undecided
iampeterben:
God bless him

3 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by seunlayi(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2021
God help me to demonstrate the generousity within me. Bless me with cash to bless others.

Show a little bit of love and kindness
Never go around with hatred's blindness
Take a little time to reach for joy and wear a happy face
Sing a little bit when the days are dreary
Give a little help to a friend that's weary
That's the way to make the world a happy place
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by henryadex(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2021
Good move
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Enudapan: 7:10pm On May 15, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

To they fucker and they fucker
Whoes encounter end product was this child
God go punish una!
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Skillsnigeria: 7:10pm On May 15, 2021
That's good
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Authoreety: 7:10pm On May 15, 2021
Wonderful gesture
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Machinegun91(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
iampeterben:
God bless him
she's a woman

God bless her, okay

5 Likes

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Koryc: 7:21pm On May 15, 2021
Good
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by saseremichael(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2021
AMAZING OFFER!!
Get any of the your preferred GRAPHICS DESIGN @ #300.

Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2021
Wicked and complicated Gender
Re: Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance by iampeterben(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2021
seyz91:
you read the thread at all? undecided
� sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.