Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka (2122 Views)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by tmonaco(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2021
According to Destiny Amaka, ladies should learn the habit of making the first move any time they feel like having s*x.
As far as Nollywood superstar actress, Destiny Amaka, is concerned, women should not wait for men to initiate s*x most of the time.

To her, ladies should learn the habit of making the first move any time they feel like having sex.

In an encounter with Saturday Sun....

Continue reading @ https://9jalover.com/2021/05/15/its-okay-for-ladies-to-demand-sx-from-men-nollywood-actress-destiny-amaka-speaks/

Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by Fasindo: 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
shocked

Not new again

Nigerian girls has been the one demanding sex from a guy indirectly. They will be like "Obinna I will soon be going ooo!"

Once a girl visits u in ur slaughter room and keep telling u that she will soon be going my brother just know that she need seriouse banging, do it without looking back.

If u invite a girl to ur abode nd she "I don't want ur girlfriend to pour me hot water ooo!" my brother just know that u have carrried the ball enter 18, when she finally comes, don't waste ur time make sure u score the goal cos the keeper is no more in the goal post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by tmonaco(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2021
shocked
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by EverythingFit: 3:09pm On May 15, 2021
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by tmonaco(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2021
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by EverythingFit: 3:10pm On May 15, 2021
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by tmonaco(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2021
cool
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by temitope27(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2021
Y be olosho jor, ko gbe nu buruku e so on
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by tmonaco(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2021
sad cheesy
Re: It’s Okay For Ladies To Demand S*x From Men – Nollywood Actress, Destiny Amaka by tmonaco(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2021
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex / Help A Nairalander. Please!! / Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.