Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (64326 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by lalasticlala(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2021
Scores of youths, under the aegis of Omo Oduduwa United, on Saturday stormed the streets of Osogbo, Osun State, to agitate for the Yoruba nation despite threats by security operatives.

Armed security operatives had earlier took over the Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, the venue of the rally.

They were also sighted at major junctions within the metropolis.

SaharaReporters gathered that the development forced the agitators to change the venue for convergence to November 27 bridge, around NECO office, Africa Area, Osogbo.

The protesters, including Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, marched from the new venue through Ogo-Oluwa, Aregbe junction, Fakunle, Ola-Iya and Odi Olowo areas.

They carried placards, banners chanting secession songs and distributing handbills to people along the streets.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/15/sunday-ighoho-others-defy-police-order-storm-osogbo-yoruba-nation-rally

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Cryptodegen: 3:24pm On May 15, 2021
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!

368 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by InaNla(f): 3:25pm On May 15, 2021
Very good.

Mohomodu Buhari nepotism has brought us to this level.

Nigeria was a multicultural, multi-ethnic and dynamic country before the coming of a failed general.

Buhari divisive, jihadist and ethnic bigotry was well known. Only the brainwashed elements refused to see the handwritings on the walls.

You people blindly followed a drug Barron in the name of change & next level. Now una eyes don clear. Janjaweedians.

God bless Odua Republic.

Omo’Odua ni mi TONKAN TOKAN!

Click the link before for you to know buhari has been a very big ethnic bigot since forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by drey076(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
Good

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by AmazingELixir: 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin

So Buhari and his Amanda cannot do to this juju wielding man what they did to the Albino fugitive.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenatePresdo(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
Due to The Fulani's Recklessness, The Oduduwa Ideology has taken another significant step.

It's now like an Ideology, and just life Biafra there will be no going back again.

The earlier the Yoruba Populace supports Igboho, the better for them.

The North is still having frustration-induced erection over the banning of Open grazing and a call for Restructuring by Southern Governors.
Saying that Restructuring can't happen bla bla bla.
Only if they know that Restructuring is the only thing that has the smallest chance of Saving Nigeria from impending disintegration, they would agree to Restructure Nigeria ASAP.

But the death that would kill a dog would not allow it to perceive the smell of faeces (just like Pharoe)

When we reach the point of No return, they would beg for Restructuring, but it would be too late.

God bless Biafrans.
God bless Oduduwas.
God bless Northern Christians.

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Abbeywondrous(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
cool
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KingZaddy(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain...

Modified

All those mumu replying me and saying rubbish, is like una dey mad abi? Is it not before our faces youths protested and got shot and nobody arrested or did anything about it? No be online all of una dey here dey rant rubbish? Na only internet una sabi show support, did any international body arrest buhari? If they kill Sunday tomorrow what will you do? .... I made some posts about Nigeria here some months back explaining that I have a plan and a way forward which I will lead if I get Nigerians ready to act, a plan that can be achieved without noise making, many of you saw it and moved and throway face saying everything no concern you , I even made a video of it on YouTube it had over 3k views yet only 5 people contacted me and were ready to be a part of the plan where were the rest of you?

No provoke me with stupid reply make thunder no fire your papa, all of you supporting Sunday online when the government goes after him na here una go stay dey shout like online lions.

None of you have the guts to do more than make noise online, if Sunday is a wise man the first thing he should know is that he will achieve his goal if he is quiet and acting underground with the right people, if you come out like this and shout after a while they will find a way to shut him down...

Fight the good fight but with wisdom...

Unannoying people kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review....

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by cosse(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by zxxtx: 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
Guys be calming down

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nuelito: 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
As e dey hot.... everywhere stew no be small

Just incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it..The honey is raw and Unadulterated

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by maak400: 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
The Zoo must fall. cheesy

#YorubaNationNow
#BiafraRepublicNow

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Davidski(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2021
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by complexBoss12: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
my problem with modern activism especially in Nigeria, is that is all for money.

I hope this contrapton is separated for everyones sake tho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Investtorr: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Na wa ohhh
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Babapyro: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Strongest man
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KINGSCOURT05: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
K
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by lonecatt(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
All because Nigeria is not working

No reasonable being will fold his hands and watch his future destroyed by an irresponsible government.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Offpoint1: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
I kept wondering what Lugard was smoking the day he officiate this unholy union...

What brand of weed/Alcohol was he on?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Shellsploit: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Very useless agitation undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by barule: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by RichDad1(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Bunch of ignorant riff raffs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Buhari caused all this

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Chriz(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Wahala is brewing in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Stomoney(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Where my shoe? need to join this protest... Wahala loading ahead 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Titto93(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Let d politicians do there campaign rally, we'll be doing a New Nation rally, and let's watch who wil win at last

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by 900warriorz: 3:27pm On May 15, 2021
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am cheesy

Ogbeni Sunday Igboho, you have been heard, it is time to pipe low else you'd be like the housefly that followed a dead body to the grave.

Alotta people are plotting your downfall, retreat for a while. I have spoken
undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.