Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (64325 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2021
Even if Sunday igboho is arrested and incarcerated today for treason or whatever, I'll salute him. Some nigerians don't know much our future has been mortgaged by buhari. Hausa/fulani are shouting that we're in this hardship thing together; but it's a lie Bet u me, buhari will be given a hero welcome by his people when he leaves office because no nigerian will dare d effrontery to be this bigotic and nepotistic as this braindead great-grand-mother-fucker of a president.

So, Mr Sunnie should continue, whether he'll succeed or not.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Propheticdavid: 3:57pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
sometimes i just shake my head when some socalled educated nigerian talk...with all the talking soyinka dey talk did it amount to anything,fulani are not ready to talk,they are ready for war..although i acknowledge that he overdo things.what are the refined men doing than to talk,we are talkers and dat wat we know best to do,when we see someone doing, we should surpport them..never in your life call him a thug,in as much he now fight for justice and fredom of his mother land risking his life while others did nothing ,he has proven himself to be a noble man .but wat talk do u want to talk with Ak47,than to reply with Ak49...dem no know sey talk dey b4 dey carry gun?.lets think b4 we talk pls.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Socratez20(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2021
Babapyro:

I even think he has banned the user sef cos I didn't see his post again and probably all the people that complained about bullying and rape jokes on the thread,I was just astonished when he deleted the thread totally,wtf does he think he is,you give people small power and they start to behave like God,the members are practically everything to this forum and you're telling them they don't have the right to ask questions or ask you to improve some certain things,he was telling the girl or lady that it doesn't require any intelligence to complain.
He is an horrible person,he can ban me for eternity I don't give a flying fvck but I'll say my piece

Guys check www.tellit.io it's better and has a more improved interface than nairaland. It is owned by a Nigerian as well.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by pongwa(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
why dont you step up since you ain't a thug? Or stfu

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by olamide0147: 3:59pm On May 15, 2021
officialmario:
Na before i dey always support igboho guy, but the guy don Bleep up big time.
why would you mock a man of God?
you mock a man that lost a son of 42years for that matter.. As the lord liveth, igboho may not live to see 2023. He should forget about charm, Late HON OLATOYE TEMITOPE SUGAR, was more powerful than him, where is hon sugar today? Gone to join is ancestor, ur charm is nothing igboho, dont rely on it, you would be suprise that a 10year old boy will take ur life within 10seconds.
for you to have mock baba adeboye and other great man of God. Watch out for the wrath of GOD. BASTARD.
Werey who's baba adeboye and who's man of God oloshi are u God's pa to know his man and whom he chooses your so called baba adeboye who dey collect money from politicians or which u better don't fight for God or else u will end up regretting, the best way to be a man of God is by serving him in your heart be your personal temple of God not all this stupid pastors and imams werey Jo ni yin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by proxillin(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
900warriorz:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am cheesy

Ogbeni Sunday Igboho, you have been heard, it is time to pipe low else you'd be like the housefly that followed a dead body to the grave.

Alotta people are plotting your downfall, retreat for a while. I have spoken
undecided

Stop beating ur chest..if Dem born your papa well go challenge Sunday...mumu keyboard warrior
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by pedrilo: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
Buhari mismanaged Nigeria to the point that everyone is now tracing their roots while retracing their steps away from one Nigeria.
The man is a complete bigot and failure
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by justmondris: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured

You are stock here not we. If you decide to be stocked forever that’s your own decision. Even bigger nationals than Nigeria had broken up in the past. So tell your stupid leaders to wise up and correct their wrongs before it’s too late

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Fejoku: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
Na dem Fulani terrorist agents be this. They will try everything to discredit people risking their own lives to fight for their own people without providing any better option.
If Igboho is not qualified, why don't you come out and take over from him?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Babapyro: 4:01pm On May 15, 2021
Socratez20:

Guys check www.tellit.io it's better and has a more improved interface than nairaland. It is owned by a Nigerian as well.
Done, signed up right now , I'll take anything over this proud authoritarian
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 15, 2021
Igboho is at best an irritant, at worst a criminal !
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Eriokanmi: 4:02pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:
Very good.

Mohomodu Buhari nepotism has brought us to this level.

Nigeria was a multicultural and dynamic country before the coming of a failed general.

Buhari divisive, jihadist and ethnic bigotry was well known. Only the brainwashed elements refused to see the handwritings on the walls.

You people blindly followed a drug Barron in the name of change & next level. Now una eyes don clear. Janjaweedians.

God bless Odua Republic.

Omo’Odua ni mi TONKAN TOKAN!

Click the link before for you to know buhari has been a very big ethnic bigot since forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

I remember this. I was in Ibadan then. Useless buhari, whom only a few knew ahead of 2015 elections. Had people known this man earlier , not up to 30% of Nigerians would have voted him. Tinubu wrapped him with golden apparel and presented him to Nigerian electorates mainly youths who didn't know much about his antecedents and they believed him. Now, the rest is history
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Babaken(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Due to The Fulani's Recklessness, The Oduduwa Ideology has taken another significant step.

It's now like an Ideology, and just life Biafra there will be no going back again.

The earlier the Yoruba Populace supports Igboho, the better for them.

The North is still having frustration-induced erection over the banning of Open grazing and a call for Restructuring by Southern Governors.
Saying that Restructuring can't happen bla bla bla.
Only if they know that Restructuring is the only thing that has the smallest chance of Saving Nigeria from impending disintegration, they would agree to Restructure Nigeria ASAP.

But the death that would kill a dog would not allow it to perceive the smell of faeces (just like Pharoe)

When we reach the point of No return, they would beg for Restructuring, but it would be too late.

God bless Biafrans.
God bless Oduduwas.
God bless Northern Christians.
And God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Eriokanmi: 4:05pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Due to The Fulani's Recklessness, The Oduduwa Ideology has taken another significant step.

It's now like an Ideology, and just life Biafra there will be no going back again.

The North is still having frustration-induced erection over the banning of Open grazing and a call for Restructuring by Southern Governors.
Only if they know that Restructuring is the only thing that has the smallest chance of Saving Nigeria from impending disintegration, they would agree to Restructure Nigeria ASAP.

But the death that would kill a dog would not allow it to perceive the smell of faeces (just like Pharoe)

When we reach the point of No return, they would beg for Restructuring, but it would be too late.

God bless Biafrans.
God bless Oduduwas.
We yorubas aren't religious bigots so, leave religion out of this. Both Christians, Muslims, traditionalists and those who don't have any religion have equal respect in yorubaland. Here we met it and here we'd leave it behind. Those putting religion on their heads are the most foolish of all. There's no religion in heaven.

Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Oladipo1166(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

With this rubbish you wrote above you still expect us to subscribe to your channel?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by BKayy: 4:07pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
Then what is holding you from leading the race?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Vallyview: 4:09pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by emecheboy2(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
Then standup and do something, take the lead and charge your people.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by DModeCntStopMe: 4:09pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

After yarning dust, you are appealing to people to subscribe to your useless channel?

Goan meet Zimbabweans or Fulanis for subscription and leave Biafrans and Oduduwas alone.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Masterkernel1: 4:10pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

You and who is stock up in Nigeria? If you can't do it, stay away from people who are standing up for their people.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by friday2011(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2021
Davidski:
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.

Exactly...that is how they want the script to go...

Once he is arrested, the agitation become more stronger.

Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by neyohh: 4:10pm On May 15, 2021
Babapyro:
Seun I just wanted to let you know you are an authoritarian proud piece of shit.
I came across a thread of some people asking you to improve your site , and I can't believe you fucking deleted the thread,you can ban me for eternity man,but you're a real shitty person

Before your proud ass block me let me air my opinion with your members sir.
Picture -is seun's answer to people asking him to do something about tribalism,rape jokes, bullying and disrespectful monikers like Rapist, rapistonbail,allahbastard and so on before he went ahead and delete an active thread where people were relaying Thier concerns,that is just incredibly shameful at his stage, without members on this platform you're nothing bros

He said complaining doesn't require that much intelligence.

Was this wrong?

It's not the site, it's the Nigerian mentality, they carry their stupidity everywhere.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Doyin2(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I remember this. I was in Ibadan then. Useless buhari, whom only a few knew ahead of 2015 elections. Had people known this man earlier , not up to 30% of Nigerians would have voted him. Tinubu wrapped him with golden apparel and presented him to Nigerian electorates mainly youths who didn't know much about his antecedents and they believed him. Now, the rest is history

The fiercest fight for secession such as Biafra war occurred without Buhari in power.

Stupidity is when you link agitations to a particular leader.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by proxillin(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2021
Doyin2:

Lori Ofo.

All these your rantings upon scores of selfish people?

Research has shown that virtually all agitations for secession or sharia in Africa is based on very selfish and pecuniary agenda,by the major promoters,unknown to their gullible and probably innocent followers.

This one cannot be an exception.

How many seceded or "shariad" nations or states, are more prosperous than their parent countries?

I am challenging any knowledgeable person to engage me!

D.O.A

Who force you? Join your fulani masters to fight us na.

Buhari is giving us opportunity to break...chain lovers like you is still holding on to his chains...

U have been conditioned to believe u r born to be slaves of fulanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Eriokanmi: 4:11pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Sunday is a brave man he's not hiding from anybody. Kanu is afraid . He jumped bail and ran away. Only a coward would do that. Anyone can locate Sunday igboho's House. He's not hiding. DSS, Police and even military had attempted to arrest him but they couldn't. They even shot at him but he remained standing. Kanu should take a leaf from his bravery
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by AMBURSAA(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

When we reach the point of N
God bless Biafrans.
God bless Oduduwas.
AREWA ARE READY TO GO BUT AFTER BUHARI,YOURs IS CHILD PLAY..AREWA MEAN ACTION WITHOUT WORDS..WAIT TO 2024
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Le2money(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2021
What are you if not thug as well and if you claim not to be a thug, then go and lead the people .... undecided undecided

cosse:
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by princepee: 4:14pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
then present yourself since you are not a thug.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Eriokanmi: 4:16pm On May 15, 2021
Doyin2:

The fiercest fight for secession such as Biafra war occurred without Buhari in power.

Stupidity is when you link agitations to a particular leader.

So now that buhari is in power and a group is agitating for secession, what's your point? You can leave yorubaland, go to arewa and live the rest of your life there. Its that simple
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by chaloskyx: 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
Now let be give you a bit of history lesson do you know?

there's an ancient Macedonian phrase that's become a common principle in politics and power "divide et imperia" known to us all as" divide and rule" it is the strategy in which rulers promote political division within the people of conquered nations so they'll begin fighting each other instead of imperial rule.

Israeli and Lebanon crisis came about when the British decided to bring both countries to share one land Pakistan in 1947 and Israel in 1948 following the retreat of the British empire. prior to that British was in control of the area after the fall of the ottoman empire in ww1 which was inhabited by a Jewish minority and arab majority.

in Nigeria north and southern protectorate was also amalgamated in 1914. unification was done for economic reasons as the north had a budget deficit and the colonial administration sought to use the budget surplus of the south to offset this deficit.

in India the India vs Pakistan conflict lied in their colonial past where from the 17th to the 20th century Britain ruled most of the India sub continent before the nationalist movement in India toppled the British rule. however the Indian nation just like Nigeria & Israel was home to a vast array of religious and ethnic groups and to further discourage a unified India for independence the British reinforced divisions among religious lines similar to what you have in Nigeria and Israel. by 1947 when the British were ready to grant India independence, the seeds of discontent had been sown. the handover of power, and the resulting partition of India Pakistan created a conflict that would see both nations battel in an unending conflict just like Nigeria between the north and south and Israeli and Palestine.

in a nutshell the problems and divisions among these countries India vs Pakistan Israel vs Lebanon and in Nigeria north vs south is all a British colonial construct aimed at ensuring an unending conflict within both nations or state not allowing the countries in question to unite and realise its full potential.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Yomit71(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
Babapyro:
Seun I just wanted to let you know you are an authoritarian proud piece of shit.
I came across a thread of some people asking you to improve your site , and I can't believe you fucking deleted the thread,you can ban me for eternity man,but you're a real shitty person

Before your proud ass block me let me air my opinion with your members sir.
Picture -is seun's answer to people asking him to do something about tribalism,rape jokes, bullying and disrespectful monikers like Rapist, rapistonbail,allahbastard and so on before he went ahead and delete an active thread where people were relaying Thier concerns,that is just incredibly shameful at his stage, without members on this platform you're nothing bros
from this point you raise, I can see sense is far from you sir. go build your own site & name it nonsenseland
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SweetiliciousD: 4:21pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Read your post again!

Stuck where?

The mofos that fused you together had since left EU via BREXIT, and you are here, like a slave, stuck on the stake they tied you.

Are you wise at all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.