Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (64283 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Jagunlabiodua: 10:03pm On May 15, 2021
Oduduwa Agitators will not retreat or surrender Yoruba sovereignty to Fulani, Igbo, Hausa or any other tribes. Oduduwa Agitator will not run away from their Land for Military or Police. We are not cowards, we are not afraid of merchants of death from the North, we can never be afraid of people who are less educated than us, we are not loyal to Nigeria. Nobody can proscribe Oduduwa Agitators we are not Biafra. Yorubaland belongs to us, anything on it belongs to us. Sunday igboho will not run away for No man, Agitators are with him, we have not started to fight yet, we are just doing rallies, when it’s time for war we shall respond in kind, The biggest mistake the Nigeria army will make is to proscribed Oduduwa as Terrorist. Oodua republic is not negotiable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by YobaNation: 10:05pm On May 15, 2021
LETS WAGE WAR AGAINST NIGERIA NOW.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Olatunji1929: 10:13pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
you can tell your good for nothing father and useless mother to lead oponu
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Eriokanmi: 10:18pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Yorubas have a good number of indigenous Muslims unlike Igbos.

You guys are not supposed to be bigots. Imagine being a Christian, and your Uncle is a Muslim, there is no way you would hate him because the proximity by relationship is very significant.
And as a result of that, you would be more receptive to other Yoruba Muslims.

Now, if Igbos have the number of indigenous Igbo Muslims like Yorubas, we would have adapted a long time ago, and there would also be intermarriage.
Don't Igbo Christians marry Igbo Jews? So what are you telling me.

That Yorubas are not bigot is not as result of choice, but rather a result of religious versatility amongst her people.

No Igbo state can boast of 5% indigenous Muslims.
Can we say that to any of Yoruba states, where Muslims are even upto 50% or more in some States?

Islam is Alien to Igbos, so it's normal if they are bigots, just like any Muslim dominated region.

How would you be a bigot when your mom could be a Muslim, and your Dad a Christian?

It's won't be a big deal if you aren't bigoted, because you almost have no choice than to shun bigotry. Simple

let me correct you in the percentage of Muslims to christians in yorubaland...Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and lagos states have the majority of indigenes as Christians . Not all the States have the majority as Muslims. In fact, oyo is like 50-50.

That said, as you harped only on religious bigotry, shying away from the tribal aspect. We are more tolerant in terms of intermarriage than you are and that's a fact
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Bunmhi(f): 10:28pm On May 15, 2021
I don't know if I'm proudof or so disappointed at the man.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenatePresdo(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
let me correct you in the percentage of Muslims to christians in yorubaland...Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and lagos states have the majority of indigenes as Christians . Not all the States have the majority as Muslims. In fact, oyo is like 50-50.

That said, as you harped only on religious bigotry, shying away from the tribal aspect. We are more tolerant in terms of intermarriage than you are and that's a fact

Oyo is 50-50. But You omitted Osun state.

Coming to tribal bigotry, an average Igbo man doesn't care about one's religion or Tribe when it comes to having personal relationship with such persons.
That's why you would even see an Igbo man travel to anywhere in the world irrespective of the tribe or religion, and build a home there, to an extent that he might not even travel to his Homeland in years.

How many Yorubas have landed properties in the North or East? But you can see the igbos building in every nook and cranny in the country and still live peacefully with their hosts, eat their host's foods and sometimes even where their clothes.

Is that what you call Bigotry?

Talking about marriage aspect, aren't Igbo women an men getting Married to Yoruba men and women? Don't Igbos marry Efiks, Ibibios, itsekiris urhobos and sometimes even Hausa?

Marriage is a thing of choice not an avenue to prove you ain't bigoted.

If a White Man decides to Marry a white woman instead of a black woman, does that make him a Racist? Absolutely not.

Where I'm driving at is that Bigotry is an individual something, you can't tag it on an entire region because of what you feel, think or was told.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by oluwafeolami(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide

Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain...

Modified

All those mumu replying me and saying rubbish, is like una dey mad abi? Is it not before our faces youths protested and got shot and nobody arrested or did anything about it? No be online all of una dey here dey rant rubbish? Na only internet una sabi show support, did any international body arrest buhari? If they kill Sunday tomorrow what will you do? .... I made some posts about Nigeria here some months back explaining that I have a plan and a way forward which I will lead if I get Nigerians ready to act, a plan that can be achieved without noise making, many of you saw it and moved and throway face saying everything no concern you , I even made a video of it on YouTube it had over 3k views yet only 5 people contacted me and were ready to be a part of the plan where were the rest of you?

No provoke me with stupid reply make thunder no fire your papa, all of you supporting Sunday online when the government goes after him na here una go stay dey shout like online lions.

None of you have the guts to do more than make noise online, if Sunday is a wise man the first thing he should know is that he will achieve his goal if he is quiet and acting underground with the right people, if you come out like this and shout after a while they will find a way to shut him down...

Fight the good fight but with wisdom...

Unannoying people kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review....

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured

I don’t blame them, they don’t really understand what Federal Government is. It is not even about buhari so don’t think am supporting buhari. The truth is igboho is already behaving like a nuisance and if he’s not cautioned before federal might get ham, e no go like himself. Ask Sowore
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Toks2008(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2021
Cryptodegen:
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!

On the contrary, it's about to crash massively before moving higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Litmus: 12:31am On May 16, 2021
Tsk, tst, tsk, nothing the black man loves more than quick fix, he can never see the long term picture, he can never visualise the shiny diamond behind the uncut stone, always making the wrong decisions smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by ShadowCracker(m): 2:07am On May 16, 2021
[s]
RedChiefPriest:

Hey bastard son of a thousand fathers,make sure your brain is working with your eyes.
Where did you see where I opposed the movement?
I support the movement, I supported igboho until the idiot said he does not care about the death of adeboye's son that's when I realised a tout will always be tout.
Igboho is a big fool that just open mouth without thinking when he's angry and that's a red flag.

Even kanu that has the backing of many igbo people that are ready to fight and die still talk much sense and he does not go about cursing the elders and behaving like a idiot.

When one of igboho kid die he will understand what the loss of a child is,though i pray none of his kids die because of their father's stupidity.
How can you mock someone with the death of his child?like are you insane or what!
Like do you even have a working brain?
He's just so stupid!

Plus if you expect pa adeboye to announce in redeem camp that all his church member should start supporting yoruba movement then you're as dumb as igboho.
As a religious leader you don't speak on political party,you don't support a political candidate,coup,movement or just come out to say stuff even if you support it fully you have to keep it on the low till the time is right as a religiousleader.
What igboho said about pa adeboye makes him a dead brain idiot.

Also your ancestors are nobody like you also and you and your ancestors are set of foolish individuals.
It is people like you that will see war and run
Forming jagaban on social media.
Oponu oshi ni e brother.

[/s]
Shut up your dirty mouth.
Do you know the meaning of emotions.
Sunday said what he said under emotions.
He has even come out to apologize.
He is very passionate.

I am very sure Adeboye would have even forgiving him, nut no carry the matter for head grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by hansomb: 3:18am On May 16, 2021
Dead on arrival. All for juicy presidency seat.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by RedChiefPriest: 4:50am On May 16, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Shut up your dirty mouth.
Do you know the meaning of emotions.
Sunday said what he said under emotions.
He has even come out to apologize.
He is very passionate.

I am very sure Adeboye would have even forgiving him, nut no carry the matter for head grin
Fo real you be fool,I guess your brain just leaks at the side like your savior igboho.
Out of igboho and pa adeboye who should be under emotion?
Abi this one is mad niii
Telling me igboho is under emotion,he lost his kid or what?
For real your brain no dey function at all.
Damn!

Your ability to control your tongue when you're angry is the best weapon as a leader,know when to talk and speak it's not everything you open mouth and talk like a fool.
He apologised? Lol you break an egg and you tell it sorry then you use gum to glue it together, will it be the same?

If yoruba or igbo or hausa wants to go i really don't care,I support it but I will still continue to say igboho is an idiot that does not know how to talk.
He behaves like a 2 year old and he needs to grow up.
Go and read the "invisible man"then you will know how to deal with a movement.
As a leader know when to talk,know when to keep quiet, know when to strategies,know when to advance, know when to retreat,when to attack,when to defend and when to disguise.
That's how to play a movement.
Not that once you start it's just going,going,going and going without taking a moment to think.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Princedapace(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2021
KingZaddy:
if Nigerians who are fighting for division have sense, oduduwa will peer up with biafra to seek a country together because both stand a chance of surviving together, we all know that peering us with Fulanis is like peering us animals...

Biafra and oduduwa can stay together but it is not a fight one fights with noise making or tell the world you are not afraid to die when you wear juju to protect you from death...

Wisdom is profitable, planning is all it takes no unnecessary gragra

Exactly. I keep saying this. Oduduwa and Biafra can live as a country and operate a true federal system that ensures that both don't dominate or rule one another. Rather, partnership type of country.. I laugh when biafrans think they can win Nigeria alone. No one can win the current fulanis alone. South south, South East and west and Middle belt must peer.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2021
KingZaddy:
I am sure you know you are a fool, I am sure you do...

Who spoil Nigeria reach like this? Is it the government? Who are the government? From where did they come from? Are they from Cameroon?

Una don spoil nigeria finish and now you are looking for who to blame so you can divide the country

Lol ! You're even dumber than I suspected initially. Come on kiddo, is it sickness or you've just decided to advertise your stupidity for a wider audience ? In actual fact,there are lots of feather headed dumbos we often encounter here on Nairaland but you've just proven to be the lowest of them all !

So, in your warped mental faculty,it is the common man on the streets that should be held responsible for Nigeria's problems,right ? It is you and your family that have been stealing billions of dollars that are meant for developmental projects ? If it is not the successive governments that have been spoiling Nigeria,is it your father or any of your miserable family members ? How could you be poor materially and mentally all at the same time ? It must be generational issue !

I sincerely feel like slapping some hot senses into that your empty,dull and stupid head ! How would somebody like Buhari not be a president in a country where idiots like you abound ? Bunch of gullible fools ! Ode,didirin l'asan ! Your stupidity sickens me; I swear !

Don't expect further response from me on this or any other subjects. I think I have dignified your senseless rants with my response more than necessary. Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're there !

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by tammie24: 11:18am On May 16, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
you that's not a 'thug' why not lead the way

Rubbish!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by tammie24: 11:20am On May 16, 2021
effort1:

You that is "all for yoruba nation", what have you done to promote the actualization of the Yoruba nation?

Oh, you've been making useless comments online about it, right?

This person you call a thug has done more for the Yoruba nation than your entire family.

So, it looks like a "thug" is more effective than your entire generation.
thank you for the reply you gave that idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenorFax(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2021
900warriorz:
You no get sense...so for your mind, I be Hausa/Fulani? undecided

IKONSO that was killed in the south east, is he alive to carry on with his biafran agitation? Na who dey alive dey fight. Retreating doesn't make you a coward.

A real warrior knows when to turn on the heat and when to retreat. He should go back to his table and re-strategize. This government have no value for human lives and no life (except those in power) is worth the agitation however you may see it. If them offload military kill innocent people for Oshogbo, na only one dirty RIP una go type.
Different people, different strategy, if that's his strategy let him use it. What works for him might not work for another person. Plus the government is smart enough not to open fire on people at time like this, if you think government no smart, they are.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Christistruth00: 3:56pm On May 16, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Yorubas have a good number of indigenous Muslims unlike Igbos.

You guys are not supposed to be bigots. Imagine being a Christian, and your Uncle is a Muslim, there is no way you would hate him because the proximity by relationship is very significant.
And as a result of that, you would be more receptive to other Yoruba Muslims.

Now, if Igbos have the number of indigenous Igbo Muslims like Yorubas, we would have adapted a long time ago, and there would also be intermarriage.
Don't Igbo Christians marry Igbo Jews? So what are you telling me.

That Yorubas are not bigot is not as result of choice, but rather a result of religious versatility amongst her people.

No Igbo state can boast of 5% indigenous Muslims.
Can we say that to any of Yoruba states, where Muslims are even upto 50% or more in some States?

Islam is Alien to Igbos, so it's normal if they are bigots, just like any Muslim dominated region.

How would you be a bigot when your mom could be a Muslim, and your Dad a Christian?

It's won't be a big deal if you aren't bigoted, because you almost have no choice than to shun bigotry. Simple

What of the Osu Caste System, was that Tolerant ?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenatePresdo(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

What of the Osu Caste System, was that Tolerant ?

Many Non Igbos Quote the Term "Osu" as if they know how it came about or what it actually means.

Let me give you a quick info about Osu.

In the olden days, if someone is being Maltreated unjustly, be it a slave or a freeborn.

Such persons would out of hope and desperation to curb the maltreatment, then Run to any powerful oracle like Amadioha and Submit their self to such oracle, asking for protection against oppression.

And the Oracle would have them as it's property (spiritually)

And once this happens, you won't dare to task them, Maltreat them, or even ask them to join a village joint-working.

They will be on their own with absolute freedom, if you dare them, you would face the rath of the Oracle.

And when this happens, they barricades themselves socially from the rest of the Villagers. They are more like a naked wire.

As a result of this, the villagers would decide to let them be on their own, and won't inter marry with them.

Imagine being an in-law to an Osu, and your daughter is beaten to stupor and you won't dare to do anything, else you bring the wrath of the gods upon you for touching his property which is your in-law? That's how it was.

And if they Bear children, the kids would still be in covenant with the Oracle.

Over time, the hostility started growing and became a generational thing.

So it's not about tolerance, it's about the way it's wired.

But when Christianity came in, it started reducing.

Many Villages have long abolished the Osu cast system, and people no longer run to Oracles for protection against oppression.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Christistruth00: 5:37pm On May 16, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Many Non Igbos Quote the Term "Osu" as if they know how it came about or what it actually means.

Let me give you a quick info about Osu.

In the olden days, if someone is being Maltreated unjustly, be it a slave or a freeborn.

Such persons would out of hope and desperation to curb the maltreatment, then Run to any powerful oracle like Amadioha and Submit their self to such oracle, asking for protection against oppression.

And the Oracle would have them as it's property (spiritually)

And once this happens, you won't dare to task them, Maltreat them, or even ask them to join a village joint-working.

They will be on their own with absolute freedom, if you dare them, you would face the rath of the Oracle.

And when this happens, they barricades themselves socially from the rest of the Villagers. They are more like a naked wire.

As a result of this, the villagers would decide to let them be on their own, and won't inter marry with them.

Imagine being an in-law to an Osu, and your daughter is beaten to stupor and you won't dare to do anything, else you bring the wrath of the gods upon you for touching his property which is your in-law? That's how it was.

And if they Bear children, the kids would still be in covenant with the Oracle.

Over time, the hostility started growing and became a generational thing.

So it's not about tolerance, it's about the way it's wired.

But when Christianity came in, it started reducing.

Many Villages have long abolished the Osu cast system, and people no longer run to Oracles for protection against oppression.

So you mean Osu were treated equally as everyone else in society?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenatePresdo(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

So you mean Osu were treated equally as everyone else in society?

You wouldn't even know an Osu if you see one. (Just like someone's genotype)

They were treated equally. But since they are OSUs, there is limitation to what they can do in the traditional society. Since they chose to be property of the gods instead of the society.

The only time the Osu factor comes into play, is when it reaches the stage of Marriage, Kingship, Chieftaincy or Igwes's Cabinet Member.

The Osu caste can't eat their Cake and still have it back. Since they chose the gods over the society.

Igbos in General are not Bigots, just that they are Notorious for returning bad energies the same way the received it.

If Muslims didn't kill Igbos during Northern Riots, in the name of Islam, I don't think we would be feeling that hostility towards Islam.

It's not Bigotry, it's the energy Muslims sent to them they are returning.

You don't get to know about the igbos by what people say about them online out of hatred.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Socratez20(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Babapyro:

Done, signed up right now , I'll take anything over this proud authoritarian

Thanks man, also share with your friends and family. From what I know, the cofounder is even working on improving the interface and user experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.