Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (36515 Views)

Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Promiseibritam: 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
Itz Rain of MIRACLE
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Jostoman: 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

Ojo esin wan lo su

Their clouds of disgrace and shame just turned thunderstorms and rain

How can you curse Traditional rulers of a city and expect to host successful event there

Oshogbo the home of Osun Goddess of water

useless comment

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Seun360(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
onatisi:

dont mind them , i only pity the gullible fools following them all around , i have always told people that all these yoruba nation agitations na fake , it is all part and parcel of 2023 elections , they are only trying to force and pressure the presidency and the north to give the yoruba the presidential slot .
i was proven right when sunday ighoho said last week that tinubu should forget about the ticket from abuja and that he should come and be y0ruba nation president , it was then the whole picture and plot
finally confirmed.

IF THE SOUTH WEST CAUCUS OF APC IS GIVEN THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET OR TINUBU IS GIVEN THE TICKET TO CONTEST , YOU WONT HEAR SUNDAY IGHOHO SAY ANYTHING AGAIN ABOUT YORUBA NATION , ALL NA GAME

Bros, leave that thing, when OBJ was president, how did his presidency benefit the South West?
Nigeria is not working.

If self determination will help the system work, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by calcal: 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
Sunday Igboho is a Yoruba HERO, he set a record.

The man that unilateral openly deport a Fulani man from Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by UncleKoboko: 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:
So Sunday igboho no fit stop rain..

God rules!
Allahu Akabar
or deh ni air.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by membranus: 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
Haaa, this has given our enemies opportunity to mock us.

God will not gree dem.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by olatuns2017: 6:10pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:

God rules!
Allahu Akabar

Na mouth Sunday get
Typical Ibadan boi
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Doyin2(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
deji17:
Buhari must have sent the rain. grin grin grin

Buhari the only President in world history to have died and resurrected as Jubril.. Some Nigerians belong to mental asylum. I swear.
grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Doyin2(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
Seun360:

Bros, leave that thing, when OBJ was president, how did his presidency benefit the South West?
Nigeria is not working.

Can you mention any self determined or breakaway country that is more prosperous than its parent country?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by HRMK: 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
obviously the yoruba ancestors are against the gathering!all shuld be warned!!
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by superjab247: 6:17pm On May 15, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

Ojo esin wan lo su

How can you curse Traditional rulers of a city and expect to host successful event there

The ignorance of Africans is simply amazing grin

This is one reason I always patronize nairaland because I must see an ignorant fellow that would make me laugh cheesy
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Oppy2k2: 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:
God rules! Allahu Akabar
BOOOM
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
Doyin2:

We have cocoa and palm oil as well.I enjoy the palm oil from ondo and ife more than the chemicalised ones from the east.

No Malaysian palm oil is better than that of any Nigerian region.

The oil wells in ondo and Lagos can sustain us too.The rubber plantations only need to be revitalised.

So many other agricultural cash crops are available in the southwest,ditto other regions.

However it is very shallow thinking to assume only natural resources can develop a nation.

In this information age, our outstanding human resources and IT prowess are very much adequate and sufficient.

Every region can survive on its known,but ask America union why they are called the United States of America.

There is definitely strength in unionism.
But why are some your people shouting segregation? We are not begging anybody to stay o, we can merger with the south south, Jonathan is coming back in 2023 since afonjas are showing big head they go hear am [b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by macof(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
you dey mind the idiot wey dey find relevance at all cost
as you can't find relevance even if you search for it grin
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by sweetshisha: 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
superjab247:

The ignorance of Africans is simply amazing grin

This is one reason I always patronize nairaland because I must see an ignorant fellow that would make me laugh cheesy

The low self esteem of some neo colonised Africans is funny, they suddenly turned Europeans wanabee and call their culture ignorance
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by samwillyco1(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2021
The rain is protecting them from NIGERIAN Security forces
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by NewDawn2O21: 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Anieke39:
It have two meanings . Either sango is in support or not in time we shall know
this is rainy season my friend use your common sense

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Doyin2(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But why are some your people shouting segregation? We are not begging anybody to stay o, we can merger with the south south, Jonathan is coming back in 2023 since afonjas are showing big head they go hear am [b][/b]
Good you know that they are "some". and not "most"of our people.

It's democracy, the minority have their say,majority the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by shegra58: 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:

God rules!
Allahu Akabar
is he fighting the rain?
Why would he even try to stop God work?
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by LoudLord(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
I fear who no fear Yoruba people

Dem Sabi use rain scatter things especially parties
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
lolz, all i will just advice you is that don't go out protesting , because all those you see shouting yoruba nation now will be the same campaign for politicians come 2022 and they will be sharing posts and juicy contracts , so that you or anyone believing them now will not be in prison or somewhere unpleasant , just know how you will be supporting them .

REMEMBER LEKKI TOLLGATE , THOSE THAT DIED HAVE ALREADY BEEN FORGOTTEN NOW
Seun360:

Nigeria is not working.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Staphylococcus: 6:48pm On May 15, 2021
The gods are angry.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by ProlifeMax: 6:55pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:

God rules!
Allahu Akabar
. Stop misinforming the public,I was there live..the turn out was massive,after he drops the mic 5minutes later,huge rain with heavy winds started and people ran for safety,all the army police combinesd including DSS was looking like zombies
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Sipsum: 7:06pm On May 15, 2021
sweetshisha:
shocked

Ojo esin wan lo su

Don't mind him, his disgrace have just started.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2021
temitope27:
oga na raining season we dey no come dey fool urself
You are right bro
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2021
temitope27:
oga na raining season we dey no come dey fool urself
I love the reply you gave to that bingo
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by seunayantokun(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2021
It is just nature at work. Nothing like the gods are angry. I'd rather believe the Almighty God did it to bless humanity as usual.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Elvisgolden: 7:34pm On May 15, 2021
temitope27:
ur Head no correct

I believe say na ur head, Sunday Igboho use do microphone that's why u dey misyarn

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Ayula911: 7:42pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:

God rules!
Allahu Akabar

Allahu Akbar wey your brothers for sambisa dey say kill people..
Allahu lick ma ass.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by sanyaolurilwan(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2021
Like you read my mind, all power belongs to Allaah alone!

Hollawayn05:

God rules!
Allahu Akabar
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by Hespee93: 7:56pm On May 15, 2021
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-heavy-rain-thunderstorms-disperse-yoruba-nation-agitators-in-osogbo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

At opp, I live ine Ede, the Town close to Osogbo, the rain of today has nothing to do with the agitation of Yoruba nation.

Though there was a heavy down fall and there wasn't any thunderstorm.

Get that it right.
Re: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
Hollawayn05:

God rules!
Allahu Akabar
ITS A SHOWER OF BLESSING.
PRAISE GOD.HALLELUYAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.