Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer (13309 Views)

Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? / What's The Salary Expectation For MTN Account Partner Role?? / 4 Way To Answer The Question About Your Salary Expectation In Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Funkybabee(f): 5:44pm On May 15, 2021
Good P.m house, please I have an interview with one of a reputable institutions in Nigeria.

I wanted to know the salary salary expectation

And also can I request for a time reschedule because it's in another state and they gave me 8am to come there.

Pls I need an advice
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by ModestGal(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
It depends on how big the company is as well as the level of certificate you are entering with, but on the average, we should be looking at #40,000

Furthermore, with the high scarcity of jobs in Nigeria, don't you think proroguing could make them feel you are not too serious?

I'm sure there would be lots of applicants ready to take your place, apply wisdom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by design106: 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
cool
No need to thank me.

Good P.m house, please I have an interview with one of a reputable institutions in Nigeria.

Good evening house. Please I have an interview with one of the reputable institutions in Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by GreaterFuture(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
Info coming right Up. NLers are good at this
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by iampeterben(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
Just stay calm this is Nairaland advice will surely come.
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Tdotbluejays: 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
This would highly depend on where you work. A customer service rep at an oil company would make so much more than say a customer service rep at a microfinance institution. Maybe if you narrow down the question to the industry, you would get a better streamlined response. Goodluck.

12 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2021
God be with you and your desired position. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Dozie32(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
Tell us The name of The so called reputable matters. So that we fit help you.

1 Like

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by 24kmagic: 6:02pm On May 15, 2021
What is good PM again?

Must we abbreviate everything?

17 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Enasuarez(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
If it's stanbic ibtc bank -cso role, you should pin your expected salary at #180k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Coldie(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
With price of things in Nigeria from increase in electricity bills to bank charges to increase in fuel price to be increase in price of food stuffs and other things.

Nobody in Nigeria deserves to earn less than 100k

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by sureteeboy(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:
Good P.m house, please I have an interview with one of a reputable institutions a reputable institution in Nigeria.

I wanted want to know the salary salary expectation

And also can I request for a time reschedule because it's in another state and they gave me 8am to come there.

Pls I need an advice
I think you should focus more on the interview. If you're however unsatisfied with whatever amount they are offering, I believe there's no compulsion whatsoever.
Besides, another important factor to consider is "career progression". If you see yourself earning twice or thrice of that amount in subsequent years, either by salary increase, or by opportunities resulting from the job, then it's definitely a good way to start.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
undecided

I don't know why majority of these our recruitment agency and HR dont want to vote virtual, is it that it is difficult for them to adapt to change or they don't have the resources to go virtual?

@OP, please request for virtual if you know the company is far away from you...

That's how I got an invite from a company, I had to boldly reply to the mail that, they should conduct virtual for me as I'm not available for physical interview...

I even thought I have lost the interview, then later I got a call back that what time would I be available for the virtual interview, and I tell them anytime, as long as I'm in my room...

In few minute I was sent a login details for zoom and off i went.....

Until now, i have ot been called to resume work, if i had gone to another state for interview, that's how they would not have called me to resume work...

25 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by RuddyFusion(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
Cholls:
My brother when tell them due to the increase in food stuff you will be demanding for a salary of N50,000,000 per month

Don't little yasef bro you're too big for that job.

I envy bro you go don bomb taya to see that client

Lolz what's 50k?

Whenever I appear in any interview now the least I tell them is 250k

What can 50k do in the present Nigeria?

What

The truth though is that you shouldn't ask for anything less than 150k, yes 150k should be the least you ask for

10 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Leon90(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2021
What is your qualification?
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by richmond500: 6:10pm On May 15, 2021
Coldie:
With price of things in Nigeria from increase in electricity bills to bank charges to increase in fuel price to be increase in price of food stuffs and other things.

Nobody in Nigeria deserves to earn less than 100k
ok, because we are the real descendants of king Solomon abi?
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by ejimatic: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:

Pls I need an advice
. 1 The interview hold that day .No reschedule.skeep overnight 2 Is it a leturing job or an admin job?
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Jh0wsef(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Coldie(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
richmond500:
ok, because we are the real descendants of king Solomon abi?
If u know how small #100k is in a month you won't be saying this.

Na #100k u want use build house, marry, train your children for school, feed, etc?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Cholls(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Lolz what's 50k?

Whenever I appear in any interview now the least I tell them is 250k

What can 50k do in the present Nigeria?

What

The truth though is that you shouldn't ask for anything less than 150k, yes 150k should be the least you ask for
my brother read am well

1 Like

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by RuddyFusion(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Cholls:
my brother read am well

Ok I go read am again
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by gbaskiboy: 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
May God help this beautiful nation

1 Like

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Lastmankc(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:

Oga,get the job first

Pls I need an advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment / Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand / Want A Good Job In Nigeria? 6 Factors To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.