Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer (13310 Views)

Why Was I Paid Lower Than My Expectation? / What's The Salary Expectation For MTN Account Partner Role?? / 4 Way To Answer The Question About Your Salary Expectation In Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Ngoziezel(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:
Good P.m house, please I have an interview with one of a reputable institutions in Nigeria.

I wanted to know the salary salary expectation

And also can I request for a time reschedule because it's in another state and they gave me 8am to come there.

Pls I need an advice
It depends on what you are going there with?..
For example...your academic qualification Viz a viz the qualification they want ...if they want someone with highest qualification of say ND...and you are going with BSC or Masters...DON'T EXPECT MUCH from them..they know why they advertised the maximum qualification.
Secondly...How many years of experience are you going with?..
If you are a fresh graduate and they have requested for someone with minimum of 2 or more years of experience...don't also expect much....
Thirdly...If it's a MICROFINANCE bank...don't expect SO MUCH(especially if it is not a National MFB)....but if it's a commercial bank...Expect a considerate amount depending on the qualifications they need.
Above all...staff welfare is very important ...you might be paid say above #150,000 but because of poor staff welfare,you will always wish to resign..and another person might be paid #80,000 but with excellent staff welfare....the person will keep progressing career wise...

Last but not the least...Take it to God in prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Funkybabee(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2021
Leon90:
What is your qualification?

Bsc
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Funkybabee(f): 7:49pm On May 15, 2021
Ngoziezel:
It depends on what you are going there with?..
For example...your academic qualification Viz a viz the qualification they want ...if they want someone with highest qualification of say ND...and you are going with BSC or Masters...DON'T EXPECT MUCH from them..they know why they advertised the maximum qualification.
Secondly...How many years of experience are you going with?..
If you are a fresh graduate and they have requested for someone with minimum of 2 or more years of experience...don't also expect much....
Thirdly...If it's a MICROFINANCE bank...don't expect SO MUCH(especially if it is not a National MFB)....but if it's a commercial bank...Expect a considerate amount depending on the qualifications they need.
Above all...staff welfare is very important ...you might be paid say above #150,000 but because of poor staff welfare,you will always wish to resign..and another person might be paid #80,000 but with excellent staff welfare....the person will keep progressing career wise...

Last but not the least...Take it to God in prayers.

Bsc
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by AquadaDirect: 7:50pm On May 15, 2021
wunmi590:
undecided

I don't know why majority of these our recruitment agency and HR dont want to vote virtual, is it that it is difficult for them to adapt to change or they don't have the resources to go virtual?

@OP, please request for virtual if you know the company is far away from you...

That's how I got an invite from a company, I had to boldly reply to the mail that, they should conduct virtual for me as I'm not available for physical interview...

I even thought I have lost the interview, then later I got a call back that what time would I be available for the virtual interview, and I tell them anytime, as long as I'm in my room...

In few minute I was sent a login details for zoom and off i went.....

Until now, i have ot been called to resume work, if i had gone to another state for interview, that's how they would not have called me to resume work...

At www.aquadajobs.com all our interviews are virtual. We think it saves time and resources
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Funkybabee(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
ejimatic:
. 1 The interview hold that day .No reschedule.skeep overnight 2 Is it a leturing job or an admin job?

It will take me 3hours to get there from my state and if I leave at 5am here or 6, there's no probability of meeting the schedule time

Not lecturing, client service officer
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by KillerBeauty(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2021
Like they have said above , it depends on the company, your experience and education. As a fresh graduate, I worked as a client service officer in a small one man business. My salary was 40k. Fast forward 3yrs later, I got a job, same role in another one man business and my salary was 85k. Banks , multinational companies, oil coy pay higher that that though.

1 Like

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Magmata: 8:43pm On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

If u know how small #100k is in a month you won't be saying this.

Na #100k u want use build house, marry, train your children for school, feed, etc?

Human value has been so bastardized that people worship their exploiters out of ignorance.

We've been terribly informed and we think we don't deserve certain amount of money, but in reality no amount of money can replace human value even if you are a public toilet cleaner.

Money, the most valueless thing created by man has somehow climbed to a position next to god in the world of men. You can imagine what people do for money, yet happiness remain elusive.

Until we put money where it belongs and human value in it's right place; people will always see a worthless peanuts as a big salary and happiness will forever remain a pipe dream.

When you are in love with what you're doing, sense of lack will disappear, water will taste like honey in your mouth, a hut will give you a kingly ambience that only you can feel... That's what fulfilment is and no amount of money can give that.

I strongly wish people will start seeing value in themselves and not in the insult they called salary or monetary gains.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Iyanexbaba(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
I think it depends on what you want and how confident you are, the nature of the country has nothing to do with the amount you are requesting for, you can’t have a masters now and say because there is no job you want to be paid 40k and the company starting salary might be 200k for masters holders
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
KillerBeauty:
Like they have said above , it depends on the company, your experience and education. As a fresh graduate, I worked as a client service officer in a small one man business. My salary was 40k. Fast forward 3yrs later, I got a job, same role in another one man business and my salary was 85k. Banks , multinational companies, oil coy pay higher that that though.
evening sis , could u help me with any amount, I'd really appreciate. Things re tough for me now
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Funkybabee(f): 8:48pm On May 15, 2021
KillerBeauty:

It's not one man business, it's a private university
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by ejimatic: 9:34pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:

It will take me 3hours to get there from my state and if I leave at 5am here or 6, there's no probability of meeting the schedule time

Not lecturing, client service officer
. Sleep overnight ......Govt institutions have salaries packages and cadres for payment unlike private institutions that will negotiate with you first even when they have salary packages.
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Funkybabee(f): 9:54pm On May 15, 2021
ejimatic:
. Sleep overnight ......Govt institutions have salaries packages and cadres for payment unlike private institutions that will negotiate with you first even when they have salary packages.

That's my thought too

But accommodation fee is my problem jare
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Mac2016(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2021
Do your research about the role to know their most probable salary. State that range. If not you go mess up that invite /interview. If you like ask for 1,000,000 or 20k... You lose both ways most probably. If you need the job, your research!
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by Achizzy7: 10:18pm On May 15, 2021
Good evening friends....

if ur employment letter reads 688,000 per annum....dat it to say 688,000/12 which is = 57k....

my question is....

is dat 57k ur basic salary or will der b any additions to it

note: the job is federal civil service commission

thanks as i await ur response!!
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by ejimatic: 10:30pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:

That's my thought too

But accommodation fee is my problem jare
. Undestandable
Re: Salary Expectation: Client Service Officer by saintruky(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2021
Funkybabee:
Good P.m house, please I have an interview with one of a reputable institutions in Nigeria.

I wanted to know the salary salary expectation

And also can I request for a time reschedule because it's in another state and they gave me 8am to come there.

Pls I need an advice

E no go pass Lapo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand / Want A Good Job In Nigeria? 6 Factors To Consider / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.