Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Fathers, This Is For You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers, This Is For You. (201 Views)

Fathers, This Is For You. / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathers, This Is For You. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:02pm On May 15, 2021
Fathers, this is for you.

Words on Marble series from www.FreeStuffsNG.com

".......but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother."
~Proverbs 29:15 (NKJ)

The shame a child left unto himself brings is for you too. It's no longer for the mother alone.

Your son needs you to know so he can learn from you how to be a good and loving man.

Unlike motherhood that can come by both nature and nurture, fatherhood is bequeathed ; it takes a father to raise a son into a father.

If you are not there, someone else will raise your son into what may later bring you shame and reproach in old age or after you are gone.

Below is the lamentation of 64-year old Frank Akpan, the father of Uduak Akpan, who few days ago admitted to have raped and murdered Ms Iniubong Umoren, 26, a brilliant young graduate job seeker.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I never believed such a thing can happen to me because I brought this children up in a righteous way.

The Police stormed my house in search of Uduak but didn’t see him. I was invited to come and answer some questions at the police station and when I got to the station, I was asked to call him.

“ When he came back to Akwa Ibom, I was allowed to interact with him and that was when he told me that he committed an offense.

“I was disappointed, I scolded him and asked why he committed such a crime knowing fully well he has two sisters that are equally students and are both in school.

“ I felt bad because I know they are women too and I wouldn’t want such fate to befall them too,”

“Its just unfortunate that this had to happen. I never knew that this is what he does and I’m not in any way involved in this particular act.

“ I was never aware of his previous acts because I haven’t fully been with them. We just relocated from Abuja and I also retired because I’m a government worker ,I haven’t been around for close to 30 years now.

“ I’m not happy about what my child has done. I don’t even believe this can happen to me after all the years of toiling to send them to school and ensure they get the best. It depends on the system and if they say the penalty for his crime is death, then he should face the full wrath of the law,” he added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be around for your family,your wife and children. Your space and role is vital.

And when you are around, please get involved; know who your children hang with, instil patriotism, diligence and God-fearing attitude in them.

Uduak is a lazy, ungodly ,law-breaker and will likely be sentenced to death by hanging.

Ire O.

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons To Not Get Married, According To Science / Ben Cries Out When His Pastor Marry His Wife Due To Instruction From Holy Spirit / Corruption Soundtrack For Nigerians (animation Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.