Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is This Job Invite Real - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job Invite Real (8968 Views)

Is This Invite Real? / Is This Invite Real? / Interview Invite Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Job Invite Real by younglleo: 10:41pm On May 15, 2021
rottenPussy:
C
no offence ma'am but how does it feel to have a rotten kpekus? i fit sample am?
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by Laideabdulahi: 10:45pm On May 15, 2021
ayoshyne:
It isn’t fake but a staged invite to tell u travel stories and how they can help u travel by first joining their platform and wide range of levels to subscribe to monetarily and how u can also market their travel opportunities for them.
They deceive people with different job title invites but use the same office address.
I’ve received countless job invites with different company names but with same office location and address.
Beware! They are time wasters!!!

Oga they are legit
They are into Solar appliances and devices.
I have been there.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by djblue007(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Hmm

I did a quick Google search and discovered the they company has been actively recruiting people since 2018...that's a red flag.

Kindly check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4870506/please-knows-beebee-jump-int

Another read flag is the way they presented the invitation letter

Also, did you apply for the job?
If yes, why doubt?
If no, how did they get your contact?

I applied for a different role but I was invited for another position. I might not attend the interview
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by sinola(m): 12:37am On May 16, 2021
It is authentic but the salary might be too poor considering the fact that it is a Chinese company
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by JustTruth: 1:50am On May 16, 2021
djblue007:
Hello, good people of nairaland. I received this job invite from beebeejump. Kindly help verify and probably share your experience if you have any with them.

Dear Candidate,

Top of the day to you and Trust this mail meets you well !.

With reference to your Application, you are being considered for the role of an Warehouse Officer, below is the schedule of interview chat in our company.

Date: Tuesday, 18th May, 2021

Time: 1pm Prompt
Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Ltd (Novel House) Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele way Alausa Ikeja

Landmark: Corporate Affairs(CAC)

Please come along with an updated copy of your cv and a passport photograph

Kindly confirm your availability by replying to this email.

Yours Sincerely,

Rose Obomiata

I don't believe this is real because it wasn't directed to you and also the grammatical errors as pointed out in the previous comments.
I wouldn't take this serious.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by ogbenijamal1: 6:55am On May 16, 2021
Yea they are real had an interview for customer care supervisor on Friday ..they are into solar electricity
djblue007:
Hello, good people of nairaland. I received this job invite from beebeejump. Kindly help verify and probably share your experience if you have any with them.

Dear Candidate,

With reference to your Application, you are being considered for the role of an Warehouse Officer, below is the schedule of interview chat in our company.

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Ltd (Novel House) Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele way Alausa Ikeja

Yours Sincerely,

Rose Obomiata
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by Fanuchi007: 7:01am On May 16, 2021
Did you apply for the job from a reputable Job listing site? If not, ogbeni, run for ur life. The documents they asked I to bring seems incomplete to me.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by shuganezia(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2021
The invite is real, run by chinese meaning it's work, work and work while the salary is peanuts typical of every chinese company in Nigeria taking advantage of the unemployment situation in the zoo. Go and received your own share of pain if you are presently unemployed in the glorified ZOO.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by nathpope(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2021
djblue007:

Dear Candidate,

With reference to your A.pplication, you are being considered for the role of an. Warehouse Officer , below is the schedule of interview chat in our company.

Yours Sincerely,

Rose Obomiata

Visible errors:
1. You are an APPLICANT. NOT a candidate.
2. No official letter will greet you by saying, "Top of the day to you and Trust this mail meets you well !."
3. The grammatical errors and even the punctuations are wrongly placed.
4. What on earth is an interview chat? Interview na Interview. Chat na chat.
Monkey na monkey. Banana na banana. Wihch one be monkey banana? grin grin grin
5. Rose Obomiata. In Yoruba, that means something-something swallows pepper. grin grin grin thats quite huge.

Be careful though. If you must go, go with ur crew. let some people stay outside in d neighborhood and call you intermittently till you are done.

I wish you luck.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by lexy2014: 11:21am On May 16, 2021
djblue007:

Dear Candidate,

Yours Sincerely,

Rose Obomiata

Did u apply for d job? Do u want nairaland to answer that simple question for u?
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by djblue007(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u apply for d job? Do u want nairaland to answer that simple question for u?
I applied for the role of a social media officer but I was surprised when I received the email with the role of a warehouse officer.
One can still try to confirm the authenticity of an employer even though the person applied to their advert.
It has helped and saved a lot of people here on NL.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by lexy2014: 4:13pm On May 16, 2021
djblue007:

I applied for the role of a social media officer but I was surprised when I received the email with the role of a warehouse officer.
One can still try to confirm the authenticity of an employer even though the person applied to their advert.
It has helped and saved a lot of people here on NL.

How do u now want nairaland to resolve d discrepancy in d job positions?
Who are d "a lot of people" it has helped and saved? Did u take a census?
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by djblue007(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u now want nairaland to resolve d discrepancy in d job positions?
Who are d "a lot of people" it has helped and saved? Did u take a census?

Some people have actually provided useful insights which I'm finding helpful.
Bringing the matter here is never in vain.

Kindly search jobs invite verification done over here in the past to see those that have been helped.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by lexy2014: 4:48pm On May 16, 2021
djblue007:

Some people have actually provided useful insights which I'm finding helpful.
Bringing the matter here is never in vain.

Kindly search jobs invite verification done over here in the past to see those that have been helped.
I didn't say it's in vain. Am saying u didn't take time to do ur own homework. also a few articles have been written on d subject.

Did u "search jobs invite verification done over here in the past to see those that have been helped" before u arrived at this conclusion?:

"It has helped and saved a lot of people here on NL."
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by djblue007(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't say it's in vain. Am saying u didn't take time to do ur own homework. also a few articles have been written on d subject.

Did u "search jobs invite verification done over here in the past to see those that have been helped" before u arrived at this conclusion?:

"It has helped and saved a lot of people here on NL."

I did research about this, bro. I needed more information that was why I put it on.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by checkolatunji: 7:47pm On May 16, 2021
Hello Peeps

Are you in need of a job?

Are you are a DevOps Engineer?

Would you like a remote job?(US)

If your answers are yes to these questions, check my signature.

%100 Legit
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2021
Did you apply in the first place, if not...
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by luminouz(m): 12:55am On May 19, 2021
jaydeevaa:
I think it's legit
It's not, bighead cheesy
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by jaydeevaa(f): 12:57am On May 19, 2021
luminouz:

It's not, bighead cheesy
have u seen my head before
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by luminouz(m): 1:08am On May 19, 2021
jaydeevaa:

have u seen my head before
Yes babe...

Overweight tongue
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by jaydeevaa(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2021
luminouz:

Yes babe...

Overweight tongue

hahahaha...funny
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by luminouz(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2021
jaydeevaa:

hahahaha...funny
You work with loan people?
Saw a thread you commented
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by carter009(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shuganezia:
The invite is real, run by chinese meaning it's work, work and work while the salary is peanuts typical of every chinese company in Nigeria taking advantage of the unemployment situation in the zoo. Go and received your own share of pain if you are presently unemployed in the glorified ZOO.
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by jaydeevaa(f): 3:02pm On May 19, 2021
luminouz:

You work with loan people?
Saw a thread you commented

I work in a bank
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by luminouz(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2021
jaydeevaa:

I work in a bank
Nice...can I send a PM?
Need your input on something
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by jaydeevaa(f): 6:10pm On May 19, 2021
luminouz:

Nice...can I send a PM?
Need your input on something
sure
Re: Is This Job Invite Real by omoakin76: 7:29am On May 20, 2021
Yes it's real
djblue007:

Dear Candidate,

Yours Sincerely,

Rose Obomiata

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State to Create 27,500 Jobs Through Community Sanitation / Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC / OWPPiN Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2020 27th march

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.