Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Love Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Matter (374 Views)

Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Candid Opinion On This Love Matter / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Love Matter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Matter by Blackaxe16(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
Hi guys, I want to share something to you guys. It all about my personal life, I really need your advise. Please don't mind the grammer (I no be professor). I don't know if I should called her my girlfriend or ex- girlfriend. I have been dating this lady for close to 3 years now. The first issue we once had she slept with someone and I discover. I also did the same thing as pay back. One thing I discover anytime she start chatting with new guy she will told me she don't love me I should move on. With time she will told me she is sorry. She slept with one guy again. I discover she told me it was a mistake(mind you I am good in bed, I don't know her problem). I feel pain I start making love with different ladies. I have slept with almost 15 lady's jst last month. She told me of recent that she don't love me she have met a doctor that she really love unlike me. She don't want me to date any lady but she is dating someone. She tolde to move on but anytime I told her I met someone she will get upset. She use to call this guy in my present like no tomorrow. I love her I don't know what to do. Do u think she is playing me or is it because I am break?? Pls elders, redpills, pretty ladies and gentlemen of narialand I need ur advice I am confuse. How can I move on.
Re: Love Matter by Bola146(f): 8:47pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Love Matter by lilvicky68(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2021
I'm tolding you to move on..e don do...
Re: Love Matter by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
op scroll to apps make sure you uninstall flashare,xender,xshare e.t.c go to google play and install this apps
Red pill pro(be careful fake ones full there),

sense v2.0(very hard to find),

Trashcleaner

and

Backward never(install this and upgrade to pro).....signing out
Re: Love Matter by AlexB300: 8:25am On May 16, 2021
As u talk pretty ladies and gentlemen for the post, i knew u were a simp.
Anyways, leave the girl, she’s using you. She wants to eat her cake and have it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Partner Is Cheating. See How To Detect This. / (VIDEO): American Lady Crashes Boyfriend's Car Over Suspicion Of Cheating / A Jealous Girl Has Shop Off Her Man's Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.