Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme (1079 Views)

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme by Mustoph1(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2021
Many a ponzi scheme, has scammed Nigerians �� of their hard earned money by promising them some percentages will be paid after some period of time if your money is invested with the Company.

The company is said to be owned by one Pastor Joshua Kayode. Though the company has been in existence for sometimes now but there are complaints from their customers recently that the company has failed to pay them for months and yet taking new customers with the promise paying their old customers their investments.

I have some colleagues who have investments with the company and still are hoping to get refunded as promised by the company. How possible is this

Please share your experience if you have any information about the company and or any Ponzi schemes and how they operate.
Re: Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2021
My Guy’s 3m Dey their hand..Dem be scam

1 Like

Re: Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme by MRheyzed: 9:01am On May 20, 2021
For me personally I feel something is fishy why is no one talking about this scammer called Joshua Kayode, whom many believe is a pastor.

Mustoph1:
Many a ponzi scheme, has scammed Nigerians �� of their hard earned money by promising them some percentages will be paid after some period of time if your money is invested with the Company.

The company is said to be owned by one Pastor Joshua Kayode. Though the company has been in existence for sometimes now but there are complaints from their customers recently that the company has failed to pay them for months and yet taking new customers with the promise paying their old customers their investments.

I have some colleagues who have investments with the company and still are hoping to get refunded as promised by the company. How possible is this

Please share your experience if you have any information about the company and or any Ponzi schemes and how they operate.

1 Like

Re: Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme by Mustoph1(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2021
MRheyzed:
For me personally I feel something is fishy why is no one talking about this scammer called Joshua Kayode, whom many believe is a pastor.

exactly cuz truly I heard the Ceo of that company is a pastor and nobody is talking about it. Or should we say there are only few people who invested with them
Re: Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme by Hybkay(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2021
Mustoph1:

Do you know the meaning of ponzi scheme at all
Re: Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme by Mustoph1(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Tell us what ponzi scheme mean please.
Hybkay:

Do you know the meaning of ponzi scheme at all

(1) (Reply)

Earn $2000+ Monthly From Livegood Matrix/affiliate Marketing Program / The Dilemma Of The Foreigner Trading With Or Investing In Nigeria / Follow These 6 Simple Steps And You'll Never Be Broke Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.