Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,158 members, 6,346,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 June 2021 at 02:55 PM

Zodwa Wabantu Aspirant Causes Stir As She Parades Her Raw Goodies In A Club - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Zodwa Wabantu Aspirant Causes Stir As She Parades Her Raw Goodies In A Club (1114 Views)

African Spider-man Spotted At A Club With A Lady Giving Free Show (watch Video) / VIDEOS: Mr P Sings Give Me The Money By Davido In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Aspirant Causes Stir As She Parades Her Raw Goodies In A Club by Nigeriapen1: 9:02pm On May 15
NIGERIAPENNG.COM
Attention-seeking slay queen inspired by South African entertainment personality Zodwa Wabantu has set tongues wagging on social media.

A video of this South African slay queen dancing in a club wearing a dress that is open at the back showing her derriere.

What catches the attention of many is that she has is not wearing any under garments in the video.

WATCH FULL CLUB VIDEO BELOW;

SOURCE:
https://nigeriapenng.com/zodwa-wabantu-aspirant-causes-stir-parades-raw-goodies-club-video/
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Aspirant Causes Stir As She Parades Her Raw Goodies In A Club by Successfulben: 11:58am On May 17
grin...nawa ooo. Righteousness come and see this.

1 Like

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Aspirant Causes Stir As She Parades Her Raw Goodies In A Club by Amuochicha(f): 4:55pm On May 18
Lost soul..

May God have mercy on her cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Best Asset Is My Breast – Toyin Aimakhu / Photo Of The Day- For A Good Laugh / Pics: Esama Of Benin Host Friends To Super Lunch At His London Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.