Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ (1693 Views)

Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2021
Friend22:

Of course,I quite agree that you have every reason to support Israel.
Even if it means ripping off your b**** from behind your back.
I agree!
Who wouldn't.

I wonder how you guys reason?

I don't even know if you have a functioning brain to even reason.

I will imagine you supporting me if I said fi
you are an hypocrisy.. so when palestines were lunching 1,000 missiles you think israel will just be clapping for them abi?

you just reason like an ipob member..

you first attack violently, but by the time who you attack retaliated and you started blaming them for retaliating..
i never knew it was islams that gave birth to ipob
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by GeneralDae: 3:07pm On May 16, 2021
Friend22:

See,as far as a Muslim is concerned barrier such as region,state,country, race and ethnicity is not even there.
All those are just figment in the imagination of those who see those as identifiers as what matters.

A Muslim in the doldrums of a remote village in Tajikistan is more dear to me than a blood brother who is not a Muslim.
That's what my religion teaches me .

We Muslims all over the universe(whether in Mars,Jupiter, Saturn ,Uranus or anywhere) see ourselves as one indivisible body.
One UMMAH(COMMUNITY)!

Whatever affects a Muslim in Borno,Kano,Bombay, Chad it also affects me.

What's even my business with a proscribed group and their leader who even curses Christians from his own region.

What's even my business with non muslim Ibo?

This is the problem with religon in general especially the Abrahamic ones, they can lead to segregation and division. You are saying a Muslim in Palestine is more dear to you than a blood brother who is not a Muslim. Doesn't this doctrine sound dangerous to you?
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Frenzy01(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2021
I have never seen a reasonable person supporting war in any form, either religious or political.

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal �
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
60% of israelis are christians. you cant change any fact here..

if you blame israel for this, then i know you are not faithful..

imagine if those 1,000 missiles were not intercepted by iron dome, what do you think could have happen to israelis?

if those missiles had gone through, half of israel could have gone by now.
palestines are really wicked.

Abeg do your research and get back to me.

You obviously don't have facts.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 16, 2021
I'm a Christian and I share most (a very good majority) of your sentiments here. Where I found not being truthful is the place you said Muslims are always against terrorists. I have never seen or read any Muslim group condemn terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims before. So, that's that.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Paula White two days ago on Facebook was asking fans to pray for Israel. She didn't think of the Palestinian Christians who were her followers till they started dragging and unfollowing her.

The same Israel that don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.

We are first Children of God and we shouldn't rejoice at wrong doing.

We Nigerian Christians pray when we are being killed but here we are defending Israel that has the most sophisticated weapons and defence systems in the world.

Let's be talking to ourselves o.

It's just a case of ignorance (especially in Nigerian religionists). A Danish atheist draws a pic of Mohammed? Those boneheads in the north start killing Christians (because to the morons, if you're not Muslim, then you must be Christian). Some Nigerian "Christians" don't even know or believe there are Christian Arabs (apart from many of them foolishly thinking the State of Israel is a Christian country).
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg do your research and get back to me.

You obviously don't have facts.
madam, even if christians in israel are few, it doesnt stop israel from being christian holy land..
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
madam, even if christians in israel are few, it doesnt stop israel from being christian holy land..

Too bad that doesn't speak for your Christianity.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

It's just a case of ignorance (especially in Nigerian religionists). A Danish atheist draws a pic of Mohammed? Those boneheads in the north start killing Christians (because to the morons, if you're not Muslim, then you must be Christian). Some Nigerian "Christians" don't even know or believe there are Christian Arabs (apart from many of them foolishly thinking the State of Israel is a Christian country).
no one is ignorant. we know most israelis are judaism, but israel gave birth to christianity.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Too bad that doesn't speak for your Christianity.
see we all know islam tendency. their tendency is to see every non-muslim infidel and it is in their zeal to killed every infidels.
dont expect israel to fold arm and watch wicked people to wiped them out.
israelis are not nigerians that beg for their lives while muslims terrorists killing them.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
see we all know islam tendency. their tendency is to see every non-muslim infidel and it is in their zeal to killed every infidels.
dont expect israel to fold arm and watch wicked people to wiped them out.
israelis are not nigerians that beg for their lives while muslims terrorists killing them.

I will never support violence and killing of innocent people. Even if it's by a so called Christian Country. If Israel was as Christian as you all claim, why do they keep taking the lands of the Palestine's?

Why do they treat the Palestinians living in Israel like dirt, even the ones born in Israel?

The Isreali army are killing children.

They brought down a settlement and In a whole house, a the women and children there died only one infant was left.

Is God pleased with all of these?
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

I will never support violence and killing of innocent people. Even if it's by a so called Christian Country. If Israel was as Christian as you all claim, why do they keep taking the lands of the Palestine's?

Why do they treat the Palestinians living in Israel like dirt, even the ones born in Israel?

They brought down a settlement and In a whole house, a the women and children there died only one infant was left.

madam, you have only heard the story of one side (party).
try to find out the story of the other party to give the right judgement.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
madam, you have only heard the story of one side (party).
try to find out the story of the other party to give the right judgement.

When the Isreali government brought down a building housing media organisations, you think the Isreali government wants the world to know what's going on?

Why wasn't it the Palestinians that brought down the building?

You can't win me in this cause I'm well read and we'll informed.

I am a Christian but that doesn't make me illogical or unreasonable.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

When the Isreali government brought down a building housing media organisations, you think the Isreali government wants the world to know what's going on?

Why wasn't it the Palestinians that brought down the building?

You can't win me in this cause I'm well read and we'll informed.

I am a Christian but that doesn't make me illogical or unreasonable.
what i read about what escalated into this is different from what you saying here.

according a piece i read from an historian, palestines are at fault.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 4:47pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what i read about what escalated into this is different from what you saying here.

according a piece i read from an historian, palestines are at fault.

Were they at fault when the first building was brought down last week?
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Joel3(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

that remaining infant is a potential terrorist. Look here when a muslim rascal a town.they carry the women as sex slaves. And the babies as slaves. Go and read History. It's a right curse for muslim to rape infidels. If the muslim can outrun israel there would be mass murder and rape of the jews. And the jerusalem haritage site for christans would be destroyed.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 5:37pm On May 16, 2021
Joel3:
that remaining infact is a potential terrorist. Look here when a muslim rascal a town.they carry the women as sex slaves. And the babies as slaves. Go and read History. It's a right curse for muslim to rape infidels. If the muslim can outrun israel there would be mass murder and rape of the jews. And the jerusalem haritage site for christans would be destroyed.

I'm just not okay with Christians thinking this is a fight between Christians and Muslims.

No Christian should be okay with killing innocent people. That's what I think sha.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no one is ignorant. we know most israelis are judaism, but israel gave birth to christianity.

So, since Israel gave birth to Christianity (whatever that means) then you must always support Israel, right?
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

So, since Israel gave birth to Christianity (whatever that means) then you must always support Israel, right?
killing a terrorists is a welcome development.. we want the world to cast, so that israel can help us send 20missiles to the northern nigeria including the cow led aso rock.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
killing a terrorists is a welcome development.. we want the world to cast, so that israel can help us send 20missiles to the northern nigeria including the cow led aso rock.

So all Palestinians are Muslim terrorists? Were you the one that just posted "no one is ignorant" not long ago?
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

So all Palestinians are Muslim terrorists? Were you the one that just posted "no one is ignorant" not long ago?
i dont care. if there is christians their, they must be experiencing hell their..

same way zoo northern christians experiencing hell.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Joel3(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

I'm just not okay with Christians thinking this is a fight between Christians and Muslims.

No Christian should be okay with killing innocent people. That's what I think sha.
the palestine radio and media, school curriculum if filled with killing the jews, glorification of the sucide bomber and and destroying the jewish heritage and so many things. You can't just come here and put mouth on things you don't know.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by IITTA50: 8:12pm On May 16, 2021
I wonder why you're such a hypocrite. Instead of you blaming israel why don't you blame the Hamas (Palestinian militant) that are using their wife and children as shield to lunch rockets at israel. If israel have not been using that iron dome israel will now be a desert. The militant has been launching rocket back from time to time at israel and you want them to fold their arms? That hypocrisy! Israel should cease this opportunity to weaken the hamas once and for all. I pity the innocent civilian and their blood will be on those terrorist calling themselves militant
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
Joel3:
the palestine radio and media, school curriculum if filled with killing the jews, glorification of the sucide bomber and and destroying the jewish heritage and so many things. You can't just come here and put mouth on things you don't know.

What I'm putting mouth in is about Christians supporting Isreal cause according to them, it's a Christian Nation.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by mfm04622: 8:35pm On May 16, 2021
peggywebbs:
I'm not supporting anybody but from what I've learnt of this matter it is not solely about Islam or Christianity. It is about land. Even in Nigeria people kill for land.

Whether you support isreal or Palestine, it will make no difference. My issue is when the first set of rockets where thrown nobody was crying instead we were doing wow iron dome works wonders we want one.

The next was retaliation but the people without iron dome started crying children are killed. When you start a war, there will be victims, you don't expect to throw nuclear weapons on a country and receive a hug. Now who sponsored those rockets at Israel? They say Hamas, so why did Palestinians suffer the brunt? Because of their association with them, if they disconnect from Hamas, they would have no other option than to opt for a peace settlement.

I don't support anyone killing anybody but this is war, it it either kill or be killed. Israel has a right to defend its people. If our government was protecting us the way isreal is doing now, we won't be suffering from bokoharam insurgents.

This is the problem! You all see Hamas' reaction as the first blow! Hamas did not start this! I can claim Israel and their Prime Minister planned this and know how Hamas will react! .
A few days ago was the 78th anniversary of the day Israel expelled Palestinians from their land. Around that anniversary, Israel was using soldiers to eject Palestinians from their homes. Israelis also planned to march into Palestinians areas in celebration of the anniversary. Palestinians came out to protest peacefully. Israel deployed soldiers to shoot rubber coated bullet and stun grenades at them. I saw a video of a lady holding a bull horn and shouting slogan that was blasted with a stun grenade! The next step was Israel harassing worshippers in the 3rd holiest mosque in the world. They trapped worshippers in the mosque, throwing stun grenades inside the Mosque! This was when Hamas got involved. Hamas issued an ultimatum asking Israel to stop attacking the mosque. Israel ignored the ultimatum and Hamas responded with rockets. So who was the oppressor? Who started this? Who instigated the crisis? The rockets was not the beginning of the story.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by mfm04622: 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
Pavore9:

The sectarian conflict between the Shia and Sunni Muslims is what?
Is really about power struggle of who will lead the Muslims.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Joel3(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2021
Romanoff:

What I'm putting mouth in is about Christians supporting Isreal cause according to them, it's a Christian Nation.

it's not. The palestine are terrorist. What do you expect when a torrorist is governing them. Imagined a boko haram ruled country. Which christian would support such a nation.. israel have history and evident claim on that land, their are not stranger there. David rule in israel which record can be verified. It's the ottomans that destroyed that land and make the jews scattered all over the surface of the earth. There are only few jews who returned home others have integrated into other nations.

Every child in palestine is a terrorist. Killing them today would save israel tomorrow because their school curriculum and media is about killing the jews. You don't live in israel because if you do you will understand what they are going through been surrounded by muslim nation. Everywhere in israel is bomb shelter. Hospital, schools, tamples, every public places and communities have bomb and airstrike shelter they all run to once they heard the war alarm in the country which is blown laudly all over the country during attack.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Romanoff(f): 8:48pm On May 16, 2021
Joel3:
it's not. The palestine are terrorist. What do you expect when a torrorist is governing them. Imagined a boko haram ruled country. Which christian would support such a nation.. israel have history and evidrnt claim on that land, there are not stranger there. David rule in israel which record can be verified. It's the ottomans that destroyed that land and make the jews scattered all over the surface of the earth. There are only few jews when returned home others have integrated into other nations.

Everyth child is palestine is a terrorist. Killing them today would save israel tomorrow because their school curriculum and media is about killing muslim the jews. You don't line in israel because if you do you will understand what they are going through be surrounded by muslim nation. Everywhere is israel is bomb shelter. Hospital, schools, tamples, every public places and communities have bomb and airstrike shelter they all run to once they heard the war alarm which is blown all over the country during attack.

Your first line is all I needed to hear.

Thank you.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by IAMPEDRO: 7:40am On May 19, 2021
Friend22:
Dear Christians,

Why do you need to be told that Palestine also have Christians for you to not support the murder of Muslim children by Israel?

Why do you need to be told that Israel has more Muslims than Christians for you to stop supporting the bombing of innocent families in their homes?

Why do you need to be reminded that Israel is a Jewish Nation not a Christian Nation, for you to stop cheering as Israel slaughtered innocent people? Would this mass murder and slavery in 2021 be ok if they were actually a Christian Nation oppressing Muslims?

Why is it always you, your people who will be seen reacting with laughter and happiness on every news thread that says Palestinian children were killed by Israel.

Do you not notice that for Muslims those who kill innocents are usually a defiant group? These people would ordinarily also kill Muslims. Name any extremist group whose members are Muslims and they don't kill Muslims. This tells you that the general Muslim community is ALWAYS against them. But how come in your case your Church, Institutions and average individuals support killing of Muslims? You mount the pulpit and support Israel's crime against innocent Palestinians and just anywhere where Muslims are being killed.

You need to do better. Hate for Muslims does not fix the issues with Christianity. Not one of your Pastors on world stage can say your religion's position on homosexuality, your religion is being interpreted per Church so that anyone does what he likes, and like 500 other issues that is eroding your belief. None of these are caused by Muslims, you should know your enemies. It is not us. Stop supporting anything anti Muslim, you are not as bad as you are presenting yourselves I will want to believe.

Written by Eseoghene Al- Faruq

PS: The title is mine.
Majority of the Israeli might not be Christians but what do you expect from the believers of Jesus Christ, these set of religion "Muslim" have been tourmenting the Christians around the world killing innocent people everywhere around the world, what then are their leaders saying or doing, NOTHING! Now they have those that can match them you're here complaining.
Who are the jihadist? And where did it enmmanate from? Or why are they seeking global caliphate? Abeg make we forget, these people's believe are more evil than any other believe. Like someone said, you can disturb peace and expect things to be the same.

Wetin the pain me na be say you be urhobo pikin.
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by IAMPEDRO: 7:46am On May 19, 2021
mfm04622:

This is the problem! You all see Hamas' reaction as the first blow! Hamas did not start this! I can claim Israel and their Prime Minister planned this and know how Hamas will react! .
A few days ago was the 78th anniversary of the day Israel expelled Palestinians from their land. Around that anniversary, Israel was using soldiers to eject Palestinians from their homes. Israelis also planned to march into Palestinians areas in celebration of the anniversary. Palestinians came out to protest peacefully. Israel deployed soldiers to shoot rubber coated bullet and stun grenades at them. I saw a video of a lady holding a bull horn and shouting slogan that was blasted with a stun grenade! The next step was Israel harassing worshippers in the 3rd holiest mosque in the world. They trapped worshippers in the mosque, throwing stun grenades inside the Mosque! This was when Hamas got involved. Hamas issued an ultimatum asking Israel to stop attacking the mosque. Israel ignored the ultimatum and Hamas responded with rockets. So who was the oppressor? Who started this? Who instigated the crisis? The rockets was not the beginning of the story.
Which one is the authentic news now?
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

The beef has been existing since 1947, and minor conflict wars even before then. The issue isn't about who is right or wrong, It's about who was smart enough to protect themselves.

I agree that some Christians are ignorant about this because of their sentiments coming from the Bible but not everyone. Israel took the initiative to build a missile defence system because they also had casualties years ago.

The Iron Dome was specially designed to protect against a range of incoming short-range threats. The system has its roots in the war Israel fought with Lebanon's militant Hezbollah movement in 2006, when thousands of rockets were launched into Israel - causing huge damage, mass evacuations and dozens of deaths.

It is not unusual that people side with the weak in war but that doesn't mean you are right, if Israel hadn't built an Iron Dome, they would been the ones crying right now.

It's a game of survival and one party must cry. Period!
Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by mfm04622: 5:56pm On May 19, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Which one is the authentic news now?

This is the authentic news! Nobody is denying it. They just the story at the point it they like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Incest - Moral Or Immoral? / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is The Best: But I Have Questions / God Uses Problems And Persecution To Inspect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.