Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup (30191 Views)

Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by kidap: 9:38pm On May 15, 2021
Leicester City players were spotted dancing to Over The Moon by Nigerian Singer, Dr Sid after their victory against #Chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

#LeicesterCity are the 44th different side to win the FA Cup, and the first first-time winners of the competition since Wigan Athletic in 2013. #FACupFinal

Chelsea are the first team this century to lose the #FACupFinal in back-to-back seasons.

Thomas Tuchel & Frank Lampard making history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73z4YhW8kgI

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 15, 2021
Noise pollution will reduce.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Fahdiga(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2021
What an average club

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by dawnomike(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2021
Tonight, the underdogs got he job done... Leicester City FC is making a huge statement.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by longetivity(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
What an average club
one of chealshit agbero fans spotted

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by KallmemrB0: 9:55pm On May 15, 2021
Seriously noise go reduce ooo... They way there's was loud noises in my area after Chelsea scored that cancelled goal can scare someone

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Optapidgin: 9:57pm On May 15, 2021
grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Romanoff(f): 10:01pm On May 15, 2021
After the match, I ask Oga (he's a Chelsea fan) who the new owner of Leicester City FC is cause I know he knows the answer, he asked me to Google it.

E pain am.

The noise wey I for hear if to say Chelsea win.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by paulolee(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2021
congrats and they need to dance more because they really made my nite dt yesterday...
simple logic, bcoz of drop of form, sterling n G.jesus dt are even more prolific dt chelsea duo of ziyech n werner would both be starting from d bench in dt final n city would still score goals like it happened in both legs of PSG but tuchel would still play d same lazy ziyech n frustrating werner n expect miracle from them in dt final...no wahala..
I jus trust pep n city...dm go play u, beat u convincingly n still get possession pass u, so when ball end, you wont get V.A.R or any excuse to lay ur blame on..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Fahdiga(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2021
longetivity:
one of chealshit agbero fans spotted
So says an average man

5 Likes

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by NaijaCelebrity: 10:19pm On May 15, 2021
Ndidi and Iheanacho have represented Nigeria better than the present government

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Africafooty: 10:21pm On May 15, 2021
Only 2 Nigerians have successfully turned a whole team into super eagles �

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by longetivity(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
So says an average man
see pains

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by chiiraq802(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2021
tongue

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by markidoo(m): 4:05am On May 16, 2021
Nigerians making waves all over the world but Nigeria its self is in a state of decay

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by UncleKoboko: 8:59am On May 16, 2021
grin
Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by kponkedenge(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2021
No FA Cup
No UCL trophy
No top 4 for Chelsea

Their mouth too much.... I pray it happens.

In other news, congratulations to senior man Iheanacho and Ndidi.... Congratulations to Leicester City.... See how emotional their fans were after the final whistle.... As well as their owner.
I'm so happy for them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by kambili999(f): 9:00am On May 16, 2021
OK.
Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by GreaterFuture(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2021
Sweet Victory, congratulations to the Club and all Supporters. Congratulations to Ihenaecho and Ndidi too.

Full cover body Trucks and Sided Body Available for Hire

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by ArewaNightmare: 9:00am On May 16, 2021
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by plantist: 9:00am On May 16, 2021
Chelsea receiving their trophy. Congrats!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Elock1: 9:01am On May 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
What an average club
but doing what big clubs like Chelsea can't do grin

Should I mention arsenal or make I mind my business?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by unity004(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahaha
Same way Man city players will dance to "its a goal its a goal" by Naira Marley on may 29 and today Barcelona ladies will sing and dance to " London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
Stamford bridge is fallinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by free2ryhme: 9:01am On May 16, 2021
kidap:
Leicester City players were spotted dancing to Over The Moon by Nigerian Singer, Dr Sid after their victory against #Chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

#LeicesterCity are the 44th different side to win the FA Cup, and the first first-time winners of the competition since Wigan Athletic in 2013. #FACupFinal

Chelsea are the first team this century to lose the #FACupFinal in back-to-back seasons.

Thomas Tuchel & Frank Lampard making history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73z4YhW8kgI

A well deserved win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Wassapviews: 9:01am On May 16, 2021
Vibe cheesy
Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Jabar2017: 9:02am On May 16, 2021
Abeg dis Leicester fa cup win don do jaare...wettin be dis self..
Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by chaloner(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2021
Biafrans doing great.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by pickatyouu: 9:03am On May 16, 2021
Congratulations to them. They deserved their win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Akanaz(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2021
Iheanacho and Ndidi effect! Congrats niggas!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by Lastmankc(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Noise pollution will reduce.
NURTW

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup by willexyaho(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.